Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness (22988 Views)

Please Is My Friend Pregnant??! / Help! Dark Layers/spots On My Skin. What's The Cause / Cure ? / Tramadol Is Killing My Friend. How Can We Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by Hundeyinn: 4:55pm On Jul 11, 2023
God
Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by BigBlackPreek(m): 4:55pm On Jul 11, 2023
Witches at work 😂
Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 11, 2023
Lungdick:
Did she marry a virgin

if not, too much abort!on caused it. The only solution is to persuade her husband to file for divorce.
Have sense please, this is a married woman and not your chewing gum girlfriend being talked about here

6 Likes

Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by sisisioge: 4:56pm On Jul 11, 2023
The hospital would have performed several tests on her to know the cause. Tell her to ask her doctors for details. It is well....may Gid bless her womb.
Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by Zico5(m): 4:56pm On Jul 11, 2023
When it comes to the fruit of the womb. The best for a man and woman is to go back to the root. I remember a woman that couldn't conceive for solid 5 years of marriage. She went to different hospital and the doctor certified her fertile and the hubby okay as well. Things were like that until someone referred her to one woman along Lagos Ibadan expressway. The woman is just using roots and herb to treat women that are looking up to God for the fruits of womb. The woman just told her that it's vaginal dirt that's troubling her. She just prepared some concoction to clean the uterus and vaginal with just 10k. To be sincere, the woman did not miss that month. Just 3 months after the first baby, she was pregnant again. So far she has had a miscarriage before, she is not sterile. It may be the vaginal dirt that's troubling her.

2 Likes

Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by leisuretym: 4:58pm On Jul 11, 2023
5 years after miscarriage /evacuation or 5 years after abortion, the two are not the same, what are the drugs used for abortion? some drugs are more deadly, you need to be honest so you can get real help

1 Like

Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by Kobojunkie: 4:58pm On Jul 11, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
y not try a good church

U never can trust all these village people ooo
Your churches don resolve all the many 10s of thousands of women who began with them over a decade ago? The last I checked na those same church women wey don wait tay be the reason why IVF business for Nigeria don grow so tay every time you hear testimony for church say someone give birth, na IVF all man go first think of. So why not direct her straight to IVF instead? undecided
Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by Waffarianman(m): 4:58pm On Jul 11, 2023
How many Abortions have you done before/ after meeting your husband.

You can as well divorce and try someone else and see if the issues is still the same
Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by Saao(m): 4:58pm On Jul 11, 2023
makanma:
Please doctors in the house.

I have a good friend who got married at 22, she took in immediately .

After five months, she had a miscarriage after that she went for evacuation and this is the fifth year of that miscarriage.

Since then she hasn't gotten pregnant.

She has gone to so many hospital but nothing.

She even went to mother and child hospital, still nothing.

please is there anyway you guys can say what the problem might be....we are looking for solutions
if nothing is wrong with her, did the husband gone for test as well?
Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by Saao(m): 4:59pm On Jul 11, 2023
Waffarianman:
How many Abortions have you done before/ after meeting your husband.

You can as well divorce and try someone else and see if the issues is still the same
talk is cheap.

1 Like

Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by Dujardin(m): 5:00pm On Jul 11, 2023
makanma:

After five months, she had a miscarriage after that she went for evacuation and this is the fifth year of that miscarriage.

please is there anyway you guys can say what the problem might be....we are looking for solutions

If the person is O negative, they might need to consult a doctor. There are some known facts about that blood group and first child birth.
Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by Watinhapen(m): 5:00pm On Jul 11, 2023
Don’t only look at the medical side of issues like this, also look at the spiritual side. I and my wife got married and for over a year + she wasn’t pregnant. I married my wife a virgin so it couldn’t have been her rough lifestyle. I’m also very fertile. My ex even got pregnant for me before. We were going from one lab to the other doing different tests but nothing significant was the issue. As time goes on, we decided it wasn’t normal and seeked spiritual help. Lo and behold, it was a spiritual issue. We never offended anyone but someone out there doesn’t want us to have our child. After prayers, now my wife is pregnant. So, seek spiritual help.

2 Likes

Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by Winneepye: 5:01pm On Jul 11, 2023
The earlier she visits a gynecologist the better for her.
Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by Beremx(f): 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2023
makanma:

had similar experience of three months old miscarriage. Had an evacuation that almost took my life. This is the four years after, belle no gree enter again. Let me be managing my only child I have now

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by ayoolataiwo(m): 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2023
Righteousness2:
There is nothing wrong with your Friend. Her case is that GOD ALMIGHTY will be Glorified.

Medically, my own wife will not conceive talkless of giving birth. Today I have my child.

I have seen Women whose womb were removed and shown to them. Today they care mothers of mutiple children.

Take your Friend to THE LORD'S CHOSEN. THE GOD OF CHOSEN IS HIGHLY TRUSTED AND PROVEN To BREAK EVERY YOKE AND FILL YOU WITH YOU JOY
dey play
Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by Weerutimo: 5:08pm On Jul 11, 2023
makanma:

Direct her to Christ Mercy land and deliverance ministry in warri delta state. That will be her final bus stop
Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by stasius: 5:09pm On Jul 11, 2023
See a gynaecologist.

This is not a gynaecology clinic.
Have you visited a gynaecologist?

2 Likes

Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by flyinnizam(m): 5:11pm On Jul 11, 2023
just say it is you and not your friend

1 Like

Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by obaidan: 5:12pm On Jul 11, 2023
makanma:

Sadly doctors that carry out tests and care procedure on your friend stand a better Chance of knowing than doctors on nairaland.....illnesses and medical conditions are such that they may share symptoms with 100 other conditions....stop getting diagnosis online
Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by daygee12: 5:14pm On Jul 11, 2023
Righteousness2:
There is nothing wrong with your Friend. Her case is that GOD ALMIGHTY will be Glorified.

Medically, my own wife will not conceive talkless of giving birth. Today I have my child.

I have seen Women whose womb were removed and shown to them. Today they care mothers of mutiple children.

Take your Friend to THE LORD'S CHOSEN. THE GOD OF CHOSEN IS HIGHLY TRUSTED AND PROVEN To BREAK EVERY YOKE AND FILL YOU WITH YOU JOY

Find a better thing to do with ur life, even ur G.O do visit our Hospital for medical check up
Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by Waffarianman(m): 5:14pm On Jul 11, 2023
Saao:
talk is cheap.

What's yours solution
Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by juman(m): 5:15pm On Jul 11, 2023
The problem might be with the husband.
Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by bonnyhope: 5:16pm On Jul 11, 2023
miekom:
Post pictures of her test results and diagnosis so we can know what to say, else no story

You are asking for someone s medical records to be published.

Have a rethink

1 Like

Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by tiswell(m): 5:16pm On Jul 11, 2023
Highways:

Your friend or you?
no mind am,na she sad

1 Like

Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by BarrElChapo(m): 5:17pm On Jul 11, 2023
Righteousness2:

Akuko onye mgbu 🙄
Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by Toktee(m): 5:17pm On Jul 11, 2023
makanma:

You lied.
Why don't you be honest that you are the person in question.

DM for a solution.
Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by Saao(m): 5:18pm On Jul 11, 2023
Waffarianman:

What's yours solution
let the man also go for test. If both husband and wife are satisfied okay, let them do the right thing by having regular sex like 3 times a week, baby will come. If possible let the woman learn ovulation calendar.
Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by tiswell(m): 5:18pm On Jul 11, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
y not try a good church

U never can trust all these village people ooo
so you wan make all dis new generation pastors exploit her vulnerability and fvck her ba?

joke is on u fa!
Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by chosengocap: 5:20pm On Jul 11, 2023
makanma:

One capsule each day of evening prime rose , One capsule each day of Vitamin E 1000iu and Folic acid 400mcg one capsule each day for 30 days .
Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by tiswell(m): 5:20pm On Jul 11, 2023
logisticsguru:
when it comes to childlessness,my advice to anybody is to continuing having sex and take your mind off it,i swear one day God will perfect it ...na GOD DEY RUN AM NO BE MAN
na man(her husband)dey run am
Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by shimardoil: 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
Until the murderers of Deborah are charged to court, convicted and publicly hanged, Islam will NEVER KNOW PEACE. Until the Islamic leaders and the police officers that conspired to secure the clandestine release and escape of Deborah's murderers are charged, convicted and jailed, Islam will NEVER know peace. Shame on all the Christian leaders who kept shut when Deborah begged for her life as the Arab slaves stoned and burnt her to death. Shame on all you Christian leaders who choose political convenience over the precious life of that Nigerian girl. Her ONLY crime is that she refused to bow down to the Arab moon god imported from Saudi Arabia. Shame on you Christian leaders. Shame of the emir of Sokoto for not identifying and exposing the Muslim leaders who worked with the police to secure the secret release and escape of Deborah's killers.

Nigerians, this is our land. This is not Saudi Arabia. This is not Mecca or Medina. This is Nigeria. We MUST not allow these Arab slaves to turn our land to a killing field of non-Muslims to appease the moon god of Arabia! Those of you who are smart know that the ongoing genocide of Benue-Plateau and Kaduna Christian populations is orchestrated all the way from Saudi. Those of you who are f00lish think otherwise. They killing Nigerians on our own land, and we Nigerians are acting like its okay. They're killing Nigerians at the instruction of their Saudi masters, and we Nigerians are acting like its not a big deal. If our ancestors had handed over our lands to bloodthirsty Arabs, we will be here today to call ourselves Nigerians? Let's use our common sense even if we insist that we refuse to be clever. Does it make sense to you that somebody can commit murder in public and his face is recorded and yet after he was arrested the police conspired with the emir of sokoto to effect his escape to Niger Republic?
Bros U dey on colos?
Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by okeganiyu(m): 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2023
Pls i need the herb, can you send me you contact, Thanks. Women are suffering with the issue of a child, may God provide children to those who are looking for the fruit of the womb.

If I say something now, some people will quote me that no herb solution to this, to that blabla
I have some herbs to send to some naira land this week regarding the solution to this problem, if you need it, I can send it to you but after God answers your prayer, I will collect my money, if I ask you to bring money now, some people will be thinking I want to scam people. If you have confirmed for remedy, you will not be afraid to send it without collecting kobo[/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients / Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) / Mayowa Ahmed: Police Freeze Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.