Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

My Journey To Qatar - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Journey To Qatar (46938 Views)

My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey To Qatar by basseeafricana: 12:47pm On Jul 22, 2023
ozo13:
i have guys there(a medical Doctor,a nurse even an engineer and all are doing well there).u will have savings.better ask that ur village person what he went there to do
One % success rate out of 100%
Re: My Journey To Qatar by dove234(m): 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2023
fawaz050:

Per month or per annum

Per month , one qatar riyal is about 210-215 naira
Dikastan:

Can one do two jobs over there please?
Possible but very unlikely, if you package yourself well(resume,credentials etc), a single 7am -5pm job is enough

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Qatar by dove234(m): 1:25pm On Jul 22, 2023
basseeafricana:

your statistics and assumption are hihgly porous ...ask questions instead of pontificating
Re: My Journey To Qatar by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:55pm On Jul 22, 2023
Luckysbab:
But is it genuine?

is that not part of the contract? hhmm so you mean some jobs offer accomodation and then retract when you land in Qatar? or is it that they offer yeye dormitory style accomodation (where you share a room with 10 other immigrants, sleeping on bunk beds)? lol!
Re: My Journey To Qatar by nwadikeokey11: 3:55pm On Jul 22, 2023
basseeafricana:

Leave them to be talking rubbish here, and deceiving the gullible.. My brother that worked for the so called construction companies there, in fact I cud post his pics here where he was on construction site working, so he wasn't lazy as somebody said here. A very cool headed guy who doesn't drink, smoke or womanize, yet he returned back to Nigeria almost empty handed, after 5yrs of living and working in Qatar. And some people are here doing everything possible to deceive the gullible with their bogus success claims. They can only fool and deceive those who haven't traveled before not a dude like me who have seen it all. And not just me but also many from my family and village who are chronic travelers. I repeat. Nothing dey Qatar, Dubai and the rest of all those Islamic nations. Gambia here is better than those Arab countries that work u like a jerky and pay u a peanut, and even the peanut ends up in the country, leaving u with almost nothing to return back to ur country. Even my big cousin that lived in South Korea 5yrs, who is now an importer based in Aba warned that my brother not to go to Qatar of all places when he wanted to go. Now he had gone to waste more than 5yrs of his life there and returned back empty handed. Let those that don't believe us go nah, na their body go tell them.

6 Likes

Re: My Journey To Qatar by Deleolu75: 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2023
If u are not close to Al bab ur manager or supervisor wil always be reporting u or finding ur faults to make sure u are down ... But if u are closed to ur albab they wil be afraid of u as a staff working with them ... Albab is the company owner...
Re: My Journey To Qatar by Sleekfingers: 6:45pm On Jul 22, 2023
rareakm:

WE (including you) because you won’t be on this thread if you don’t need educative information .

Indeed
Re: My Journey To Qatar by Gbaka(m): 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2023
QATAR IS A LOVELY PLACE MAN. TWO (2) OF MY YOUNGER ONES ARE IN THAT COUNTRY AND THEY ARE DOING VERY VERY WELL. MY IMMEDIATE LEFT 2012, AND HE HAS BEEN THERE TILL DATE WITH HIS WIFY AND 2 KIDS, THE THIRD LEFT 2018 AND IS WORKING AND EARNING WELL BROV.

2 Likes

Re: My Journey To Qatar by Luckysbab: 1:06am On Jul 23, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

is that not part of the contract? hhmm so you mean some jobs offer accomodation and then retract when you land in Qatar? or is it that they offer yeye dormitory style accomodation (where you share a room with 10 other immigrants, sleeping on bunk beds)? lol!
I mean it could be an organ harvesting syndicate behind the advert or a human trafficking ring.

2 Likes

Re: My Journey To Qatar by AskNgige2: 7:46am On Jul 23, 2023
SAMUEL1947:
Please can I have the contact? And please no money to run it o.....are they going to sponsor us?

u don't need contact just trace the place by using Google..

But I heard they select pple who are tall...
They will sponsor everything

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Qatar by ackifemmy(m): 7:58am On Jul 23, 2023
The exchange rate from qatar reyals to Naira has been skyrocketing from 190 to 230

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Qatar by maureensylvia(f): 8:38am On Jul 23, 2023
nwadikeokey11:
Whether Muslim or not, Qatar no bi country for migrants. Nothing dey that country. My cousin did 5yrs there, he's now back to Nigeria with practically nothing. In fact one of my brother told me that he heard that he's now in the village. Wetin person wan go do for Qatar? Abi u just wan answer say u dey abroad? Mauritius is far better than Qatar. At least there are jobs in Mauritius and u gonna make some savings at the end of the month, unlike Qatar, No job there and even if u manage to get any, u won't even have enough to take good care of urself over there talk most of making savings at the end of the month. I would rather relocate to any African country or stay back in Nigeria than going to Qatar of all places. Na suffer full there.

Nwadike, how will the poster feel reading this?
Re: My Journey To Qatar by nwadikeokey11: 8:53am On Jul 23, 2023
maureensylvia:

Nwadike, how will the poster feel reading this?
So I should keep quiet and not warn those genuine ones who are likely to jump into the next available flight to Qatar just because some people here are making it look like Qatar is the best country on earth to migrate to. Most of those few allegedly making it there are into all kinds of illegal deals. I can never advice any one to go there, period.

5 Likes

Re: My Journey To Qatar by ackifemmy(m): 10:30am On Jul 23, 2023
Exchange rate from Naira has been going up for weeks now from 190 Naira to 1 riyals and now 220 Naira to one riyals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Journey To Qatar by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:09pm On Jul 23, 2023
Luckysbab:
I mean it could be an organ harvesting syndicate behind the advert or a human trafficking ring.

oh i see....yep very true!

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Qatar by 1phone(m): 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2023
Yes very plenty. Drink , get drunk and get deported
Dre183:
Alcohol dey there?

2 Likes

Re: My Journey To Qatar by XAUBulls: 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2023
ackifemmy:
I got a work visa in less than 14 days.
Booked a cheap ticket with wakanow.com
Airmoroc was the cheapest.
Got to the air port 5 hours before my 7am flight.
Nice thread.
Re: My Journey To Qatar by XAUBulls: 7:21pm On Jul 23, 2023
ackifemmy:
Exchange rate from Naira has been going up for weeks now from 190 Naira to 1 riyals and now 220 Naira to one riyals
Re: My Journey To Qatar by XAUBulls: 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2023
nwadikeokey11:
Leave them to be talking rubbish here, and deceiving the gullible.. My brother that worked for the so called construction companies there, in fact I cud post his pics here where he was on construction site working, so he wasn't lazy as somebody said here. A very cool headed guy who doesn't drink, smoke or womanize, yet he returned back to Nigeria almost empty handed, after 5yrs of living and working in Qatar. And some people are here doing everything possible to deceive the gullible with their bogus success claims. They can only fool and deceive those who haven't traveled before not a dude like me who have seen it all. And not just me but also many from my family and village who are chronic travelers. I repeat. Nothing dey Qatar, Dubai and the rest of all those Islamic nations. Gambia here is better than those Arab countries that work u like a jerky and pay u a peanut, and even the peanut ends up in the country, leaving u with almost nothing to return back to ur country. Even my big cousin that lived in South Korea 5yrs, who is now an importer based in Aba warned that my brother not to go to Qatar of all places when he wanted to go. Now he had gone to waste more than 5yrs of his life there and returned back empty headed. Let those that don't believe us go nah, na their body go tell them.
Due diligence is key when going to those Arab countries. People have truly regretted relocating to those countries after falling into the hands of criminal syndicates. They also historically have racist biases towards Blacks in Arab countries because of the slave trade which went on for centuries even before the trans-Atlantic Slave trade started.

Oman is particularly very notorious for that racist attitude.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey To Qatar by ackifemmy(m): 3:41am On Jul 24, 2023
In all countries be it Canada USA or Europe some migrants are successful some fail. In the late 90's my Uncle went to Saudi Arabia spent almost 4 years and was successful before moving to London.
I've seen Nigerian teaching in Doha with 15k Riyals salary with other added benefits
I've seen Constuction workers with 20k riyals salary with other benefits
I've seen an architect in a company with 20k riyals salary.

I attend Redeemed Christian Church of God Doha where there are many success stories more than half of her previous members have made it big and relocated to Europe and America.
I had 3 interviews in 3 days after moving to Qatar without Qatar id.
In conclusion some will move to Qatar and be successful some won't. Those you meet after your relocation will determine your success, meet people who are succeeful then you will be and if you meet people who failed then you will be.

nwadikeokey11:
Leave them to be talking rubbish here, and deceiving the gullible.. My brother that worked for the so called construction companies there, in fact I cud post his pics here where he was on construction site working, so he wasn't lazy as somebody said here. A very cool headed guy who doesn't drink, smoke or womanize, yet he returned back to Nigeria almost empty handed, after 5yrs of living and working in Qatar. And some people are here doing everything possible to deceive the gullible with their bogus success claims. They can only fool and deceive those who haven't traveled before not a dude like me who have seen it all. And not just me but also many from my family and village who are chronic travelers. I repeat. Nothing dey Qatar, Dubai and the rest of all those Islamic nations. Gambia here is better than those Arab countries that work u like a jerky and pay u a peanut, and even the peanut ends up in the country, leaving u with almost nothing to return back to ur country. Even my big cousin that lived in South Korea 5yrs, who is now an importer based in Aba warned that my brother not to go to Qatar of all places when he wanted to go. Now he had gone to waste more than 5yrs of his life there and returned back empty handed. Let those that don't believe us go nah, na their body go tell them.

8 Likes

Re: My Journey To Qatar by SAMUEL1947: 3:12pm On Jul 24, 2023
Ok
AskNgige2:
u don't need contact just trace the place by using Google..

But I heard they select pple who are tall...
They will sponsor everything
Re: My Journey To Qatar by Kobicove(m): 5:27am On Jul 26, 2023
AskNgige2:

U will just go there ,

But u have to be very tall o.

Cos they rejected my guy wey tall like 5.8"

What do they have against short people? undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Journey To Qatar by rareakm(m): 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2023
ackifemmy:
In all countries be it Canada USA or Europe some migrants are successful some fail. In the late 90's my Uncle went to Saudi Arabia spent almost 4 years and was successful before moving to London.
I've seen Nigerian teaching in Doha with 15k Riyals salary with other added benefits
I've seen Constuction workers with 20k riyals salary with other benefits
I've seen an architect in a company with 20k riyals salary.

I attend Redeemed Christian Church of God Doha where there are many success stories more than half of her previous members have made it big and relocated to Europe and America.
I had 3 interviews in 3 days after moving to Qatar without Qatar id.
In conclusion some will move to Qatar and be successful some won't. Those you meet after your relocation will determine your success, meet people who are succeeful then you will be and if you meet people who failed then you will be.

You are very correct my man. What works for mr A might not work for mr B, we have seen people that went to UK and US and became successful and there are people who went to the same countries and regret going there.

The thing is one should pray for guidance, look for people who have stayed long in the country and are successful to lead you and tell you what works.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) / Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) / Flood Swallows A Car In Agege, Lagos

Viewing this topic: iyanuakin(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.