Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

The Relationship Between Igbo And Yoruba Is Like England And France - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Relationship Between Igbo And Yoruba Is Like England And France (2884 Views)

Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba / APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo / Nigeria Is Like England, Germany And Spain In One Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Relationship Between Igbo And Yoruba Is Like England And France by Raskimonojendor: 2:40am On Jul 11, 2023
AntiMarxist:

Well ,their history, territory and recognition worldwide puts them at the pinnacle of African society.

As some one rightly pointed out, the heebo is a creation of the White man.

It was Lugard that lumped all of your stone age cannibal ancestors into one tribe .

Cannibal
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Relationship Between Igbo And Yoruba Is Like England And France by Fira09(m): 4:07am On Jul 11, 2023
NapoleonHill:

But Edo has a large population of Muslims.
Edo Muslims aren't up to 5% of the Edo population, get your facts right, they can only be found in Okpella, Auchi, and some northern parts of Edo, there are no parts of Edo LGAs dominated by Edo Muslims.
Re: The Relationship Between Igbo And Yoruba Is Like England And France by babydioku(f): 7:42am On Jul 11, 2023
Yorubas that were defeated and ruled by dahomey women. Please op don't compare igbos with yoruba
Re: The Relationship Between Igbo And Yoruba Is Like England And France by OfoIgbo: 8:26am On Jul 11, 2023
renderme:

See this descendant of cannibals. Photoshopping can’t save ur heritage and history. It is all over the history books and journals. Lol! Na why una still dey give widows dead body water to drink. It was seen as nothing since cannibalism was a way of life among the igbos.

1906 una dey eat human flesh inside bush when others had civil societies. If I had such a disgusting and barbaric heritage, I would try to hide it too.tongue

Look at this head-hunting cannibal, photoshopping stuff.
For a newspaper published in Jan 05 1906, they wrote "...when he was sacrificed and eaten in Ahiara Mba-Ise in 1906 ..."

That already reveals you all are 419-ners. It is in your blood. Such a publication was never made. Also at that time, they wouldn't have spelt Ahiara Mba-Ise correctly.

But the greatest of your blunders, which shows your illiteracy is the fact that Nigeria came into being in 1914, so the title would never have been "....Cannibals in NIGERIA....."

I advise my fellow Igbos to be wary of the gaslighting coming from scratched-face bigots. That is the way they behave

1 Like

Re: The Relationship Between Igbo And Yoruba Is Like England And France by AntiMarxist: 8:37am On Jul 11, 2023
OfoIgbo:

For a newspaper published in Jan 05 1906, they wrote "...when he was sacrificed and eaten in Ahiara Mba-Ise in 1906 ..."

That already reveals you all are 419-ners. It is in your blood. Such a publication was never made. Also at that time, they wouldn't have spelt Ahiara Mba-Ise correctly.

But the greatest of your blunders, which shows your illiteracy is the fact that Nigeria came into being in 1914, so the title would never have been "....Cannibals in NIGERIA....."

I advise my fellow Igbos to be wary of the gaslighting coming from scratched-face bigots. That is the way they behave

You want to deny your cannibal roots ?

1 Like

Re: The Relationship Between Igbo And Yoruba Is Like England And France by AntiMarxist: 8:39am On Jul 11, 2023
renderme:

See this descendant of cannibals. Photoshopping can’t save ur heritage and history. It is all over the history books and journals. Lol! Na why una still dey give widows dead body water to drink. It was seen as nothing since cannibalism was a way of life among the igbos.

1906 una dey eat human flesh inside bush when others had civil societies. If I had such a disgusting and barbaric heritage, I would try to hide it too.tongue

There's even am account as late as 1921 .

Igbos were eating each other even after independence in 1960 and continues till this day.

2 Likes

Re: The Relationship Between Igbo And Yoruba Is Like England And France by renderme: 3:12pm On Jul 11, 2023
OfoIgbo:

Olodo descendant of a cannibal. Go and google the New York Times article. It is written boldly on there in their archives.

1 Like

Re: The Relationship Between Igbo And Yoruba Is Like England And France by OfoIgbo: 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2023
renderme:

Olodo descendant of a cannibal. Go and google the New York Times article. It is written boldly on there in their archives.

This scratched-face ITI, the country NIGERIA came into existence in 1914. That was when both the southern protectorate and northern protectorate were amalgamated.
No one gives a crap about when the word NIGERIA was formed.

So an American newspaper wouldn't have tagged an Igbo man a Nigeria, prior to 1914. Look for another route to escape from the fact that I caught you guys falsifying history and creating a false newspaper story grin grin
Re: The Relationship Between Igbo And Yoruba Is Like England And France by 7lives: 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2023
AlexBells:

The Igbos are not going to another war against the Federal Republic, we were pushed at first but today we know the individual tribes that make up Nigeria, anyone who attacks us would be retaliated in the tribal and family level, thank God the regional government is gone, the East won’t be strong enough to fight the fg again, we would go for economic and potential tribal war this time around but fighting fg not likely but I appreciate anyone who supported us to recover we would walk the German part, money, economy and industry

As if they can fight, the self inflicted war in SE, una do win am?.

1 Like

Re: The Relationship Between Igbo And Yoruba Is Like England And France by 7lives: 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2023
babydioku:
Yorubas that were defeated and ruled by dahomey women. Please op don't compare igbos with yoruba

Dahomey was under subjugation to Oyo empire for a period of 100 years.
Dahomey only fought for independence, and that was when Oyo was also having internal crisis.
How can Dahomey subjugate Oyo?, when they can't even subjugate the Egbas?.
An ordinary hunter Lisabi was Dahomey' s nemesis.
Get a copy of the West African history and educate yourself.

2 Likes

Re: The Relationship Between Igbo And Yoruba Is Like England And France by EcoNews: 5:31pm On Jul 11, 2023
The Yorubas want nothing to do with you despicable souls. You can rot in hell for all the Yorubas care

AlexBells:

You talk about what we have in common, did I say we have a thing in common, I said we are rivals but sometime find a common ground that doesn't mean we are similar people, you are from the fallen demon, we are Umuchineke spot the difference, even the fight you are instigating proves me right

3 Likes

Re: The Relationship Between Igbo And Yoruba Is Like England And France by AlexBells(m): 6:00pm On Jul 11, 2023
7lives:

As if they can fight, the self inflicted war in SE, una do win am?.
That's why I said we are not prioritising confrontation, there would eventually be dialogue by the elders one way or the other
Re: The Relationship Between Igbo And Yoruba Is Like England And France by babydioku(f): 6:43am On Jul 13, 2023
Did dahomey women defeat you? Yes or no

7lives:

Dahomey was under subjugation to Oyo empire for a period of 100 years.
Dahomey only fought for independence, and that was when Oyo was also having internal crisis.
How can Dahomey subjugate Oyo?, when they can't even subjugate the Egbas?.
An ordinary hunter Lisabi was Dahomey' s nemesis.
Get a copy of the West African history and educate yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shocking. Sidiq Abubakar, The Man Atiku Stole His Certificate Revealed. Photos / Pius Ayim Pius Appointed As New Secretary To Thel Government Of Federation (sgf) / Boko Haram Menace:explosive Can Coke, Pepsi And Malt Found In A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.