Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani (44375 Views)

I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara / Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid / APC Damage Control Won’t Save Tinubu – PDP-PCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani by omooba74(m): 2:02pm On Jul 11, 2023
In your wildest dream,you are a in dreamland,you better wake up from your slumber...
djon78:

If rerun is done cause it seems more likely

Chances of Tinubu winning will be very very slim

North may go against him

Atiku may come out on top

As for Peter Obi my brother
His winning is almost very hard or impossible

He may have to go into alliance

Election rerun is highly possible
Re: Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani by ObidenceNeckpre: 2:22pm On Jul 11, 2023
congratulation shocked
Lutherblaq:
cheesy My grandfather was 101 years old last Sunday and he looks better than Tinubu. grin

__/""""|""""\_____.
|__/@\____/@\___|%.
Re: Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani by egoldman(m): 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2023
MS247:
cool

El Rufai has always insulted Tinubu and even Buhari in the past, he insulted Atiku and Yaradua

He is just like that and means no evil

May I insult you as I mean no evil ?

1 Like

Re: Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani by Iykediallo: 2:34pm On Jul 11, 2023
Oga it's not ibo. It's Igbo.
zeuss:

I am obedient but I think the time is right to collapse structure for Jagaban.
Tinubu on his part needs to embrace ibo as his fellow citizens and give them their dues. Ibo don't ask for much just show them relevance and enjoy their loyal support.
The Muslim north is upto something and we must all protect the south.
Re: Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani by ebenholer2(m): 2:36pm On Jul 11, 2023
OBEDIENTS have made Tinubu popular the more and so if election is conducted again, both ATIKU and OBI will be having lower votes than they recorded in the main election. That is the reality.

2 Likes

Re: Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani by paramakina202: 2:41pm On Jul 11, 2023
dustmalik:

I don't know how old you are, but clearly very naive. Nobody in history has been able to satisfy the Igbos, they're the most insatiable and hypocritical humans you will ever come across. If I were Tinubu, I wouldn't even bother myself.

You no well..OBJ,Yaradua and Goodluck Jonathan were all at peace with IGBOS during their reign.
It is people like you that is misleading Tinubu.
Re: Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2023
Heroesworths:

Neither your grandfather now father will ever be Nigeria president, Is that not concerning 😟?

Non of his descendants will ever be president as well. He has become a curse to his future kinsmen generations
Re: Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani by BabaIbo: 2:55pm On Jul 11, 2023
donbachi:
On the area of sympathy on Nigerians from the supreme court justices,as regard gross hardship created by bubu and increased by present government.obi maybe favoured.but,on the ground of continuous peace and avoidance of unrest.tinubu will be favoured.

Which peace and avoidance of unrest are you talking about?
Re: Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani by damkin24(m): 3:30pm On Jul 11, 2023
Lutherblaq:
cheesy My grandfather was 101 years old last Sunday and he looks better than Tinubu. grin

__/""""|""""\_____.
|__/@\____/@\___|%.
Congratulations. I guess that your grandpa is Nigeria ex president or even ex senator. Congratulations again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani by haslaw(m): 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2023
Lutherblaq:

__/""""|""""\_____.
|__/@\____/@\___|%.

Your grandfather was a nobody and never governed a state.

Holding positions of responsibilities can affect one's health
Re: Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani by TheBillyonaire: 4:47pm On Jul 11, 2023
__/""""|""""\_____.
|__/@\____/@\___|%.
Re: Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani by Oloyenna: 4:58pm On Jul 11, 2023
I will save this post for you
Christistruth03:

Only Peter Obi and Atiku will loose in Court
Re: Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani by Oloyenna: 5:01pm On Jul 11, 2023
My brother, u no be God.
ebenholer2:
OBEDIENTS have made Tinubu popular the more and so if election is conducted again, both ATIKU and OBI will be having lower votes than they recorded in the main election. That is the reality.
Re: Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani by ncoolsome(m): 5:17pm On Jul 11, 2023
zeuss:

Tinubu on his part needs to embrace ibo as his fellow citizens and give them their dues. Ibo don't ask for much just show them relevance and enjoy their loyal support.

Collapse structure ko faint structure ni...someone steals what rightfully belong to u and the masses and with ur 10mb a day sub u typed what u did ??
Re: Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani by Ikpeabujo(m): 5:27pm On Jul 11, 2023
Chucks13:

If you dare quote me and insukt me again thunder will slit your throat are you mad or something?

I repeat "we" will never allow Bitter obi to rule Nigeria till he die "We" mean it so kill yourself
noise maker,
Now “we” have left you behind
Re: Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani by Chucks13: 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2023
Ikpeabujo:
noise maker,
Now “we” have left you behind

"We" I will say it a million time. You are the one we have left behind because you are still chasing imaginary online presidency for obi whereas we have moved on with Tinubu and that is final and 1 million of Bitter obi including you his slave can't do nada about it..
Re: Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani by Mushmush: 5:55pm On Jul 11, 2023
SHiNJA4RMDWEST:

Guys I need your prayers. I went to see a psychiatrist and the psychiatrist said I'm mentally unstable. I will be checking into a psychiatric hospital for the next two months
No matter you talk anyhow lile someone who doesn't have sense. I've always questioned your mental state of health. Anyways, I wish you a quick recovery. Dan alade
Re: Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani by PlayMaker14: 6:14pm On Jul 11, 2023
zeuss:

You're not Obidient. You will never be.

You want the Obidient movement to collapse for a drug lord? An election rigger with questionable character? You're not okay.

You're just a clown roaming on the cyberspace.

2 Likes

Re: Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani by Christistruth03: 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2023
Oloyenna:
I will save this post for you

Please do

You will learn a lot
Re: Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani by djon78(m): 6:39pm On Jul 11, 2023
Chucks13:

Be whinnig yourself when you finish drop the mic.....

When the rerun is declared I will mention you

That's all for now
Re: Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani by djon78(m): 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2023
omooba74:
In your wildest dream,you are a in dreamland,you better wake up from your slumber...

APC are already preparing for rerun

When it happens
I will remind you
Re: Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani by Chucks13: 6:50pm On Jul 11, 2023
djon78:

When the rerun is declared I will mention you

That's all for now

Ok I'm waiting........
Re: Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:00pm On Jul 11, 2023
SmartPolician:
I haven't seen any strong reason why Tinubu will lose in court. By completely changing the wills of the people at polling unit level (INEC's EC8A), APC totally handicapped PDP and LP.
You don't win elections on hearsay; you use facts and figures to win elections.

BTW, when INEC announced that LP didn't have party agents in many polling units across the country, I gave up on LP. In PUs where parties have agents, they are bribed so that other contestants can win, let alone where there are no party agents.

Another is that he is paying the Judges salaries...

So how will they sack their Boss?....Na for oyibo film i have seen that happening oooo...

In Nigeria..... NA BIG QUESTION OOOOO?!
Re: Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani by stanleymakavelli: 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2023
Lutherblaq:

__/""""|""""\_____.
|__/@\____/@\___|%.

What did your grandfather achieve ?

1 Like

Re: Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani by marvrick: 10:56pm On Jul 11, 2023
zeuss:

This is it. Right there, the one thing that should truly concern these fools busy measuring their dick size. Idiots! While busy contending with their useless selves, the Muslims are gradually ensuring their extinction, idiots!
Fools
Re: Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani by zeuss: 3:52am On Jul 12, 2023
PlayMaker14:
You're not Obidient. You will never be.

You want the Obidient movement to collapse for a drug lord? An election rigger with questionable character? You're not okay.

You're just a clown roaming on the cyberspace.

Maybe u would prefer PDP?
Re: Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani by simfrost90210: 7:23am On Jul 12, 2023
Christistruth03:

Be deceiving yourself
.., datidati radarada😒
Re: Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani by PlayMaker14: 8:29am On Jul 12, 2023
zeuss:

Maybe u would prefer PDP?
My friend shut up. You want Obidient movement to collapse because of a mandate thief.

Why don't you tell BATIST to collapse their structure for Obi knowing fully well that Tinubu rigged his way? since you want power to remain in the South, then tell BATIST to collapse their structure.

Rubbish.
Re: Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani by Thomasankara(m): 8:40am On Jul 12, 2023
[/color]Hmmm,sanni knows El-rufai too much[color=#770077]
Re: Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani by Heroesworths(m): 9:35am On Jul 12, 2023
Juanmike:
Neither will you or your children be, I don't know the future but am quite certain of yours.

Dey play
Re: Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani by tonytony208(m): 9:39am On Jul 12, 2023
Christistruth03:

Your comment is as true as how your moniker relates to your real religion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2 Men Caught Exhuming 16 Skulls At Cemetery In Oyo (Photo) / Pump Action Rifles Destined For Nigeria Hidden In Sound Systems In Niger / Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.