Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie (35198 Views)

May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness / I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife / Adeniyi Johnson Slams Toyin Abraham For Delaying Their Divorce Proceedings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by bukatyne(f): 10:17am On Jul 11, 2023
Righteousness2:
Very Wrong move and Action by may.
You cannot leave your Home for a home robber.
The Stranger is the one that will leave your Home.

May Edochie cancel that move. 2 wrongs will not make a right.
GOD ALMIGHTY is still seated on HIS throne.
Stand in Gap for your Home.
Visit the Lord's Chosen. The GOD of Chosen is tested and Proven to restore your Home.

😆 😂 😆 😂 😆 😂 😆 😂 😆 😂

Adultery is a very valid reason for divorce in the Bible.

Secondly, we do not know if they married according to the tenets of the Bible or in the Church in the first place.

Yul has also consistently shown he is tired of his first marriage and you know what the Bible says: if the unbelieving party wants to go, let him/her go.

At least May would give him the space to do tiktok and Facebook videos with his new wife without feeling guilty or bashed.

2 Likes

Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by Geovanni412(m): 10:18am On Jul 11, 2023
myyansh68:
Where was the God?, what was he doing when the stranger was preparing to destroy the happy home?

[/s][/b]

I always look up to you.
Now you disappointed me. Sometimes, your God is playing foul play in some ways.

Abeg....

If you read Ecclesiastes, you already know that life is meaningless

I doubt righteousness2 has ever read Ecclesiastes

The only good thing in life is to eat, drink and be merry.

Every other thing is meaningless

Should May Edochie continue to feel sad and unhappy because Baba Yul wants to enjoy himself with an older woman when she gave him the best days of her youth?

Haba, even the Bible said that you should be faithful to the woman of your youth and gave that the only ground for divorce is adultery.

Righteousness2, allow May Edochie breathe.

1 Like

Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by Sandralight(f): 10:18am On Jul 11, 2023
Coronavirus1:
She is going to be looser because only married men will still date her
She will be happy, carry your bitterness away from here. In your imagination you think woman can't be happy without a husband

6 Likes

Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by 07kjb: 10:20am On Jul 11, 2023
May should go and rest

I trust my IGBO people she will soon lose all those children,she think Say na Europe she dey
Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by juman(m): 10:20am On Jul 11, 2023
She is taking wrong step.
Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by bukatyne(f): 10:21am On Jul 11, 2023
myyansh68:
Where was the God?, what was he doing when the stranger was preparing to destroy the happy home?

[/s][/b]

I always look up to you.

Where was God.....?

Everyone has the freewill to do as they wish. They would also reap the consequences of using their freewill.

2 Likes

Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by DaddyGoo: 10:21am On Jul 11, 2023
TemplarLandry:
I dedicate “Karma” by Alicia Keys to the bald-headed Yul. Great jam!

Supported by Lloyd Banks and Avant- Karma
Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by Makamatic: 10:22am On Jul 11, 2023
God will punish some men here including those using religion to say rubbish . So if it were to be your sister y'all will be capping this rubbish .

2 Likes

Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by pusapou(m): 10:22am On Jul 11, 2023
Righteousness2:

Visit the Lord's Chosen. The GOD of Chosen is tested and Proven to restore your Home.
so na CHOSEN CHURCH you come advertise here,after such beautiful write-up. What's wrong with everybody in this country sef
Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by bukatyne(f): 10:23am On Jul 11, 2023
thesicilian:
She seemed to be fine with it all these while. It's like they've poisoned her mind

She was never fine with it.

I believe the death of her son and his actions thereafter sealed her decision.

5 Likes

Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by 07kjb: 10:25am On Jul 11, 2023
There is nothing wrong in marrying two wife's MAY IS JUST A BAD WIFE,HER ACTIONS IN THIS SITUATIONS SPEAKS VOLUME

HER STUPIDITY CAUSE THE DEATH OF HER SON

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by linearity: 10:25am On Jul 11, 2023
If polygamy…” contradicts her own faith and family values” does divorce affirm those same faith and family values?

She is the legally married wife and rightful woman in that home according to those faith and family values she is quoting and should not be the one to remove herself from that position and give up her place to another.

These celebrities divorces and remarriages follows a predictable script and pattern, in that after her divorce, I wouldn’t be surprise to see her getting married or having an affair with another divorcee or separated man, which is definitely against her faith and family values.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by bukatyne(f): 10:28am On Jul 11, 2023
Alliswell248:

A Christian woman would never leave her home.

Tell me more!

Which part of the Bible supports this?

Did May tell you she is a Christian?

But a 'Christian' man can destroy his home abi? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by TheMostComplex1: 10:31am On Jul 11, 2023
I wish her well. The death of their son was really a big blow to her yet Yul was re traumatising the family.

Every Yul in our lives die by fire

1 Like

Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by starstaz(m): 10:33am On Jul 11, 2023
This Baby should calm down!
Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by Pimine: 10:34am On Jul 11, 2023
myyansh68:

[/s][/b]

I always look up to you.

The Bible says "they that know their God shall be strong and do exploits." The God I know is always faithful. Some people claim to be Christians but they don't even know their God and have practically no relationship with Him_. Ask them the last time they said a word of prayer and they'd tell you "last sunday". How personal is God to you? How do you claim to love Him and not talk to Him everyday?

However, sometimes children of God do go through tough times. But when we go through hard times as genuine children of God who have built intimacy in the place of prayer, we are confident that He is mighty to save because we know that He won't let us be "tempted more than what we can bear" - 1Cor. 10:13

Look, let me tell you, if you claim to be a child of God and your prayer life is zero, the devil will make a mess if you. He won't be able to possess you but he sure will oppress you until you cry blood
Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by bukatyne(f): 10:36am On Jul 11, 2023
ab1x:
This is a very wrong decision if it is true. You want to leave your home for another woman. Right? At the end of the day, you will become a side chick to another married man. This life self no balance.

Drink water, re-read your post and ask if it makes sense.

A home consists of father, mother & children. Father stepped out of the home, chose another woman, pregnated and married her.

Wife said she is not interested in polygamy (which is her right) and the battle was on.

In the midst of the madness, their first son dies and husband starts doing tiktok videos with second wife.

Which home is the woman leaving? Is there still a home at this point? Wife has decided to give the husband space to enjoy his second wife very well and you are shouting blue murder.

What tells you that she is interested in another man at this point? Didn't you see women in our mother's time separated or chased out of their husband's home staying on their own?

Aren't there married women cheating on their husbands while married?

Let May be. It is not till all her children dies or the second wife kills her before she leaves.

2 Likes

Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by Gboom: 10:36am On Jul 11, 2023
myyansh68:

[/s][/b]

I always look up to you.
You reasoned like a hopeless fellow.
Is there any way you will walk in life and your head will not shake.

1 Like

Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by Christistruth03: 10:37am On Jul 11, 2023
Maynman:

And how do we confirm you are saying the truth about his “aunt” or this “aunt” is saying the truth?

I also know his “nephew” too, and he confirmed that they disown yemisi and her kids, i also have print as evidence also wink..

If you look at the screenshot, it says “the family said”…..

I don’t care what you think

Ffk’s mum is from Lagos Island it won’t take you long to find his relatives there who will tell you what they know

We spent 5 years telling you FFK would soon dump you and PDP when he got hungry

Isn’t he singing APCs praises now despite all your insults that we were lying

I don’t care what you think it is of absolutely no value to me

1 Like

Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by thesicilian: 10:38am On Jul 11, 2023
bukatyne:

She was never fine with it.

I believe the death of her son and his actions thereafter sealed her decision.
I guess so
Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by Maynman: 10:39am On Jul 11, 2023
Christistruth03:

I don’t care what you think

Ffk’s mum is from Lagos Island it won’t take you long to find his relatives there who will tell you what they know

And you think i care about what you think?

How come no journalist or any TV station or anyone on the INTERNET has been able to meet any of his “family relatives in lagos island” to say this your own lamba?

“The family said…..”
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/188046-former-minister-fani-kayode-disowns-children-from-ex-wife.html?tztc=1

Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by bukatyne(f): 10:40am On Jul 11, 2023
07kjb:
There is nothing wrong in marrying two wife's MAY IS JUST A BAD WIFE,HER ACTIONS IN THIS SITUATIONS SPEAKS VOLUME

HER STUPIDITY CAUSE THE DEATH OF HER SON

May is a stupid, bad wife agreed.

Only a mad man would insist on staying with a stupid, bad wife.

As it stands, this divorce is doing Yul a huge favour; his stupid, bad wife who caused the death of his first son is leaving the picture.

Yul should do thanksgiving in his place of worship on their day of service.

2 Likes

Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by bukatyne(f): 10:41am On Jul 11, 2023
TheMostComplex1:
I wish her well. The death of their son was really a big blow to her yet Yul was re traumatising the family.

Every Yul in our lives die by fire

# bold:

This is a gun to a pillow fight ke grin

1 Like

Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by TheMostComplex1: 10:41am On Jul 11, 2023
07kjb:
May should go and rest

I trust my IGBO people she will soon lose all those children,she think Say na Europe she dey

God forbid she will never lose any of her children again. I cover them with the blood of Jesus.

The court will give the mother the custody of the other children below 18 years of age and probably give Yul supervised visit rights because of his attitude so far on SM . The court will believe that he lacks the moral capacity to have unrestricted access or train the to the children or be left alone with the children.

1 Like

Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by TheMostComplex1: 10:47am On Jul 11, 2023
bukatyne:

May is a stupid, bad wife agreed.

Only a mad man would insist on staying with a stupid, bad wife.

As it stands, this divorce is doing Yul a huge favour; his stupid, bad wife who caused the death of his first son is leaving the picture.

Yul should do thanksgiving in his place of worship on their day of service.

Exactly. Thank you.
The people the recruited think that average Nigerian is senseless and they are all over the social media making nasty comments

2 Likes

Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by Cloudflare: 10:48am On Jul 11, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
That's long over due....

Long overdue how? Madam if she divorces him, na she lose big time. The new wife will come in and enjoy everything may has worked for with yul. Why don't you Women have sense? Divorce a man especially a polygamous man, alaye na u go lose.

A wise woman will guide her home and never allow another woman to reap all she has suffered.

2 Likes

Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by sweetkev(m): 10:50am On Jul 11, 2023
IconicR:
May God guide her and be with her. It's so sad seeing a man you labored with for a whole 18yrs to suddenly turn around and spit on your face and as if that's not enough she lost a son and he didn't mourn but rather doing skit with the other woman all over social media. May we never marry our enemy as spouse and may we never date and marry nonsense. Study people well before letting them into your life and if you sense anything fishy then free them and look elsewhere. May was a very good woman to him but she married her enemy who is a narcissist and a self-centered very wicked man. Same man told us few years back that his wife is a very good woman who has never frustrated him even when he had no sustainable income
I'm sure a female wrote this nonsense undecided
Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by Shebbs: 10:51am On Jul 11, 2023
myyansh68:

[/s][/b]

I always look up to you.

What Do You Expect God To Do, Kill The Stranger? It Was Yule’s Choice Not God’s, If The Commenter Prior To Your Post Is Asking May To Visit The Church That’s Not A Bad Idea But It Should Be May’s Choice Not God’s…… Many Of You Condemning Yul’s Decision Are Sidechicks To People’s Husbands, Why Have You Not Condemned Yourselves Or Your Sugar Daddies??
Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by Cantonese: 10:53am On Jul 11, 2023
myyansh68:

[/s][/b]

I always look up to you.

No one disappointed you. You need to know that life is about rules and laws.

God has given his rules to man and added something called choices. The choices that you make are very important in your life. There is a simple law called the law of "what you sow, you reap".

Yul Edochie made his choice. God prefers a well made home. A well made home has plenty of peace and understanding. Too many women out there don't want to share homes with other women. Many do not want to get involved with battles with other women over their homes. Her choice is right in her view, but it simply is her choice.

Unfortunately her separation will make it difficult for her children. The children will be separated emotionally from their father. This way couples in their anger make it hard for the children. Broken homes make life harsher for children. But once again, it's her choice, but not God's ways.

Whatever they have sown, including the second wife, they will reap.

Follow God's ways and you'll find lasting peace.
Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by MrPRevailer(m): 10:53am On Jul 11, 2023
Righteousness2:

FP, Yul claimed God allowed polygamous marriage, thereby justifying his actions.

You need to show him/her/them the scriptures. Mark 10:11-12, and

Luke 16:18 "Whosoever putteth away his wife, and marrieth another, committeth adultery: and whosoever marrieth her that is put away from her husband committethadultery."

1 Like

Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by MadamExcellency: 10:54am On Jul 11, 2023
Fiscus105:

You are foolish and dishing out irrational advise.

I will advice u to study more about emotional torture, make sure u relate it to what the poor woman going tru , provided u follow the trend

Very easy to dish out advice, be in her shoe and feel how it pinching.

What you call emotional torture is simply immaturity, insecurity and shame.

She got to overcome that. The sinner is the one that should suffer and not the innocent.
Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by aktolly54(m): 10:55am On Jul 11, 2023
thesicilian:
She seemed to be fine with it all these while. It's like they've poisoned her mind
nope she can't be fine. Keeping quite all these while dont mean she is happy. She just dey watch her next plan of actions

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Leo Mezie At Apostle Suleman's Church To Thank God For Saving His Life / Ibinabo Fiberisima Turns 'tomato Seller"(photos) / Bovi Uses His New Child As A Meme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.