Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

The Spirit Of Lilith In Every Woman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Spirit Of Lilith In Every Woman (216 Views)

Legend Of Lilith: Adam's First Wife / "Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO) / Lilith Is The First Woman For Adam Before Eve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Spirit Of Lilith In Every Woman by Stubborn82: 8:31am On Jul 11, 2023
The spirit of Lilith, the deviance masquerading the female genders.

Before I watched the movie titled, "Think like a man and act like a woman" I had also read the book of that same title back to back, and it is amazing to see young ladies reading the book for the purpose on how to win a man, for me I think that's where the book failed, yes the book failed because the men also read it and use it to deceive the women. I usually have contrary view to that book but I will implore the women, wife, lady and about to wed spinster to rather think like a God while acting like a woman, that's the wisdom behind the creation of the woman.

Women are typically a deviance species, their intuition always demand for more, curious and often a disobedient to nature and to the flow of natural order. Have you ever read the story of Lilith, the woman considered to be the first woman on earth, though that wasn't in the your history and religious books, the account of Lilith is considered and believed to be a myth by many religious scholars cut across different religions, arguing that Eve was the first woman, anyway, that's not where I am heading to, whether Lilith was the first woman or Eve, there was a close resemblance in their stories that truly defines the female genders, there is this feminine trace in both women, and I will call this trace the "spirit of Lilith", or call it feminine as you wish. Here is why, when Lilith was created, it was recorded that she saw Adam as equal specie, and found it difficult to submit to Adam, this wasn't go well with God, meanwhile God had to destroyed Lilith and created Eve in replacement, Adam was pleased to see Eve as his best spec.

Fast forward, because there was a spirit of Lilith already presence in Eve, she fell for the serpent deception that goes against supreme order and that trace is still with the female genders today, If not religion, culture and traditions that was created to subdued the women, the world might not be where is it right now, women are endangered species claiming victims, if the government allow this genders to continue deceiving the world that they are victims in every side, and the government keeps adjusting the law to please them, the world will soon become doom and the men will go into extinction (God Forbid).

Then he (God) said to the woman, “I will sharpen the pain of your pregnancy, and in pain you will give birth. And you will desire to control your husband, but he will rule over you.” -Genesis 3:16

There is this desire about majority of women, they feel the urge to control the men or their men, the story of Anita Oyakilome was also a perfect description of Lilith's Spirit. If a woman is still submitting to a man, she have not discover the power, once she get the power, that Spirit find full expression in her but unlike Lilith, God is not ready to destroy any woman for the man again, but God has package a strategy, a system, for the man to use.

Here is the strategy

If you need wisdom, ask our generous God, and he will give it to you. He will not rebuke you for asking. -James 1:5

Other religions might not believe this, thinking that these are meant for the Christians. I always argued that the words of God is like the law of gravity, if you think the law of gravity is useless and you don't believe it, try and jump from five story building, the results will convince you, even if your president, your commander in chief of everything jump from same building, same result you get, your president will get too, that's how God's word work, it doesn't matter which religion you belong to, the words of God works generally.

I have noticed that the cheapest and yet the powerful thing God is ready and willingly to give any man is wisdom, but unfortunately, the men are not asking, wisdom from God is the powerful strategy to subdue the spirit of Lilith from the woman.

For wisdom is far more valuable than rubies. Nothing you desire can compare with it. “I, Wisdom, live together with good judgment. I know where to discover knowledge and discernment. -Proverbs 8:11-12

Dear men, you need wisdom to compete with female genders in this world if you want to win and rule her as God pointed it out in the book of Genesis, your physical strength will only worsen the problem, just try and seek for wisdom from God, you will surprise how your woman will submit to you.

If you made it to read this piece to the end, you have wisdom already.

Re: The Spirit Of Lilith In Every Woman by otipoju(m): 8:41am On Jul 11, 2023
I know a woman who controls every major decision the husband takes. Sadly the man thinks he is control but we all know better.

Unfortunately she also wants to control her children and their husband's as well.
Re: The Spirit Of Lilith In Every Woman by Stubborn82: 8:55am On Jul 11, 2023
otipoju:
I know a woman who controls every major decision the husband takes. Sadly the man thinks he is control but we all know better.

Unfortunately she also wants to control her children and their husband's as well.
Thats the spirit of Lilith in her

(1) (Reply)

I Thought I Should Share This / Seeking Spiritual Help / See The Moment A Demon Challenged Evang Ebuka Obi Of Zion Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.