Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

How To Change Your NIN Date Of Birth Or Name(modification) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Change Your NIN Date Of Birth Or Name(modification) (29950 Views)

How To Change Your NIN Date Of Birth Or Name(modification) Easily New / NIMC Clears Over 2.5 Million Backlog Of NIN Modification / NIMC Charging 15,000 Naira For Modification Of Date Of Birth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Change Your NIN Date Of Birth Or Name(modification) by Jamieb(m): 6:25pm On Sep 18, 2023
nakaman:
Applicants walks into the enrolment Centre with a supporting documents
1. REMITA payment slip.
2. Date of birth certificate
3. Sworn affidavit
4. Old NIN slip
5. application letter.

Applicant will be issued a data modification form to fill.

Applicant data modification forms will be vetted by a NIMC Official to crosscheck the information filled on the form against the supporting document provided. Note:

applicants who cannot read nor write should come along with a person who can do the form filling for him.

Applicant’s pre-filled information will be inputted on the NIMC Software by a NIMC enrolment officer.

The enrolment officer will ask the applicant to double check his/her information using the applicant monitor to check for errors.

If the applicant is satisfied with his/her demographic information, the biometrics of the applicant will be captured subsequently.

After completing the enrolment, a Transaction ID Slip will be issued to the applicant as an evidence of the transaction.

The former NIN Slip will be retained by the enrolment officer if the modified data will affect details on the NIN slip.

The applicant will be requested to come back for the NIN within 2-5 working days or more, as it is subjected to speed of the network.

A new National Identification Number Slip having the same NIN will be issued to the applicant after processing.

But this is long process

All this can be bypassed

How?

That is where we come in

We are here to help you modify or fix issues you have with your NIN.
National ID card

We found out that most people have issues with their

Date of birth
Name misspelling
BVN generated
Etc.

Do you know that Bvn generated NIN cannot be used to retrieve SIM card

Contact us private with the link below here
Or 09151922322

Join our Whatsapp group link here
We do our job, you just refer us.

Bypass DOB at your peril. Eventually nimc will suspend your NIN. OP stop your illegality
Re: How To Change Your NIN Date Of Birth Or Name(modification) by KIDfurniture(m): 2:35pm On Sep 26, 2023
Can I get a genuine person to do modification for someone
Re: How To Change Your NIN Date Of Birth Or Name(modification) by miraolakunle: 9:07am On Oct 12, 2023
NIN issues everywhere because of bad corrupt government , every time portal server is down
Re: How To Change Your NIN Date Of Birth Or Name(modification) by famology(m): 9:52am On Oct 12, 2023
OP you're a liar. My NIN is BVN generated and I have used it to retrieve my SIM before.
Re: How To Change Your NIN Date Of Birth Or Name(modification) by famology(m): 9:56am On Oct 12, 2023
Just hold your money and go to any enrollment centre. There are officials on ground who are ready to play ball if you want the changes to be express. Mine was corrected and validated in 24hrs. I paid for it, take note. But if it's not urgent, they can correct it for you but it won't be validated for months.

1 Like

Re: How To Change Your NIN Date Of Birth Or Name(modification) by cmoneke: 9:50am On Oct 19, 2023
famology:
Just hold your money and go to any enrollment centre. There are officials on ground who are ready to play ball if you want the changes to be express. Mine was corrected and validated in 24hrs. I paid for it, take note. But if it's not urgent, they can correct it for you but it won't be validated for months.

Please can I call u so I can get more information. 08033710008 just text me I will call i
Re: How To Change Your NIN Date Of Birth Or Name(modification) by famology(m): 11:00am On Oct 19, 2023
cmoneke:

Please can I call u so I can get more information. 08033710008 just text me I will call i

I'm in Benin City. Are you in Benin?
Re: How To Change Your NIN Date Of Birth Or Name(modification) by Antoeni(m): 11:34am On Oct 20, 2023
How do i change My BVN DOB
Re: How To Change Your NIN Date Of Birth Or Name(modification) by javaguru: 8:26pm On Oct 20, 2023
NIN enrollment is free

Very free, no One is supposed to pay a dime
But as time went on federal government couldn't cover the whole population, they had to look for Front-end partners (FEP) This were (private individual) who have the capability of acquiring
NIMC KITS i.e NIN registeration gadgets and license to aid in the registration.

As a private business, you don't expect it *free* it is a business and they charge 1-5k depending on the urgency.

Currently FEP have been temporarily suspended for quality checks.

We are Part of FEP and since the server is down we were also affected.

Updated 20/10/2023
Re: How To Change Your NIN Date Of Birth Or Name(modification) by javaguru: 8:29pm On Oct 20, 2023
famology:
OP you're a liar. My NIN is BVN generated and I have used it to retrieve my SIM before.

Your probably lucky it got validation approval from telcos.

1 Like

Re: How To Change Your NIN Date Of Birth Or Name(modification) by javaguru: 8:30pm On Oct 20, 2023
Antoeni:
How do i change My BVN DOB
Go to the bank and swear an affidavit
Re: How To Change Your NIN Date Of Birth Or Name(modification) by javaguru: 8:33pm On Oct 20, 2023
admneducation:
The National Identity Management Commission has launched a self-service solution that allows Nigerians to register for the National Identification Number from the comfort of their house through a smartphone.
The app will save Nigerians, including those in the diaspora from having to visit a NIMC office or partner-agent office for NIN-related issues.

It also allows modifications, such as the change of one’s age, which the Barnksforte CEO said can only be done once on the application.
Do you think the federal government is that foolish to permit such opportunity. They will be shooting their self on the foot.
Re: How To Change Your NIN Date Of Birth Or Name(modification) by javaguru: 8:37pm On Oct 20, 2023
famology:

There various success and failure stories attached to NIN, that it worked for doesn't mean it Will work for another person.

Some regretted going to NIMC office some were thankful,

One just have to be careful
Re: How To Change Your NIN Date Of Birth Or Name(modification) by Jalal(m): 2:47pm On Nov 16, 2023
Contact me for all your NIN issues.

Change of name or DOB modification not reflecting? IPE errors and Validation etc

Re: How To Change Your NIN Date Of Birth Or Name(modification) by javaguru: 9:38am On Nov 21, 2023
Modification done on the 17th of November, validation on the 20th of November.

Out jobs our done remotely, u don't have to come over, our job is genuine.

Re: How To Change Your NIN Date Of Birth Or Name(modification) by javaguru: 9:42am On Nov 21, 2023
This is the confirmation

Re: How To Change Your NIN Date Of Birth Or Name(modification) by javaguru: 2:32pm On Nov 27, 2023
Jobs done so far
Re: How To Change Your NIN Date Of Birth Or Name(modification) by nakaman: 3:54pm On Nov 28, 2023
Recent jobs

Re: How To Change Your NIN Date Of Birth Or Name(modification) by nakaman: 3:55pm On Nov 28, 2023
Confirmation

Re: How To Change Your NIN Date Of Birth Or Name(modification) by nakaman: 3:57pm On Nov 28, 2023
More

This 1 is awaiting validation.

Give us job, if we don't deliver come back and tag us scammers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Inspects Multiple Projects By 1:25am In Ikere(photos) / Governor Lalong Rejects Ending Of SARS / Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.