Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie (35197 Views)

May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness / I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife / Adeniyi Johnson Slams Toyin Abraham For Delaying Their Divorce Proceedings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by CJStarz: 9:31am On Jul 11, 2023
Baritone no be sign of a real man. Yul na complete Oluku odeku. Big time empty head.

1 Like

Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by IamAtAnger: 9:31am On Jul 11, 2023
Dont be so gullible.. the ways of God seems foolish to man. He's God not man. What u dont know is beyond you, be very careful if not for yourself but for the sake of ur unborn generation
myyansh68:
Where was the God?, what was he doing when the stranger was preparing to destroy the happy home?

[/s][/b]

I always look up to you.
Now you disappointed me. Sometimes, your God is playing foul play in some ways.

2 Likes

Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by Kaytixy: 9:32am On Jul 11, 2023
You want to divorce because he got himself a second wife. Keep following all these social media in-laws. They will deceive you into a state of regret. After divorce, you will start knacking different men here and there. Some of these men might not even be up to Yul level or at worst, you marry a divorcee too who has other children. Madam better stay with your husband oo.

4 Likes

Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by engrelvis(m): 9:32am On Jul 11, 2023
myyansh68:
Where was the God?, what was he doing when the stranger was preparing to destroy the happy home?

[/s][/b]

I always look up to you.
God has given us freewill to do whatever we want. lf yul v decided to destroy his home count God out of it . After all some men dt married two wives r leaving peacefully. Dnt always put yr stupidity n weakling on God. successful men r always prone to temptation but it doesn't mean uv to give in. Discipline is d key.
Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by CJStarz: 9:32am On Jul 11, 2023
Very pathetic set of people. They literally worship their pastor.

Christistruth03:

You are perfectly right

By the time you dig deep many of their Church Pastors are even occultic

Instead of putting Jesus on their Church fliers or the Cross to pass the Salvation message

they will put the picture of their pastor and his wife as if they are the ones who died to save mankind
Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by shopwiser: 9:33am On Jul 11, 2023
anonymous1759:

Hope you’ve not done Abortion before 👀
bro I am your fellow man. Redirect your question to another person
Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by Westerhoffe(m): 9:35am On Jul 11, 2023
myyansh68:

[/s][/b]

I always look up to you.

Listen to yourself!
The way you people sometimes put blames on GOD over your human errors in very much annoying!
angry

2 Likes

Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by Nairalander248: 9:35am On Jul 11, 2023
TemplarLandry:
I dedicate “Karma” by Alicia Keys to the bald-headed Yul. Great jam!

Who be this guy grin cheesy
Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by Maynman: 9:35am On Jul 11, 2023
Christistruth03:

her Children will have a place of refuge and peace
In their father’s home.

It just Made me remember femi kayode and his ex wife saga.
Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by Alliswell248: 9:35am On Jul 11, 2023
IconicR:
How is it a wrong move? She should stay and let depression take the better part of her? Very selfish of you to have made this comment

A Christian woman would never leave her home.
Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by Johnson5258: 9:36am On Jul 11, 2023
God is not playing a foul gate, Matthew 13:25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.

Devil looks out for our weak time to strike us hard but yet God lives.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bible.kingjamesbiblelite

myyansh68:

[/s][/b]

I always look up to you.

1 Like

Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by Christistruth03: 9:36am On Jul 11, 2023
Maynman:

In their

father’s home.

Don’t be surprised if the kids pack up and follow their mum

1 Like

Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by FireUpNow(m): 9:37am On Jul 11, 2023
Can traditional marriage be dissolved in the law court just as court or civil marriage? I am asking this because most traditional marriages get dissolved by the return of bride price
Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 11, 2023
Alliswell248:

A Christian woman would never leave her home.
So a Christian woman should die in her home. Thank God she has refused to thread the path of Osinachi the other woman that died in the fire incident.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by Maynman: 9:38am On Jul 11, 2023
Christistruth03:

Don’t be surprised if the kids pack up and follow their mum

Don’t be surprised if the kids stay with their fathers too.

2 Likes

Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by Christistruth03: 9:40am On Jul 11, 2023
Maynman:

In their father’s home.

FaniKayodes oldest daughter didn’t invite him to her wedding and we got to know that his Oldest kids
didn’t even talk to hiim at all

That is how terrible his family Situation is

If you want your children to truly love you don’t copy FaniKayode

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by gift2xl: 9:40am On Jul 11, 2023
Wrong move, her strength is small.
Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by unqombothi(f): 9:42am On Jul 11, 2023
Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by KanwuliaExtra: 9:42am On Jul 11, 2023
The last straw. . . . . . Las . . . .Las! grin
Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by Christistruth03: 9:43am On Jul 11, 2023
gift2xl:
Wrong move, her strength is small.

Do you know what a Toxic Relationship is?

It can cause sudden heart attack and complete breakdown of health

Marriage is not eternal bondage

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by dododawa1: 9:45am On Jul 11, 2023
WHO LOST ?
Man or woman.
Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by Maynman: 9:45am On Jul 11, 2023
Christistruth03:

FaniKayodes oldest daughter didn’t invite him to her wedding and we got to know that his Oldest kids
didn’t even talk to hiim at all

Is the daughter his biological child? cheesy
Which oldest kids, the one from yemisi??
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/188046-former-minister-fani-kayode-disowns-children-from-ex-wife.html?tztc=1
Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by Kam2021: 9:46am On Jul 11, 2023
Why is Yul avoiding being served?onye ara like him.I guess he thought May will accept his foolishness. He should go and build with the OKPA garri uromi beside him.
May you are blessed!!
Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by Shantyken(m): 9:48am On Jul 11, 2023
Bar1941:
Yul my guy

Let her go if she wants, she will either go and be a second wife elsewhere or stay single for the rest of her life.

Yul should replace her with two other beautiful ladies asap, no time to check time.

Possibly go back to her ex or any single guy and continue the fucking
Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by Angelfrost(m): 9:49am On Jul 11, 2023
Good for her...! A toxic relationship or marriage is detrimental to anyone's health and lifespan!
Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by vRendoh(m): 9:49am On Jul 11, 2023
I pity this woman. So she fell to the social media Prey! Those hailing you On and beating the devorce drum for you will be sitting at the front row tomorrow to mock you. Kontinu!

1 Like

Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by RPG2020(m): 9:50am On Jul 11, 2023
After A there is B grin
Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by sixtuso(m): 9:51am On Jul 11, 2023
IconicR:
May God guide her and be with her. It's so sad seeing a man you labored with for a whole 18yrs to suddenly turn around and spit on your face and as if that's not enough she lost a son and he didn't mourn but rather doing skit with the other woman all over social media. May we never marry our enemy as spouse and may we never date and marry nonsense. Study people well before letting them into your life and if you sense anything fishy then free them and look elsewhere.
Forget the story of labored for 18yrs. Her character might be bad but Yul is just enduring the shit, may be because they have started producing children and believed she might change in future but she never did. Women are funny sometimes especially when she gave birth to a male child boom character would change immediately especially in the Eastern Region.

2 Likes

Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by Angelfrost(m): 9:51am On Jul 11, 2023
Righteousness2:
Very Wrong move and Action by may.
You cannot leave your Home for a home robber.
The Stranger is the one that will leave your Home.

May Edochie cancel that move. 2 wrongs will not make a right.
GOD ALMIGHTY is still seated on HIS throne.
Stand in Gap for your Home.
Visit the Lord's Chosen. The GOD of Chosen is tested and Proven to restore your Home.

Quick critique from me...! Why not just say "God is tested and proven" rather than "The God of Chosen"??!

You make it sound like there is one God of Chosen, and a different God of other fellow Protestant/Pentecostal Churches!

God works everywhere and is not restricted to your personal denomination of worship! Quit creating unhealthy competition and division within the body of Christ! Thank you!
Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by Badgers14: 9:51am On Jul 11, 2023
Righteousness2:
Very Wrong move and Action by may.
You cannot leave your Home for a home robber.
The Stranger is the one that will leave your Home.

May Edochie cancel that move. 2 wrongs will not make a right.
GOD ALMIGHTY is still seated on HIS throne.
Stand in Gap for your Home.
Visit the Lord's Chosen. The GOD of Chosen is tested and Proven to restore your Home.

Please don't be blinded by religion

undecided
Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by Christistruth03: 9:53am On Jul 11, 2023
Maynman:

Is the daughter his biological child? cheesy
Which oldest kids, the one from yemisi??
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/188046-former-minister-fani-kayode-disowns-children-from-ex-wife.html?tztc=1

Yes

FFK first wife was Adamu Attah former Governor of Kwara’s daughter
They had 3 kids

They couldn’t stand FFK
Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by Chioma4eva(f): 9:53am On Jul 11, 2023
Great news. Been long overdue.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

AY Comedian Question Of The Day - (very Funny) / Leo Mezie At Apostle Suleman's Church To Thank God For Saving His Life / Aisha, Aka Omoge Campus, Was Our Breadwinner, Our Father And Mother – Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.