Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie (35195 Views)

May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness / I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife / Adeniyi Johnson Slams Toyin Abraham For Delaying Their Divorce Proceedings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by Ikea81: 10:56am On Jul 11, 2023
This guy won't end well. He is now living his movies........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by Forumobserver12(m): 10:56am On Jul 11, 2023
Racoon:
Normal thing to do, but Yul will definitely regret this absolute foolishness.

Sometimes I wonder if his decision to marry a second wife truly worth loosing his first wife and kids, from the look of things Yul have lost those beautiful children to May.. those kids now sees him as a wayward and heartless father considering his recent activities on social media with Judy Austin..

Does he really think his kids don't watch him.on social media? While they were mourning the loose of their sibling, their father was busy messing around on SM with another woman, a woman that eventually leave him for another big boy tomorrow..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by TheSuperX(m): 10:58am On Jul 11, 2023
Good for her, let her divorce him and move on

2 Likes

Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by Digitalben(m): 11:00am On Jul 11, 2023
Wow, unexpected turn of events! Yul Edochie's divorce filing creates quite a buzz.
Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by Coronavirus1: 11:02am On Jul 11, 2023
Sandralight:

She will be happy, carry your bitterness away from here. In your imagination you think woman can't be happy without a husband
So she will remain without sleeping with any man any woman that left a man because of another woman that kind of woman is foolish
Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by anonymous1759(m): 11:12am On Jul 11, 2023
shopwiser:
bro I am your fellow man. Redirect your question to another person

If you give a girl money to do abortion or ask her to do it herself when you’re responsible you’ve committed abortion too.
Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by olasaad(f): 11:17am On Jul 11, 2023
Upendy:
Saw this coming when his daughter posted that cryptic picture online

Now tell us how this children will see their dad. And the society will come out and tell us how women influenced their children negative thoughts about their dad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by Bar1941(m): 11:19am On Jul 11, 2023
YelloweWest:

2 is too small

He should marry ten more fat divorced whores to replace her.

In your old age when your mates will have a decent family that will honor them, your own children will neglect you.

Your legacy will be hatred and acrimony in your family. No love no peace all because you couldn't control your penis.

Ode

Am sure you were referring to your father with the highlighted, ill-mannered brat.

Marrying a wife or more than a wife has nothing to do with your relationship with your children, it only depends on the caliber of man you are, get that into your empty skull kid.
Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by OZ511: 11:21am On Jul 11, 2023
Righteousness2:
Very Wrong move and Action by may.
You cannot leave your Home for a home robber.
The Stranger is the one that will leave your Home.

May Edochie cancel that move. 2 wrongs will not make a right.
GOD ALMIGHTY is still seated on HIS throne.
Stand in Gap for your Home.
Visit the Lord's Chosen. The GOD of Chosen is tested and Proven to restore your Home.

Wetin concern lord of chosen for this matter
Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by CHoccolaTE: 11:23am On Jul 11, 2023
Sandralight:

She will be happy, carry your bitterness away from here. In your imagination you think woman can't be happy without a husband

Don't mind them, Nigerian men think women cannot exist without men. May will be very happy after divorcing Yul. I decree it, so be it.

All the naturally polygamous red pill losers wishing her unhappiness should rest abeg, she will be fine.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by shopwiser: 11:30am On Jul 11, 2023
anonymous1759:

If you give a girl money to do abortion or ask her to do it herself when you’re responsible you’ve committed abortion too.
oh, Nah i havent done that in any way.

1 Like

Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by Omoawoke: 11:30am On Jul 11, 2023
Divorce him and become a side chick to a married man
Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by windvane(m): 11:41am On Jul 11, 2023
Angelfrost:

Really?! Nairaland dey dull sha!
The rulling was done yesterday morning...They are officially divorced and custody of the children has been awarded to the wife and Yul abi wetin be his name was issued a restriction order never to go close to the lady or children

1 Like

Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by Emma09(m): 11:42am On Jul 11, 2023
Righteousness2:
Very Wrong move and Action by may.
You cannot leave your Home for a home robber.
The Stranger is the one that will leave your Home.

May Edochie cancel that move. 2 wrongs will not make a right.
GOD ALMIGHTY is still seated on HIS throne.
Stand in Gap for your Home.
Visit the Lord's Chosen. The GOD of Chosen is tested and Proven to restore your Home.
Absolutely rubbish u typed here pastor Righteousness.
Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by sonofthunder: 11:45am On Jul 11, 2023
18!years? And it's about to mostly go to waste.
Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by Tt4tolu(f): 11:53am On Jul 11, 2023
God is slow to anger if not...
myyansh68:
Where was the God?, what was he doing when the stranger was preparing to destroy the happy home?

[/s][/b]

I always look up to you.
Now you disappointed me. Sometimes, your God is playing foul play in some ways.

1 Like

Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by SeeThisLoser: 11:57am On Jul 11, 2023
Fiscus105:
I think she needs it, that foolish man she called her husband is animal.

U Married two wives , u always coming to online to shower praises on 2nd wife.

How u want first wife to feel? Emotional torture.

He had made many mistakes but marrying a second wife is fine. Nothing wrong with it.
Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by SeeThisLoser: 11:59am On Jul 11, 2023
IconicR:
So a Christian woman should die in her home. Thank God she has refused to thread the path of Osinachi the other woman that died in the fire incident.

Christian crap. Useless pagan religion.
Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by Geeflow(m): 12:02pm On Jul 11, 2023
Bar1941:
Yul my guy

Let her go if she wants, she will either go and be a second wife elsewhere or stay single for the rest of her life.

Yul should replace her with two other beautiful ladies asap, no time to check time.

Sense,
You no get

1 Like

Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by lordnkem000(m): 12:03pm On Jul 11, 2023
myyansh68:
Where was the God?, what was he doing when the stranger was preparing to destroy the happy home?

[/s][/b]

I always look up to you.
My girl, av always loved ur sense of reasoning
Don't mind those who attack u

1 Like

Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by kingsmaila(m): 12:07pm On Jul 11, 2023
damilola4162:

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/may-yul-edochie-allegedly-begins-divorce-proceedings-against-her-husband-yul-edochie/
She will regret her action. Christianity is not against Polygamy. If I am wrong quote a verse from the Bible that forbids it. If she leave Yul will marry another wife and she will report to be a side chick etc.
Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by SeeThisLoser: 12:07pm On Jul 11, 2023
Geovanni412:

Abeg....

If you read Ecclesiastes, you already know that life is meaningless

I doubt righteousness2 has ever read Ecclesiastes

The only good thing in life is to eat, drink and be merry.

Every other thing is meaningless

Should May Edochie continue to feel sad and unhappy because Baba Yul wants to enjoy himself with an older woman when she gave him the best days of her youth?

Haba, even the Bible said that you should be faithful to the woman of your youth and gave that the only ground for divorce is adultery.

Righteousness2, allow May Edochie breathe.

According to the coloniser's bible - smh.
Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by Amumaigwe: 12:20pm On Jul 11, 2023
Houseofglam7:

Respectfully shut up sir 😫😫😫😫😫

Why are you shutting him up? The whole move is just for ego sake. May will divorce Yul and still resort to sleeping with other married men. What is the sense in that move?

1 Like

Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by Geovanni412(m): 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2023
SeeThisLoser:

According to the coloniser's bible - smh.

So what is the meaning of life?

If you think life has meaning, answer these three questions:

Why do people do evil and succeed for a very long time?

Why do children get molested for years and no one comes to their rescue?

Why are some people born rich whilst others at an early age are forced to work in mines or as child soldiers?
Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by frog12: 12:45pm On Jul 11, 2023
the son died. was it suicide ?

you know the woman go wan run comot
Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by TenQ: 12:52pm On Jul 11, 2023
myyansh68:

[/s][/b]

I always look up to you.
If God intervenes in every intent of men, then, we shall only be robots and God wouldn't have the right to judge anyone.

God leaves everyone to do good or bad: its your choice to do as you will BUT a day of reckoning must come.

The Earth God has given every manto do as he wills!
Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by YelloweWest: 12:55pm On Jul 11, 2023
Bar1941:

Am sure you were referring to your father with the highlighted, ill-mannered brat.

Marrying a wife or more than a wife has nothing to do with your relationship with your children, it only depends on the caliber of man you are, get that into your empty skull kid.

You cannot have a good relationship with your children if you don't respect your husband/wife!
Yul is a complete idiot! If you are a polygamist why not state it from the onset?
Why enter into a marriage, tie a woman down and then deviate from your agreement of monogamy?

This fool didn't have the decency to even mourn his own child!!! HOW DO YOU THINK THAT WILL NOT HAVE A NEGATIVE EFFECT ON HIS OTHER CHILDREN?

if yul is a model parent and you think his children well grown won't remember this your not just unbelievably stupìd but either a bastaŕd or a product of a fool like yul!
I have seen your caliber of man that you are, obviously your father, if you have one at all taught you nothing about integrity of family.

Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by Adakintroy: 12:57pm On Jul 11, 2023
The man no too get money.

Women are philosophically deep with broke or average guys. But crudely material with rich men.

Many women no believe in this kind of polygamy. But regina Daniel kind With billions is ok
Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by ojasweb(m): 1:03pm On Jul 11, 2023
Alliswell248:
Not advisable.
A wrong move indeed.

I am just smiling at the numerous replies saying very good move, long overdue, etc.

Even in the Western countries they are copying, the women don't divorce and remain single.

Most of them divorce and remarried multiple times. I hope they won't push her into her own major regret.

1 Like

Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by Alliswell248: 1:17pm On Jul 11, 2023
ojasweb:

I am just smiling at the numerous replies saying very good move, long overdue, etc.

Even in the Western countries they are copying, the women don't divorce and remain single.

Most of them divorce and remarried multiple times. I hope they won't push her into her own major regret.

A wise woman would build her home. Let her fight for her marriage.

Would never advise a woman to leave her matrimonial home except in the case of abuse, which this is obviously not.
Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 11, 2023
You think you are doing Yul?

Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by azeeza(f): 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2023
Bar1941:
Yul my guy

Let her go if she wants, she will either go and be a second wife elsewhere or stay single for the rest of her life.

Yul should replace her with two other beautiful ladies asap, no time to check time.
He has two on the side already, Judy and the pregnant side chick.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha, Aka Omoge Campus, Was Our Breadwinner, Our Father And Mother – Brother / AY Comedian Question Of The Day - (very Funny) / Rapper Wale Defends Spraying Daughter With Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.