Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

My Journey To Qatar - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Journey To Qatar (46935 Views)

My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey To Qatar by ceejay80s(m): 6:10pm On Jul 21, 2023
nifemi25:
The fear of traffic makes you get to the airport 5 hours earlier before departure.... the God that did yours will surely perfect mine when it's time. Safe trip bro
According to Ur picture wey U upload
The place no fine reach Victoria island

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey To Qatar by Kseeker: 6:13pm On Jul 21, 2023
nwadikeokey11:
Whether Muslim or not, Qatar no bi country for migrants. Nothing dey that country. My cousin did 5yrs there, he's now back to Nigeria with practically nothing. In fact one of my brother told me that he heard that he's now in the village. Wetin person wan go do for Qatar? Abi u just wan answer say u dey abroad? Mauritius is far better than Qatar. At least there are jobs in Mauritius and u gonna make some savings at the end of the month, unlike Qatar, No job there and even if u manage to get any, u won't even have enough to take good care of urself over there talk most of making savings at the end of the month. I would rather relocate to any African country or stay back in Nigeria than going to ⚒️ Qatar of all places. Na suffer full there.

And the country has more foreigners than citizens

2 Likes

Re: My Journey To Qatar by oxiide22(m): 6:14pm On Jul 21, 2023
1Dray:

You mean you'rey.o and still in school?
how do you know I'm
Re: My Journey To Qatar by Iamsane: 6:15pm On Jul 21, 2023
dove234:

...say what you know bro, I have been here for over 5 years and it is nothing but good news all way.....I am not suggesting it's ELDORADO but you can't compare Qatar with the aforementioned countries, as for your cousin , maybe he came with a work visa that restricts him.
An average safety officer takes home a minimum of 6 to 7k qr(# 1,400,000)...if he manages himself well he should be able save a minimum of 3k qr

For real?
Re: My Journey To Qatar by lordchiz(m): 6:16pm On Jul 21, 2023
dove234:

...say what you know bro, I have been here for over 5 years and it is nothing but good news all way.....I am not suggesting it's ELDORADO but you can't compare Qatar with the aforementioned countries, as for your cousin , maybe he came with a work visa that restricts him.
An average safety officer takes home a minimum of 6 to 7k qr(# 1,400,000)...if he manages himself well he should be able save a minimum of 3k qr
Bro.....which visa type them grant you!
My brother got a work visa.....I thought work visa doesn't restrict you making it there...
Re: My Journey To Qatar by oxiide22(m): 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2023
omooba969:

Face ya study.
ok but I hardly eat twice a day sir that's y
Re: My Journey To Qatar by Kseeker: 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2023
Danielomisco:
great bro,please gist us Abt Kuwait....heard the exchange to naira is high.
higher than USA dollar

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Qatar by BabaRamota1980: 6:18pm On Jul 21, 2023
ackifemmy:
THe weather is hot but well managed by the country through ac in all accomodations.
Had a piece of my own cake when i dared the sun at 42° and got stuck in a junction after my google stopped working. Thank you to that Nigerian brother that went all the way to pick me up.

Shit! Were you trekking?
Re: My Journey To Qatar by rezky(m): 6:19pm On Jul 21, 2023
IconsConnect:
Traveling is always a nice adventure to me.

I'm currently in Kuwait.

Qatar is a hot place man.

Na that kuwait be my target.., how person fit get job for there..

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Qatar by oxiide22(m): 6:21pm On Jul 21, 2023
1Dray:

You mean you're and still in school?
yes I'm still in school
Re: My Journey To Qatar by remiopash: 6:25pm On Jul 21, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Country that hosted the best world cup so far! Your cousin may not have any skill right from the onset,either formal or informal .
There are Nigerians in all their sectors in Qatar,be it health,education,construction,and financial services.Infact there are Nigerian mechanics in Qatar .
One thing is that,you must know your onions very well in your chosen career. It also favours people that do engineering .most especially,electrical,civil and mechanical.IT is not so profitable because it is occupied by Indians,arabs and phillipinos but if you are good you may be successful.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Journey To Qatar by 1Dray(m): 6:26pm On Jul 21, 2023
oxiide22:
how do you know I'm

Because I know you and you are 34 years old. So what have you been doing in school that you refused to graduate?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Journey To Qatar by Iamzik: 6:27pm On Jul 21, 2023
Modecaih:
Pls bro how is the weather,,is it too hot?

I was in Doha early in the year..
Qatar weather is very hot. The sun rises as early as 4am and sets around 6pm. Temperature at about 9pm can be as high as 38 degrees. As soon as you come outside you will feel the hot desert breeze in your face. Government prohibits people from working under direct sunshine from June because of severe radiation.

@OP The city is clean and well planned. Accomodation is expensive also. It doesn't rain much but the flowers are well irrigated. Qataris are nice but don't take them for granted and please do honest work. Don't engage in crime.

Qatar is rich and the economy is good. 1usd is about 3.6 QR. For context, 1 QR is about 126 naira

If you are the outgoing type check out city center, villagio, Qatari museum, old palace, souq wakif, and the sports museum if you can

Overall I loved my stay in Doha

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Journey To Qatar by Voiceofthestree: 6:30pm On Jul 21, 2023
IconsConnect:
Traveling is always a nice adventure to me.

I'm currently in Kuwait.

Qatar is a hot place man.

How you nah deh do am give person Kuwait connect now
Re: My Journey To Qatar by Love56743: 6:30pm On Jul 21, 2023
It's very difficult for African to get a job in Asia country like me I have been in India for over 4 years now there know job, so my best advice for anyone to going Asia country know say na Yahoo you wan come do, because there's know job for Africans..

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Qatar by oxiide22(m): 6:30pm On Jul 21, 2023
1Dray:

Because I know you and you are 34 years old. So what have you been doing in school that you refused to graduate?
I was withdrawn at first then I come back again in 2018 which I'm still do to strike and covid but thank God this time I'm doing well academically

6 Likes

Re: My Journey To Qatar by grandstar(m): 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2023
lordchiz:

Your people are lazy be that....my younger brother wey just go few months back don dey send better money sef......grace matters!

It isn't laziness. Many don't plan well. They travel with "any place is better than Nigeria" mentality and rush to travel out without adequate planning.

When they get there now, they can't get better job and they state blaming everybody under the sun but themselves.

I am a Jehovah's Witness and we always urged to obey government rules as long as it does not overrides God's. When you travel without getting the right working documents, degrading low paying jobs awaits you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey To Qatar by Akalia(m): 6:36pm On Jul 21, 2023
oxiide22:
I was withdrawn at first then I come back again in 2018 which I'm still do to strike and covid but thank God this time I'm doing well academically
You are very funny. I just dey follow your comments on this thread. You sabi beg, I cut cap for you.

6 Likes

Re: My Journey To Qatar by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:38pm On Jul 21, 2023
ackifemmy:
Getting a taxi from airport cost around 50 reyals = N12k
Hostel cost around 150 reyals per day = 36k
But you will have to stay around 30 days before you through with documentaions.
I was able to contact some good Nigerians who would welcome you to qatar with 200 dollars N153k which was a good deal for me.
Pick you up from airport.
1 month Hostel
Metro card
Sim card etc

yet these same "good" Nigerians didnt tell you that if you took the metro from Airport to city center, it would cost you less than a dollar?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Journey To Qatar by oxiide22(m): 6:44pm On Jul 21, 2023
Akalia:
You are very funny. I just dey follow your comments on this thread. You sabi beg, I cut cap for you.
bro na sapa, can I drop my aza 4 sth pls?
Re: My Journey To Qatar by Akalia(m): 6:52pm On Jul 21, 2023
oxiide22:
bro na sapa, can I drop my aza 4 sth pls?
I don't have to spare. Lol.
Re: My Journey To Qatar by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:52pm On Jul 21, 2023
oxiide22:
help me with 5k bro

you and your countless fake begging accounts on NL (papiilo, ezeeboiy,segaloo etc) didnt you say a few months ago that you repent yeye begiing on NL?!?!

papiilo:
CONFESSION! Confession!! Confession!!!
Good afternoon sir Rontolo, I write this to confess my sin and seek your forgiveness and all other members that are following this wonderful thread.
I am so sorry sir, i hereby confessed that with deep sincere remorse that actually I'm d one operating the following account
oxiide22
papiilo
ezeeboiy
segaloo

please I need your forgiveness sir as God is forgiven and I promise that I will never use alternate account again.
Actually what lead me into this mess is that sir actually i am a student of a university who lost his school fees to betting that's how my problem started my journey to begging sir my parents give me school fee but greed lead me to betting site and I lost all and I don't have concrete job

that's what lead me to use alternate account to raise my school fees but even with that i was unable to get that uptill now I'm still struggling to get the remaining 5k to complete my school fee that I lost which lead me to use alternate account. please forgive me sir Rontolo I will never do that again
please I want you to consider me please for the sake of my confession and for the sake of my plight sir please bless me help me 0628362389 Gtbank

BELIEVE THIS POSTER'S YEYE SOB STORIES AT YOUR OWN PERIL!!!!

10 Likes

Re: My Journey To Qatar by rolams(m): 6:52pm On Jul 21, 2023
nwadikeokey11:
Whether Muslim or not, Qatar no bi country for migrants. Nothing dey that country. My cousin did 5yrs there, he's now back to Nigeria with practically nothing. In fact one of my brother told me that he heard that he's now in the village. Wetin person wan go do for Qatar? Abi u just wan answer say u dey abroad? Mauritius is far better than Qatar. At least there are jobs in Mauritius and u gonna make some savings at the end of the month, unlike Qatar, No job there and even if u manage to get any, u won't even have enough to take good care of urself over there talk most of making savings at the end of the month. I would rather relocate to any African country or stay back in Nigeria than going to Qatar of all places. Na suffer full there.

Pls, I need more explanation here.
Re: My Journey To Qatar by kunle75(m): 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2023
Purvan:
If you aren't muslim , the place no mek sense to you

Pure lies bro, stop capping.

You too dey bugg bro
Re: My Journey To Qatar by Trojan8(m): 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2023
oxiide22:
ok sir but I wish u could help me with 50 to start small business in school

This has to be some next level clowning
Re: My Journey To Qatar by oxiide22(m): 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2023
MrBrownJay1 !!![/color:
[/b]
you lack comprehension skills sir, I did not said I stop begging
Re: My Journey To Qatar by Ikpunnegi01: 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2023
Waffarianman:
Updates please preparing how to remove from this naija
You're going nowhere grin Not after una don join hands bring renewed Shegé for here una wan run! Lie! Lie! You must stay back and soak garri and munch agbado small before you run.

2 Likes

Re: My Journey To Qatar by bionixs: 7:08pm On Jul 21, 2023
When will ogbeni helinus, moh247 travel , even if it is Togo ? Never, of course.
Re: My Journey To Qatar by Menclothing: 7:09pm On Jul 21, 2023
Sunny county enjoy ur stay

Chinos 5k
Shirt 5k
Jeans 6500
Suit trousers 6k pay on delivery
Re: My Journey To Qatar by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 21, 2023
With all the oyel money, how the road come be like Idumota road for our Lagos.
Re: My Journey To Qatar by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:17pm On Jul 21, 2023
oxiide22:
you lack comprehension skills sir, I did not said I stop begging

at leasy you are honest with all your fake begging profiles on NL, with your yeye fake stories...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) / Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) / Flood Swallows A Car In Agege, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.