Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,342 members, 7,867,986 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

You Too Can Become A Graphics And Video Designer Simply Using Your Smart Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Too Can Become A Graphics And Video Designer Simply Using Your Smart Phone (148 Views)

You Catch Your Woman Cheating?, Don’t Fight That Man, Simply Do These 7 Things. / Become A Good Graphics Designer Simply Using Your Smart Phone / Become A Graphics Designer Simply Using Your Smart Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Too Can Become A Graphics And Video Designer Simply Using Your Smart Phone by BEJV(m): 6:30pm On Jul 10, 2023
Are you currently unemployed or underemployed, and you need a skill you can learn at d comfort of your home using just ur smart phone? Then DM me on 08093799442.

The training duration will last till you are confident of designing beautiful works. Fee is N1,500.

Things to learn in the training include
1) 3D logo
2) Mockup of your already designed logo or any image
3) 3D animation
4) flyers..

You think its nt easy learning online? Sit down make express dey leave u na, lol... I will personally tutor you on every step all the way till you are good at what you do. DM me right now on 08093799442. Below are some of the designs done using just my phone.. You can google search them to see if they were stolen or not.I await ur DM.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Or Wizkid / Mhmpf off / Community Considerations In Choosing A Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.