Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) (85139 Views)

MC Akpere Narrowly Survives Ghastly Accident Days After Acquiring A New Car / Bobrisky Shows New Curvy Body After Surgery / Biodun Okeowo: How My Curvy Shape Opens Doors For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by isabi2lof: 11:43pm On Jul 11, 2023
An alphamalus grin
Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by mordred44: 11:45pm On Jul 11, 2023
Pls wit hapun to his joystick
Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by MN07: 12:14am On Jul 12, 2023
Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by femmoy(m): 12:27am On Jul 12, 2023
ideatoprince18:
May Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape favor me and my family

Sorry you came late.
Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 12:33am On Jul 12, 2023
Below is Bobrisky old picture... It is terrible grin

Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by ezegenigbonine: 12:50am On Jul 12, 2023
Okuneye Idris Olanrewaju

Useless tribe always give birth to useless sons
Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by wildernessVoice: 1:52am On Jul 12, 2023
Certain mistake in people's like that can't be corrected.
This is typical.
May we never become children of perdition
Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by HelenChidozie(f): 2:24am On Jul 12, 2023
Literally disgusting 🤢🤮😷

7 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 3:37am On Jul 12, 2023
cheesy cheesy
Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by chidan1214: 4:22am On Jul 12, 2023
TemplarLandry:
👏👏👏Orishirishi.
Idris will rue this.
In the next 20 years, he'll cry out and start advising youths not to live their lives like he did.
I know his type.

By that time he would have negatively influenced many young boys astray and that is where the real DANGER dey. That's the Agenda and countries like Uganda have seen through the Agenda and are tackling it head on

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 4:39am On Jul 12, 2023
Hello fire loading
Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by Cromagnon: 4:42am On Jul 12, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Mad man no get shame. Na relatives dey bear the shame & reproach.

Just look at Baba's face & you'll understand above saying.

who shame epp
Who sabi dem before Bob blow
See ehn na the most committed dey hammer
Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by Teejay13(m): 4:54am On Jul 12, 2023
Bob risky gone crazy already
Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by benobyeze(m): 5:09am On Jul 12, 2023
You must definitely live to regret your life.
Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by Ever8090: 5:50am On Jul 12, 2023
Make thunder just fire this idiat I swear
Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by yeniyeni(m): 5:53am On Jul 12, 2023
Complications will start to develope in the next four months. This will send a signal to others who want to embark on the jorney of ass, nose, or whatever surgery.
Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by Risingsunn: 6:24am On Jul 12, 2023
Whoever helped him change his voice got that one perfectly. One of the sweetest female voices.
Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by APCNig: 6:24am On Jul 12, 2023
TemplarLandry:
👏👏👏Orishirishi.
Idris will rue this.
In the next 20 years, he'll cry out and start advising youths not to live their lives like he did.
I know his type.

And some useless people will say that the poor masses should donate money for him because government has abandoned him with all the things he did for the country
Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by Risingsunn: 6:25am On Jul 12, 2023
He actually did boob job, so I am not surprised he went this far. Very soon I'm sure he will remove his penis and turn completely female
Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by Choski78(m): 6:25am On Jul 12, 2023
Waoh nice one Bob, do your things after all is a free world, I am just wondering if your duck still dangles or if you have chopped it off!
Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by Risingsunn: 6:25am On Jul 12, 2023
Dshocker:
Below is Bobrisky old picture... It is terrible grin
very horrible
Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by APCNig: 6:25am On Jul 12, 2023
garriAndsugar:
May bobrisky learning how to walk properly after acquiring curvy shape favor me and my family

Uncle, I hope it’s not what I am thinking. I hope you are not on Colos
Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by Choski78(m): 6:28am On Jul 12, 2023
Risingsunn:
He actually did boob job, so I am not surprised he went this far. Very soon I'm sure he will remove his penis and turn completely female
Bob still de knack women, was he not knocking Tonto recently? He needs his dock.
Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by aktolly54(m): 6:33am On Jul 12, 2023
Rokiat:
This is beyond disgusting and some Mumu man will be sleeping with this one.

Ewwwwwww!!!
maybe you don't know some ritual required some men not to sleep with a woman again only man and bobrisjy fit into category for them. Being influence and get wealth not easy so ....

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by GanagiBitrus: 6:47am On Jul 12, 2023
Cromagnon:
who shame epp
Who sabi dem before Bob blow
See ehn na the most committed dey hammer
Yes, the most committed dey hammer. But there are 1001 better ways to do the hammering.
I will personally not be proud to see my son following Bobrisky's footsteps.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by Slurity(m): 7:24am On Jul 12, 2023
I am 100% sure that the same MAD MAN that advised Obi is the one advising this woMAN

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by pinknipple: 7:35am On Jul 12, 2023

Why him face and hand swallow up join?

This guy fit die any moment from now ooo.
Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by ujezeez(m): 7:35am On Jul 12, 2023
E remain to replace your DICKtator with WELLington. this guy na definition of wacko. It is your life sha.
Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by slowice(m): 7:51am On Jul 12, 2023
According to urchiins, may this new bumbum favor me and my family grin
Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by ASB717: 7:55am On Jul 12, 2023
The guy fit don remove am codedly o.
Astra101:
You for kuku remove your Dickson
Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by kelspinall(m): 7:59am On Jul 12, 2023
irrelevant
Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by Ttipsy(f): 8:10am On Jul 12, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
I arrived here by mistake angry
now u have seen what you looking for

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) / Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out / Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.