Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,125 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Bin Laden Urges Americans To Convert - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bin Laden Urges Americans To Convert (1924 Views)

Return ‘Arabic Ajami’ To Naira Notes – Muslim Group(MURIC) Urges Buhari! / Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo / Police Impound Arms-laden Vehicle In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bin Laden Urges Americans To Convert by thirdeye(m): 10:14pm On Sep 07, 2007
Re: Bin Laden Urges Americans To Convert by Buruntashi: 5:26pm On Sep 08, 2007
It will be good for Americans to convert. That way there will be peace in the world, because Allah would be guarding them
Re: Bin Laden Urges Americans To Convert by tundewoods(m): 7:15pm On Sep 08, 2007
I think Osama Bin Ladin does have a point !
Re: Bin Laden Urges Americans To Convert by thirdeye(m): 10:44pm On Sep 09, 2007
If I should join your religion, I think you can win me by showing love towards me.
Americans intercepted the message before it could get to the expected audience, THEY ARE GETTING CLOSER!!
Re: Bin Laden Urges Americans To Convert by Iman3(m): 10:52pm On Sep 09, 2007
Buruntashi:

It will be good for Americans to convert. That way there will be peace in the world, because Allah would be guarding them

Allah dey guard Muslims so . . .Palestinians,Chechens,Iraqis,Uighurs,Darfuris,Lebanese,Kashmiris,Chadians,Somalians,Afghans.e.tc
Re: Bin Laden Urges Americans To Convert by olanajim(m): 8:27am On Sep 10, 2007
They are winning, In their own complex way!
Re: Bin Laden Urges Americans To Convert by Mariory(m): 10:01am On Sep 10, 2007
I-man:

Allah dey guard Muslims so . . .Palestinians,Chechens,Iraqis,Uighurs,Darfuris,Lebanese,Kashmiris,Chadians,Somalians,Afghans.e.tc

Indeed. Bin Ladens followers and admirers are pouring the grace of Allah on their fellow Muslims in Afghanistan, Algeria, Morocco, Somalia, Lebanon, and Iraq. Praise be to Osama's blood loving Allah.
Re: Bin Laden Urges Americans To Convert by olanajim(m): 10:41am On Sep 10, 2007
It is a pity that in the name of freedom we sometimes ridicule the name of God. Only an ignorant would claim not to know that Allah mean God.

While we recognize that Bin Laden has commited alot of condemnable acts even as muslims leaders join forces to track him down, we must as a matter of decency respect Islam as a religion even if we don't believe in it.

The number one reason why Bin Laden have won sympathy of muslims in general is our inability to seperate terrorism from jihad and the tendency to abuse muslims and their faith when muslims are found wanting.

There is an urgent need for us to stop generalising about muslims and cease blaspheming the name of God, whatever language it is pronounced.
Re: Bin Laden Urges Americans To Convert by laudate: 2:35pm On Sep 10, 2007
@olanajim, the Islamic religion supports jihad, and the killing of infidels. So, what is there to understand?
Re: Bin Laden Urges Americans To Convert by Iman3(m): 3:29pm On Sep 10, 2007
olanajim:

The number one reason why Bin Laden have won sympathy of muslims in general is our inability to seperate terrorism from jihad and the tendency to abuse muslims and their faith when muslims are found wanting.

So it is the fault of non-Muslims that,as you acknowledge,Bin-Laden has "won the sympathy of Muslims in general"?

If violence is so antithetical to Islam,no amount of opprobrium poured on Muslims in general,will make them sympathise with Bin Laden.Islam is afterall, a religion of peace

If Muslims in general sympathise with Bin Laden,as you noted,then the criticisms levelled against Muslims has some vailidity.Sympathy for a mass murderer such as Bin Laden is worthy of criticism.

You are effectively saying that non-Muslims should back off from attacking Muslims for their supposed sympathy to terror so that Muslims in general can stop sympathising with terrorists.
Re: Bin Laden Urges Americans To Convert by Mariory(m): 4:07pm On Sep 10, 2007
Mariory:

Indeed. Bin Ladens followers and admirers are pouring the grace of Allah on their fellow Muslims in Afghanistan, Algeria, Morocco, Somalia, Lebanon, and Iraq. Praise be to Osama's blood loving Allah.

I want to apologize for the statement I made above. It should in fact have read;

Indeed. Bin Ladens followers and admirers are pouring the grace of Allah on their fellow Muslims in Afghanistan, Algeria, Morocco, Somalia, Lebanon, Egypt, Pakistan, and Iraq. Praise be to Osama's blood loving Allah.
Re: Bin Laden Urges Americans To Convert by olanajim(m): 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2007
I am a realist. I don't argue with professional arguers. So long sentiment is dilluted with reasons, there may never be a positive outcome. It is useless debating in that circumstance. My point is clear to a sane mind.

I am just laughing at you all.
Re: Bin Laden Urges Americans To Convert by osisi5: 5:04pm On Sep 10, 2007
@ olanajim,read of the attributes of allah that was supposedly speaking to Muhammad and the attributes of Jehovah.
Allah is not God.They can't even be compared.
Re: Bin Laden Urges Americans To Convert by osisi5: 5:06pm On Sep 10, 2007
in fact one may even claim there was no allah since he always danced to the desires of his "prophet"
Mohammed and allah are one and the same.
Re: Bin Laden Urges Americans To Convert by olanajim(m): 5:12pm On Sep 10, 2007
Laudate,

I am really surprise at you. If there is any one that should know better, it show be you. Frow your citation of Quran, I know you are either a muslim apologist or a christain jingoist. Either way, I am not the best candidate to engaged with you on Religion because you know my stand on Religion.

Somehow, I took time off to research your contributions on Nairaland, I was perplexed that 70% of them are on Religion. And you are so passionate about your argument, It is gladdening to know god people reside in Naija.

Just to let you know, I have no religion. I defend what I believe regardless of the faith.

I am very conversant with three religions so I enjoy seeing people hit one another in the name of religion. God is never far away!
Re: Bin Laden Urges Americans To Convert by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 11, 2007
I-man:

.Islam is afterall, a religion of peace
Eeehhhh!!!!, Islam a religion of peace and tolerance
( Willy willy, will cut of the hands and behead those who speak against(criticize) MOHAMED or do any thing against the will of Allah).
Re: Bin Laden Urges Americans To Convert by thirdeye(m): 1:14am On Sep 12, 2007
Ola Najeem,
I guess some people were only trying to make a point, we don't need to quarrel over that, may be contributions like these could help change perceptions people have of Muslims and also breeds understanding and peace.
Re: Bin Laden Urges Americans To Convert by olanajim(m): 6:10am On Sep 12, 2007
Nobody oppose them. But while making contributions we must be wary of draging the name of God into the mud. It make no sense to a discerning mind. We must not go to the extent of attacking their gods or their faith with intent to hurt.
Re: Bin Laden Urges Americans To Convert by Mariory(m): 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2007
What the hell are you blabbing about?
Re: Bin Laden Urges Americans To Convert by laudate: 3:00pm On Sep 12, 2007
olanajim:

Laudate,

I am really surprise at you. If there is any one that should know better, it show be you. Frow your citation of Quran, I know you are either a muslim apologist or a christain jingoist. Either way, I am not the best candidate to engaged with you on Religion because you know my stand on Religion.

Somehow, I took time off to research your contributions on Nairaland, I was perplexed that 70% of them are on Religion. And you are so passionate about your argument, It is gladdening to know god people reside in Naija.

Just to let you know, I have no religion. I defend what I believe regardless of the faith.

I am very conversant with three religions so I enjoy seeing people hit one another in the name of religion. God is never far away!

Olanajim, thank you so very much for the gratuitous insults. So am now a muslim apologist, ba? sad As well as a christian jingoist? By the way, do you know the meaning of apologist? And are you conversant with the term jingoist? I beg you, please make up your mind, on what I am. To the best of my knowledge, you cannot be a muslim apologist, and yet remain a christian jingoist. Neither can you be a christian jingoist, and yet be classified as a muslim apologist.

As for my posts, I think you are confusing me with some other person. I have only made 4 posts in the religion sector.
Re: Bin Laden Urges Americans To Convert by Iman3(m): 3:15pm On Sep 12, 2007
I have actually been reading Ola's posts were he refered to one who was either a Muslim apologist or Christian jingoist.I read it 3 or 4 times and I was still flummoxed.Its one of the most incomprehensible posts I have ever seen.
Re: Bin Laden Urges Americans To Convert by olanajim(m): 8:44pm On Sep 12, 2007
It was delibrate application. I am not ignorant believe me, I played my card well. You won't catch me using direct insult on anyone on or off Nairaland. I just drop the words and let you pick whichever that suit you.

The psychologists are amasing. I love 'em!
Re: Bin Laden Urges Americans To Convert by olanajim(m): 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2007
I stand firmly by those words because they are fair. There was no insult at all. Just plain observation. Posting four times on Religion doesn't make up 70%. I hardly even go there. But, then, I may not have a case really. Underlining those words, an intelligent man would find the truth.

Hei, did I just read my name written as OLA NAJEEM? That is a serious error. Just take note.
Re: Bin Laden Urges Americans To Convert by tundewoods(m): 9:51pm On Sep 12, 2007
@ Olanajim

It seems to me like you are kind of getting to Full of yourself ? Am i right or wrong ?
I noticed some chics waxed your ego in the romance section of Nairaland, can that be responsible for your sudden quite wierd posts regarding this Osama Bin discussion thread.

I simply laugh !
Re: Bin Laden Urges Americans To Convert by olanajim(m): 9:49am On Sep 13, 2007
If my opposing blapheming the name of God, whatever language it is used, is the cause of your headache, then I have no cure.

I have no ego so their is nothing to wax. Perharps you want to drag me into a useless argument, I am sure you would be disappointed. You are not the first to try it. Keep trying, anyway.

I doubt if you even read my comment on Osama. Some people would go to a thread, read the first and last posts and gbam, they understand it all.

Patience is the key. Nowhere have I supported Osama. Though I'd have love to comment on his words. You don't even know my view yet. Anyway, I don't contribute into any topic that drag the name of GOD CHINEKE, ALLAH, OLODUMARE, JEHOVAH etc, whatever name, into the mud. That had been my policy for years. Nairaland can't change that.
Re: Bin Laden Urges Americans To Convert by blackchief(m): 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2007
let the mad man come out of hidding and talk about convertion. mass murder. convert to what, a religion that kill kid and woman.

I know a lot of Muslim who are very piece loving but the brand of Islam being preach by Bin Laden is another issue the world need to address.
Re: Bin Laden Urges Americans To Convert by osisi5: 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2007
This is actually the best time to catch Bin Ladn and any terrorists .
He's 'fasting' right now and would be very weak and hungry around 3 PM
They ought to track him down now!
Re: Bin Laden Urges Americans To Convert by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 14, 2007
olanajim:

I have no ego so their is nothing to wax.

you have no ego. was that a typo? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bin Laden Urges Americans To Convert by PawPaw3(m): 9:10am On Sep 16, 2007
Bin laden is hiding in Pakistan eastern region. Maybe dey no wan catch am.
Re: Bin Laden Urges Americans To Convert by tkb417(m): 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2007
Jihad. kai. The population has reduced drastically because some people love God so much they would kill the person they cant create. They bombed a tower, bombed aeroplanes cos they wanted to make some points. They even cut the throats of some in Kano and kaduna. kai

I bow for these evil doers o. Osama is in sokoto shocked
Re: Bin Laden Urges Americans To Convert by denex: 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2007
Judge Bush says Bin Laden's Tape Supports and Buttresses his Stance on continued stay in Iraq.

So are Bin Laden and Bin Bushen working together?
Re: Bin Laden Urges Americans To Convert by fatty27: 4:21pm On Sep 16, 2007
Bush should deploy his troops to Niger Delta. Bin Laden is hidding in one of the Villages. The man has nothing to lose having seen what happened to Saddam.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Gbenga Daniel And Akute / How Hausa And Igbo Work Very Well Together / Ibb's N10 Million Photo-op With Media Executives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.