Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,592 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

How To Change Your NIN Date Of Birth Or Name(modification) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Change Your NIN Date Of Birth Or Name(modification) (29259 Views)

How To Change Your NIN Date Of Birth Or Name(modification) Easily New / NIMC Clears Over 2.5 Million Backlog Of NIN Modification / NIMC Charging 15,000 Naira For Modification Of Date Of Birth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Change Your NIN Date Of Birth Or Name(modification) by nakaman: 7:05am On Jul 10, 2023
Applicants walks into the enrolment Centre with a supporting documents
1. REMITA payment slip.
2. Date of birth certificate
3. Sworn affidavit
4. Old NIN slip
5. application letter.

Applicant will be issued a data modification form to fill.

Applicant data modification forms will be vetted by a NIMC Official to crosscheck the information filled on the form against the supporting document provided. Note:

applicants who cannot read nor write should come along with a person who can do the form filling for him.

Applicant’s pre-filled information will be inputted on the NIMC Software by a NIMC enrolment officer.

The enrolment officer will ask the applicant to double check his/her information using the applicant monitor to check for errors.

If the applicant is satisfied with his/her demographic information, the biometrics of the applicant will be captured subsequently.

After completing the enrolment, a Transaction ID Slip will be issued to the applicant as an evidence of the transaction.

The former NIN Slip will be retained by the enrolment officer if the modified data will affect details on the NIN slip.

The applicant will be requested to come back for the NIN within 2-5 working days or more, as it is subjected to speed of the network.

A new National Identification Number Slip having the same NIN will be issued to the applicant after processing.

But this is long process

All this can be bypassed

How?

That is where we come in

We are here to help you modify or fix issues you have with your NIN.
National ID card

We found out that most people have issues with their

Date of birth
Name misspelling
BVN generated
Etc.

Do you know that Bvn generated NIN cannot be used to retrieve SIM card

We also do NIN validation
What's NIN validation

Now, sometimes you go to bank or for sim retrieval and find out that the NIN number you provided is not pulling out your details ,
yes that's because it's not validated.
The validation of NIN is what activates your NIN and makes your details pop up during the verification process.

Message us today to help validate your NIN if you have such problem.
We're simply the best.

Contact us private with the link below here
Or 09151922322

Join our Whatsapp group link here
We do our job, you just refer us.

NIN validation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Change Your NIN Date Of Birth Or Name(modification) by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 10, 2023
Okay
Re: How To Change Your NIN Date Of Birth Or Name(modification) by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:30am On Jul 10, 2023
The phone number in my NIN is lost, I need to replace it. What does it take cos I want to print out the virtual NIN I'd card
Re: How To Change Your NIN Date Of Birth Or Name(modification) by HenryWilliams(m): 7:42am On Jul 10, 2023
Tell them the cost implications..

3 Likes

Re: How To Change Your NIN Date Of Birth Or Name(modification) by adedejiola: 12:17am On Aug 24, 2023
NIN problems everywhere
Re: How To Change Your NIN Date Of Birth Or Name(modification) by florenceolatude: 5:56am On Aug 26, 2023
I did my NIN change of names since January at NIN center alausa Lagos still not corrected. Please I need contact for urgent help
Re: How To Change Your NIN Date Of Birth Or Name(modification) by adedejiola: 8:28am On Aug 26, 2023
What is Nimc managements doing with this issues of NIN people experience everywhere without any results
Re: How To Change Your NIN Date Of Birth Or Name(modification) by florenceolatude: 9:54am On Aug 31, 2023
shocked sad
Re: How To Change Your NIN Date Of Birth Or Name(modification) by nakaman: 3:11pm On Sep 01, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
The phone number in my NIN is lost, I need to replace it. What does it take cos I want to print out the virtual NIN I'd card
You still have to modify

2 Likes

Re: How To Change Your NIN Date Of Birth Or Name(modification) by nakaman: 3:12pm On Sep 01, 2023
florenceolatude:
I did my NIN change of names since January at NIN center alausa Lagos still not corrected. Please I need contact for urgent help
I will be posting our recent jobs here

Done and confirmed

Our good work speaks for us

Modified on 04/12/2024

Re: How To Change Your NIN Date Of Birth Or Name(modification) by nakaman: 10:55am On Sep 02, 2023
This is the job we just did on 02/09/2023

Re: How To Change Your NIN Date Of Birth Or Name(modification) by adedejiola: 12:28pm On Sep 09, 2023
angry angry
Re: How To Change Your NIN Date Of Birth Or Name(modification) by deborahrita: 12:54pm On Sep 13, 2023
Philipeoladeji:
Pls I need help. Every time am trying to login into the Nimc website portal to view my details it will be telling me Ipe errors. Please I need help
your details on the Nimc portal are not accurate validate
Re: How To Change Your NIN Date Of Birth Or Name(modification) by olajidebary: 6:16pm On Sep 18, 2023
I have wrong names on my NIN printout copy after checking on the portal. Please I need help to correct my names

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Meets Yahaya Bello At Book Presentation On Buhari (pics) / Obasanjo Coalition For Nigeria: Mark, Makarfi, Lamido, Others Weigh Options / Bukola Saraki Hosts Fulani Community In Kwara State (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.