Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Register Your Business With Cac Before Your Business Name Is Taken From You!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Register Your Business With Cac Before Your Business Name Is Taken From You!! (89 Views)

Innoson Reacts: Bench Warrant Against Me Is An Abuse Of Process Taken Too Far / How To Register Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission (cac) / CAC Reviews Cost Of Business Registration, Says Now Cheaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Register Your Business With Cac Before Your Business Name Is Taken From You!! by princessboy12(f): 9:31am On Jul 10, 2023
Dear CEO,

In 2023 Don't do this to yourself.

I want to serve you. I want to take the stress from you. I want you to direct your energy to grow your business.

You don’t have to bother yourself. You don’t have to sleep on the laptop.

Just concentrate on running your business. Just focus on serving your customers. Just focus on the daily credit alerts.

I want to serve you to get your business registered.

I want to serve you to do business legally.
I want to serve you to build your customer’s trust.

Hire me for your CAC business registration in 2023 and I’ll serve you professionally.

Call| Text| Whatsapp| 09064444072
Re: Register Your Business With Cac Before Your Business Name Is Taken From You!! by princessboy12(f): 9:36am On Jul 10, 2023
It takes seven days to get your business registered and your certificate being sent to your mail.

Limited liability company registration takes 21 days at most.

Channel all inquiry to 09064444072

(1) (Reply)

Trust Wallet Clone Script: A Game-changer For Entrepreneurial Success / What Are The Best Mobile Recruiting/sourcing App For Recruiters? / Imagine Flying Without Visa? Now Your Goods Can.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.