Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,255 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani (44365 Views)

I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara / Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid / APC Damage Control Won’t Save Tinubu – PDP-PCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani by mvem(m): 10:34am On Jul 11, 2023
dustmalik:

I don't know how old you are, but clearly very naive. Nobody in history has been able to satisfy the Igbos, they're the most insatiable and hypocritical humans you will ever come across. If I were Tinubu, I wouldn't even bother myself.
are you not learned and matured enough?

How do your existence all point to your hate of a particular people. That's why people keep saying, if you think the igbos are your problem and the devil to you why choose to remain with them ?

Secondly has the world not moved from all these archaic way of thinking that resulted to man fighting unnecessary wars
Re: Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani by Belawy(m): 10:34am On Jul 11, 2023
Obi is coming to Lp secretariat in Anambra
Ihateheadslamer:
Obi is coming watch out tongue
Re: Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani by benjaminlawson(m): 10:34am On Jul 11, 2023
SmartPolician:
I haven't seen any strong reason why Tinubu will lose in court. By completely changing the wills of the people at polling unit level (INEC's EC8A), APC totally handicapped PDP and LP.
You don't win elections on hearsay; you use facts and figures to win elections.

BTW, when INEC announced that LP didn't have party agents in many polling units across the country, I gave up on LP. In PUs where parties have agents, they are bribed so that other contestants can win, let alone where there are no party agents.

For information, what Nigeria law legally recognized is the result declared at polling unit and uploaded to irev for all Nigerians to see, not the one that is meant for politicians. This is what makes the different between previous elections and 2023. Guilty conscience and God's judgment will definitely visits those that compromised our electoral system, except those that are not involved.
Re: Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani by YelloweWest: 10:34am On Jul 11, 2023
Tinubu won't lose abeg. Even though I voted Obi as a youth, I'm glad that Tinubu is president not Atiku.

Elections are over and Tinubu has started on a right foot. May God keep him and help him

3 Likes

Re: Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani by Lainzo9710(m): 10:35am On Jul 11, 2023
Heroesworths:

Neither your grandfather now father will ever be Nigeria president, Is that not concerning 😟?

If only 0.000025% of 100million Nigerians can be president in a century, then even your entire lineage will not smell that position in a century. So please rest!
Re: Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani by pacqman: 10:36am On Jul 11, 2023
Okay n
Re: Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani by Successlane: 10:36am On Jul 11, 2023
IF …..

but

WILL NOT.....
Re: Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani by Oluwaseunomo: 10:37am On Jul 11, 2023
Lutherblaq:
cheesy My grandfather was 101 years old last Sunday and he looks better than Tinubu. grin

__/""""|""""\_____.
|__/@\____/@\___|%.
Dry joke from a piece of gabbage
Re: Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani by gfelo(m): 10:39am On Jul 11, 2023
even Tinubu said it himself that he knows majority of Nigerian do no vote for him, what more evidence do we need

Jostoman:
Majority of nigerians did not Vote for you but you decided to force yourself on them and you are now telling people to move on.

1 Like

Re: Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani by yahmohy27: 10:39am On Jul 11, 2023
zeuss:

I am obedient but I think the time is right to collapse structure for Jagaban.
Tinubu on his part needs to embrace ibo as his fellow citizens and give them their dues. Ibo don't ask for much just show them relevance and enjoy their loyal support.
The Muslim north is upto something and we must all protect the south.
oga go sit down. Your last sentence doesnt add up,you cannot cause or stand in the position
Re: Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani by Cloudflare: 10:39am On Jul 11, 2023
Christistruth03:

Only Peter Obi and Atiku will loose in Court

Are you sure you're following the election tribunal proceedings?
Dude, the candidate with the most evidence in court right now is Peter obi, followed by atiku. Tinubu and INEC couldn't provide any reasonable evidence. Infact it was only 1 witness they brought to court and then closed their case. Oga Tinubu couldn't defend himself and his victory in court and he is either going to be disqualified or thrown out of office, whereby obi becoming president.

Everything no be my emotions. Follow the election tribunal proceedings to know why Sani said what he said. Tinubu will be kicked out in few months or few weeks time
Re: Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani by drimzsmoke(m): 10:40am On Jul 11, 2023
Lutherblaq:
cheesy My grandfather was 101 years old last Sunday and he looks better than Tinubu. grin

__/""""|""""\_____.
|__/@\____/@\___|%.

Nobody knows him!!!
Re: Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani by Blaze14k: 10:41am On Jul 11, 2023
Christistruth03:

Only Peter Obi and Atiku will loose in Court

I hope ur life is better of since u have the president u want.
Re: Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani by gigabyte13: 10:42am On Jul 11, 2023
Sheu Sani is just obsessed with
El-rufai
Like how can a full grown man be obsessed with another full grown man
I thought obsession is just between two lovers , whose love got sour.
Chai
Mr Sanni, move on and leave Rufai alone.

That Tinubu will loss at the tribunal is laughable....
Some folks who are still looking for their leader's lost MANHOOD
Might not find it in the next 8years to come
Re: Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani by chloride6: 10:44am On Jul 11, 2023
Shehu Sani needs to acquire more followers cheesy
Re: Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani by zoghys: 10:47am On Jul 11, 2023
Lutherblaq:

__/""""|""""\_____.
|__/@\____/@\___|%.

Show us his pics
Re: Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani by Sammy5413(m): 10:48am On Jul 11, 2023
I stand for Tinubu but I think he rigged the election and is not the rightful winner, so it's best he Tinubu accepts his wrongs and step down for Peter Obi who won the election
zeuss:

Tinubu on his part needs to embrace ibo as his fellow citizens and give them their dues. Ibo don't ask for much just show them relevance and enjoy their loyal support.
Re: Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani by FirstSense: 10:49am On Jul 11, 2023
Things are so terrible in this Tinubu government and this agbadorians aren't looking, even rainy season electricity we used to have is no more there. Sha the dams no full this year?
Re: Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani by Elsueno: 10:50am On Jul 11, 2023
All presidential elections in Nigeria get rigged since obj era ....The issue with Tinubu's own was his boys got waaay to desperate & left waay too many evidence behind....d fact IS everybody don inflate him area count....but APC did a big screw up & went an inflate where them no get enough supporters to cover up.....
grin
Re: Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani by Pimine: 10:51am On Jul 11, 2023
Heroesworths:

Neither your grandfather now father will ever be Nigeria president, Is that not concerning 😟?
How so? Will yours?
Re: Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani by IamtheTruth1(m): 10:52am On Jul 11, 2023
MS247:
cool

El Rufai has always insulted Tinubu and even Buhari in the past, he insulted Atiku and Yaradua

He is just like that and means no evil

So if someone insults your father and generation, you will still sit and dine with him? Because it’s just words right? And he means no harm right?

No too vex oh! I just want to understand your perspective
Re: Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani by Voiceofthestree: 10:53am On Jul 11, 2023
Heroesworths:

Well if his father can ever be the president he can be the president or his own children or grand child. The future can never be predicted Tinubu was once a cab man. Ayo Fayose was once a guyman... I have seen a tenant that’s his son later come back to buy their former house from their landlord... I have seen a slave that become a master... This I have seen
Re: Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani by haycalbike: 10:53am On Jul 11, 2023
Like seriously in a good country tinube shouldn’t be allowed to contest regarding lekki massacre
Re: Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani by Tosin67: 10:55am On Jul 11, 2023
Jostoman:
it is the person that majority of nigerians did not vote for but force himself on nigerians that will lose.

Oga ur brain dey leak abi watin? 6m majority to 8m? Check ur brain sir something is wrong somewhere.
Re: Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani by 77up(m): 10:55am On Jul 11, 2023
Lutherblaq:

__/""""|""""\_____.
|__/@\____/@\___|%.
So to say your grandfather could not achieve what Seyi Tinubu have achieved not to talk of Tinubu himself so, who his look help? Couldn't even help him sef.

So if I may ask , who is your grandfather in the scheme of things? We are not disrespectful but you intentionally brought your poor grandfather to the discussion sad
Re: Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani by Digitalben(m): 10:56am On Jul 11, 2023
While it's essential to recognize the significance of court proceedings and their potential outcomes, it's crucial to maintain a balanced perspective.

Shehu Sani's statement appears to emphasize the potential challenges faced by Bola Tinubu in a legal battle, while invoking religious imagery.

However, it's important to remember that outcomes in court cases depend on the rule of law and the strength of legal arguments, rather than divine intervention.

It's always advisable to approach such statements with critical thinking and to await the final verdict from the court before drawing conclusions.
Re: Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani by obayendo1010(m): 10:56am On Jul 11, 2023
XerXers:

But Tinubu relied on Muslim north to win and treated other Southerners as irrelevant. Igbos will not be part of any arrangements to defend Tinubu from schemings of the Muslim north
Speak for yourself,you are nobody in east.
Re: Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani by Think9ja(m): 10:56am On Jul 11, 2023
dustmalik:

I don't know how old you are, but clearly very naive. Nobody in history has been able to satisfy the Igbos, they're the most insatiable and hypocritical humans you will ever come across. If I were Tinubu, I wouldn't even bother myself.

Spot on!
I swear if I were Tinubu, I will cut down the number of ministers to 25 just to ensure I don't appoint one single Igbo person into the cabinet.
They have this terrible mentality that if the person at the top is not their own, he's not qualified. I'm sure Atiku must be regretting every relationship he has had with them.

Bunch of losers
Re: Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani by MS247: 10:57am On Jul 11, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

So if someone insults your father and generation, you will still sit and dine with him? Because it’s just words right? And he means no harm right?

No too vex oh! I just want to understand your perspective

Yes I will... Forgive those who trespass against you as others and God forgive your treapasses

1 Like

Re: Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani by Pepperdem88: 10:57am On Jul 11, 2023
zeuss:

Dude you are not Obidient and no one is collapsing anything for a criminal like BAT. Take your silly idea and shove it up your anus.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of Nigeria Army And Families In 1963 / Guest Wins Lexus & N100k At Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding / 2 Men Caught Exhuming 16 Skulls At Cemetery In Oyo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.