Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

"We Will Not Allow Coup In West Africa Again" - ECOWAS Chairman, Tinubu (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Will Not Allow Coup In West Africa Again" - ECOWAS Chairman, Tinubu (Video) (12698 Views)

Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) / President Tinubu Emerges ECOWAS Chairman / President Tinubu Set To Become ECOWAS Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Will Not Allow Coup In West Africa Again" - ECOWAS Chairman, Tinubu (Video) by worksmart(m): 9:35pm On Jul 10, 2023
Nigeria is the ECOWAS chair, not Tinubu. Tinubu just happens to be the president of Nigeria so he representing us.

Tinubu's popularity is so low, that his handlers are trying to bolster his image by using our media to present Nigeria's ECOWAS chairmanship as a personal appointment of Tinubu.

Let us just be clear.
Re: "We Will Not Allow Coup In West Africa Again" - ECOWAS Chairman, Tinubu (Video) by youngsahito(m): 10:30pm On Jul 10, 2023
Peacecore:
Those are small countries. It can't happen in a country like Nigeria.
is it not in this Nigeria that alot of coup has happened. Dey play!!!
Re: "We Will Not Allow Coup In West Africa Again" - ECOWAS Chairman, Tinubu (Video) by Peacecore: 10:55pm On Jul 10, 2023
youngsahito:
is it not in this Nigeria that alot of coup has happened. Dey play!!!
Since when??
Re: "We Will Not Allow Coup In West Africa Again" - ECOWAS Chairman, Tinubu (Video) by Emilo(m): 11:54pm On Jul 10, 2023
Can someone explain how he is going to achieve it. Send in the under trained Nigeria military or beg South Africa to assist? Iā€™m really cornfused!
Re: "We Will Not Allow Coup In West Africa Again" - ECOWAS Chairman, Tinubu (Video) by ycat: 1:59am On Jul 11, 2023
You should be praying more than anyone that there won't be coup in Nigeria because you are only half a coup away from stampeding your mother to death in igboland, when millions of you will have to be smoked out and leave every hole you have dug yourselves in across Nigeria for your region in that shithole capital of the world you call igboland.
Tntsi:
But we will accept druglords, unconstitutionality, desecration of democracy, robbery of mandates, criminally/ manipulated elections, forged results candidates , etc

This placeholder is the biggest joke in west africa. A laughing stock to Africa and the world at large.
Re: "We Will Not Allow Coup In West Africa Again" - ECOWAS Chairman, Tinubu (Video) by toneroforever(m): 4:42am On Jul 11, 2023
Tntsi:
But we will accept druglords, unconstitutionality, desecration of democracy, robbery of mandates, criminally/ manipulated elections, forged results candidates , etc

This placeholder is the biggest joke in west africa. A laughing stock to Africa and the world at large.

How people manage to listen to this hypocrite amazes me. Tinubu knows nothing about democracy. He is just after grabbing power at all cost.
Re: "We Will Not Allow Coup In West Africa Again" - ECOWAS Chairman, Tinubu (Video) by gbemishile: 7:14am On Jul 11, 2023
Tntsi:

After alll said and done.
It still doesnt make peter obi president.
Re: "We Will Not Allow Coup In West Africa Again" - ECOWAS Chairman, Tinubu (Video) by gbemishile: 7:16am On Jul 11, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Tinubu is a drug Lord who stole the mandate of Nigerians with the help of Mahmud the criminal of Inec.

I know say e dey pain you but know this.. the corrupt certificateless King pin will continue to hear from Nigerians about who he truly is. In your bid to defend the corruption & empty talk of a thief you needed to call everyone not supporting your drug thief Ipob & Obi supporters . grin grin Even the " it will favour me & my family " emilokan Gangs who have been crying all over social media about the situation of things are also Ipob & Obi supporters grin

The tin pain you well well
Why will it pain us.
He is tge president already and our aim has been achieved.
Ure the one ranting now
Re: "We Will Not Allow Coup In West Africa Again" - ECOWAS Chairman, Tinubu (Video) by DatNiggaDaz: 8:20am On Jul 11, 2023
gbemishile:

Why will it pain us.
He is tge president already and our aim has been achieved.
Ure the one ranting now
Who are the us. Ok. It will pain only them Lol grin grin

So the "us" have a different fuel station & markets .

Maybe u are just waking up from your slumber. Go back & dull off
Re: "We Will Not Allow Coup In West Africa Again" - ECOWAS Chairman, Tinubu (Video) by shonepa(m): 8:23am On Jul 11, 2023
This mandate thing never tire una? Face reality, na to build the country dey important.

We go hear from court very soon. Pending that time, Nation building na em dey important.

DatNiggaDaz:
Tinubu is a drug Lord who stole the mandate of Nigerians with the help of Mahmud the criminal of Inec.

I know say e dey pain you but know this.. the corrupt certificateless King pin will continue to hear from Nigerians about who he truly is. In your bid to defend the corruption & empty talk of a thief you needed to call everyone not supporting your drug thief Ipob & Obi supporters . grin grin Even the " it will favour me & my family " emilokan Gangs who have been crying all over social media about the situation of things are also Ipob & Obi supporters grin

The tin pain you well well
Re: "We Will Not Allow Coup In West Africa Again" - ECOWAS Chairman, Tinubu (Video) by shonepa(m): 8:26am On Jul 11, 2023
But how much u want make petrol be?

Cos am sure u re aware of the current price of diesel and Kerosene..... no be rocket science

DatNiggaDaz:

Re: "We Will Not Allow Coup In West Africa Again" - ECOWAS Chairman, Tinubu (Video) by DatNiggaDaz: 8:33am On Jul 11, 2023
shonepa:
This mandate thing never tire una? Face reality, na to build the country dey important.

We go hear from court very soon. Pending that time, Nation building na em dey important.

Tire wetin Make sane Nigerians keep quiet abi

Nation building with a thief dat stole Nigeria's mandate. Mr, not everyone plays the ostrich. Continue deceiving yourself
Re: "We Will Not Allow Coup In West Africa Again" - ECOWAS Chairman, Tinubu (Video) by DatNiggaDaz: 8:36am On Jul 11, 2023
shonepa:
But how much u want make petrol be?

Cos am sure u re aware of the current price of diesel and Kerosene..... no be rocket science

You dey ask senseless question bro, ask the mandate thief, abi u want me to ask him how much you dey buy the fuel with your emilokan Credit cardgrin

Re: "We Will Not Allow Coup In West Africa Again" - ECOWAS Chairman, Tinubu (Video) by gbemishile: 11:04am On Jul 11, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:

Ure ranting like a lunatic and still wouldnt make peter obi president.
Know this and know peace
Re: "We Will Not Allow Coup In West Africa Again" - ECOWAS Chairman, Tinubu (Video) by DatNiggaDaz: 11:06am On Jul 11, 2023
gbemishile:

Ure ranting like a lunatic and still wouldnt make peter obi president.
Know this and know peace
Oya, take your favour me card grin

Re: "We Will Not Allow Coup In West Africa Again" - ECOWAS Chairman, Tinubu (Video) by shonepa(m): 5:09pm On Jul 13, 2023
If u no no get answer make u lock up. Cos u dey talk am as if na em set the price of these products.

As una no dey buy diesel, una no know say e dey exists.

Its just so sad, say u get mind dey write this kind thing for public space.

DatNiggaDaz:
You dey ask senseless question bro, ask the mandate thief, abi u want me to ask him how much you dey buy the fuel with your emilokan Credit cardgrin
Re: "We Will Not Allow Coup In West Africa Again" - ECOWAS Chairman, Tinubu (Video) by shonepa(m): 5:14pm On Jul 13, 2023
At least make una dey calm dey read and comprehend.

So una won dey make noise as una like to dey make noise as the tribunal still dey open? Ok

So before final verdict go come out, make we no build the nation? We sabi una

Its very obvious who dey deceive em self. Simple!

DatNiggaDaz:
Tire wetin Make sane Nigerians keep quiet abi

Nation building with a thief dat stole Nigeria's mandate. Mr, not everyone plays the ostrich. Continue deceiving yourself
Re: "We Will Not Allow Coup In West Africa Again" - ECOWAS Chairman, Tinubu (Video) by DatNiggaDaz: 5:21pm On Jul 13, 2023
shonepa:
At least make una dey calm dey read and comprehend.

So una won dey make noise as una like to dey make noise as the tribunal still dey open? Ok

So before final verdict go come out, make we no build the nation? We sabi una

Its very obvious who dey deceive em self. Simple!

Una talk pass dis one during your darling daddy time. You want build country with a mandate thief. grin grin

All those smalll small stipends you dey chop go hook you soon . You dey defend fraud dey talk about country to build. Bro, dont worry, i rest the case for your matter.

Sense must fall on top skulls.

Meanwhile.. take dis one go gbadun. grin

Re: "We Will Not Allow Coup In West Africa Again" - ECOWAS Chairman, Tinubu (Video) by shonepa(m): 5:25pm On Jul 13, 2023
U no be Nigga at all, see as u dey yan like pussy, wetin u write no even correspond at all, e be like say una just dey on Dj loop.

Just dey give automated response, for wetin no follow.

Iba re o.

DatNiggaDaz:
Una talk pass dis one during your darling daddy time. You want build country with a mandate thief. grin grin

All those smalll small stipends you dey chop go hook you soon . You dey defend fraud dey talk about country to build. Bro, dont worry, i rest the case for your matter.

Sense must fall on top skulls.

Meanwhile.. take dis one go gbadun. grin
Re: "We Will Not Allow Coup In West Africa Again" - ECOWAS Chairman, Tinubu (Video) by DatNiggaDaz: 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2023
shonepa:
If u no no get answer make u lock up. Cos u dey talk am as if na em set the price of these products.

As una no dey buy diesel, una no know say e dey exists.

Its just so sad, say u get mind dey write this kind thing for public space.

My brother, I don rest my case for your skull. Gazelle gaganraja back & forth no dey my lane at all.

Park abegi
Re: "We Will Not Allow Coup In West Africa Again" - ECOWAS Chairman, Tinubu (Video) by DatNiggaDaz: 5:27pm On Jul 13, 2023
shonepa:
U no be Nigga at all, see as u dey yan like pussy, wetin u write no even correspond at all, e be like say una just dey on Dj loop.

Just dey give automated response, for wetin no follow.

Iba re o.

Mtchewwww

Re: "We Will Not Allow Coup In West Africa Again" - ECOWAS Chairman, Tinubu (Video) by shonepa(m): 5:28pm On Jul 13, 2023
Set awon i pass my neighbour gen šŸ˜‚ na why u only focused on petrol. Ase

DatNiggaDaz:
My brother, I don rest my case for your skull. Gazelle gaganraja back & forth no dey my lane at all.

Park abegi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fire At Kano Airport; Aircraft Damaged, Fuel Tanker Burnt To Ashes / Tijani Muhammad-Bande Declares For 74th UN General Assembly Presidency ( PICS) / Chief Mbazulike Receives Maduka, Endorses His Anambra Governorship Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.