Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke (38922 Views)

Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records / Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him / Anambra 2021: Peter Obi Congratulates PDP Candidate, Valentine Ozigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke by Horokrox: 9:03pm On Jul 10, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:
this one don turn to small pikin for internet...Every cockroach from Afghaneasten must be congratulated by the bigot.

Useless man.
Take your ๐Ÿ’ฉ opinion mold it aesthetically and shove it straight into your fetid,๐Ÿคฎ,prolasped and STI/STD afflicted VJ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke by Emola12(m): 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2023
Agbadocassava:
He don turn to a congratulatory minister, shame no go let am congratulate Asiwaju
that is how senseless people talk
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke by ogbe88(m): 9:08pm On Jul 10, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:
this one don turn to small pikin for internet...Every cockroach from Afghaneasten must be congratulated by the bigot.

Useless man.
What a stupid comment from an idiot.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke by tunde1200(m): 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2023
A useless man always wants to be relevant.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke by blowjohn(m): 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2023
Fear politicians o. If its not eating corn in public like oshiomole my guy,, its running round a stadium like Amaechi
Now it's the season of congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke by broadman20: 9:26pm On Jul 10, 2023
Agbadocassava:
He don turn to a congratulatory minister, shame no go let am congratulate Asiwaju

Good people congratulate good people

Criminals congratulates Criminals,

Do you get it now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke by Agunesinjaweola: 9:33pm On Jul 10, 2023
Peter Obi will not condemned the IPOB killing people in Enugu for Not obeying stay at home orders at weekend.

But he will condemned killing in Benue within 24 hours !

Example of a third Class citizen that want to be upgraded to FIRST PLACE without any content just like Mmesoma his granddaughter.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke by Segzy19: 9:38pm On Jul 10, 2023
We can assign a portfolio to this man nau...
Congratulations minister...

Oshisko๐Ÿ˜
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke by sweetgala(m): 9:39pm On Jul 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Obi my niggar

Obi my niggar ....you are the president of Nigeria

Name two states or region with enlightened, educated, exposed and Liberal people
Definitely it is lagos and Abuja right

And obi won those states

If you are a youth and you finished from a tertiary institution and yet you can't realise that obvious fact then your education is a waste and you need to collect your school fees back because you are still in tribalism and you are disgrace
Even the osun sate according to record is the most educated place in South west reason tinubu did not win that states

Which kind of drugs are you smoking, Osun the state I come from can not be addressed to be ahead of Ekiti

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke by ChrisblaOffurum: 9:43pm On Jul 10, 2023
Why are people still obsessed over someone that doesn't know if you exit or not, someone richer than your family linage. cry undecided. I come in peace.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke by John4B: 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2023
Obakoolex:
Mr congratulator at it again grin
Always trying to to stay relevant.

I will only take him serious if he congratulate Tinubu at least for ECOWAS if not for presidency.

As if it's a big deal becoming a ECOWAS chairman. Something wey dem dash ur tinubu.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke by care4you: 10:15pm On Jul 10, 2023
helinues duro4change
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke by HRMK: 10:18pm On Jul 10, 2023
BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL IGBO OBIDIENTS!
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke by NASTYNASOSO: 10:21pm On Jul 10, 2023
zeusdgrt:
Nice we should learn not to be tribalistic,igbo ethnicity are really trying representing naija in diaspora.Ps am not igbo!

HMMMMMM

GUILTY CONSCIENCE
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke by adams123: 10:23pm On Jul 10, 2023
Agbadocassava:

He go congratulate tire na, make he dey there na...he better make he go join government of national unity then he will be tested With one ministerial post to check his capacity
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke by zeusdgrt(m): 10:23pm On Jul 10, 2023
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMM

GUILTY CONSCIENCE
Guilty as?u are so dumb trying act smart
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke by hollywater: 10:24pm On Jul 10, 2023
Throwback:
When will he congratulate Tinubu as the new ECOWAS President?

Very sour loser.
If Tinubu think by rushing to ECOWAS with promising them oil if they make him President will save him from not loosing in the ongoing election petition tribunal,he is just wasting his time.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke by Tremple8v: 10:24pm On Jul 10, 2023
This country has been sliced. If you know you know.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke by AngelEyes01(m): 10:36pm On Jul 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Obi my niggar

Name two states or region with enlightened, educated, exposed and Liberal people

And obi won those states

If you are a youth and you finished from a tertiary institution and yet you can't realise that obvious fact then your education is a waste and you need to collect your school fees back because you are still in tribalism and you are disgrace
Even the osun sate according to record is the most educated place in South west reason tinubu did not win that states

Slowomir I like you but try slow down small and let's all allow this govt do the most they can. Tops what's the guarantee that our beloved obi would have been the messiah as purported.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:42pm On Jul 10, 2023
This man and congratulations na 5 & 6.

Why didn't he say something about Mmesoma and her forged results?
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke by LajaLaba: 10:43pm On Jul 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Obi my niggar

And obi won those states

U are as useless as Obi.... What's this one yapping about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke by Okortor: 10:50pm On Jul 10, 2023
What weed do you smoke? Pls recommend cos it's makes u sounds so intellectual
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Obi my niggar

And obi won those states

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke by Okortor: 10:51pm On Jul 10, 2023
But unfortunately , u r d useless and hopeless one here. Gtf outta here
LajaLaba:
U are as useless as Obi.... What's this one yapping about?
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke by SHiNJA4RMDWEST: 10:55pm On Jul 10, 2023
Head slamming mohammadian terrorists are all angry with president OKORO OBI.. grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke by Burgerlomo: 11:16pm On Jul 10, 2023
๐Ÿ˜Ž

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke by Lama70(m): 11:22pm On Jul 10, 2023
Zico5:
At least the role peter Obi is playing currently is also good for the country. Let him continue to congratulate individual achievements and I think this is giving him the kind of recognition he needs before another election. I pray Tinubu throw some crumbs to him to at least appreciate his efforts. He is really trying with his reaction here and there these days.

And you think Obidients don't know that you are a terrific mockingbird?

Smart Alec like you.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke by viodemus: 11:24pm On Jul 10, 2023
Tribe um. (my tribe).

More blessings for my tribe, our cousins, and friends locally and internationally.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 11:31pm On Jul 10, 2023
Children of hate and brown roof people no go like this great news, page 3 since morning simple because na good news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS / Joe Igbokwe Caught Posting Fake Pictures Of Uyo APC Rally / Presidency: Tinubu Makes Clarifications On Reported Presidential Campaign Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.