Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,408 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Dr Abubakar Yusuf: Kano Commissioner Of Health Waiting For Late Comers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Abubakar Yusuf: Kano Commissioner Of Health Waiting For Late Comers (42546 Views)

Profile Of Abba Kabir Yusuf, Kano Governor-Elect / Nigerians React To Kano Commissioner, Garo's Spoken English After 'Arrest' / Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Abubakar Yusuf: Kano Commissioner Of Health Waiting For Late Comers by Truthee: 4:51pm On Jul 11, 2023
Throwback:

It must start from somewhere and somehow.

To reorientate Nigerians to be upright is a struggle that we must all support.

I commend the commissioner for making an effort to reform stubborn goats who only complain the country is bad but resist every attempt to make it good.

Even through ode dey post sense sometimes.
Re: Dr Abubakar Yusuf: Kano Commissioner Of Health Waiting For Late Comers by Anwons(m): 5:31pm On Jul 11, 2023
Initial gragra
Re: Dr Abubakar Yusuf: Kano Commissioner Of Health Waiting For Late Comers by Gabbriell: 6:06pm On Jul 11, 2023
Sultty:
do your research mr man. It was used in my former working place, electronic attendance register.
It will mark your face and what time u came

Go and sit down jare.

Dem tell u say na private company be this?
Re: Dr Abubakar Yusuf: Kano Commissioner Of Health Waiting For Late Comers by gbishman: 6:28pm On Jul 11, 2023
At this age of digitization, why do you need to sit down outside like a dumb ass that you are rather than putting a digital system in place that would give you the list of absentee workers?
Re: Dr Abubakar Yusuf: Kano Commissioner Of Health Waiting For Late Comers by MrBONE2(m): 6:37pm On Jul 11, 2023
paymentvoucher:
grin grin I am very sure a packet of Cigarette is in his pocket

If I am a staff of this Ministry, I will quietly turn back and go to my hospital to get a nice bed by the window side. SICK LEAVE things grin grin grin

grin
Re: Dr Abubakar Yusuf: Kano Commissioner Of Health Waiting For Late Comers by MrBONE2(m): 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2023
Millimann:
Na to just go back home and sleep.

Tomorrow I tell them I was in hospital.

grin

Re: Dr Abubakar Yusuf: Kano Commissioner Of Health Waiting For Late Comers by brownbib(m): 7:12pm On Jul 11, 2023
This guyman na highest!
Re: Dr Abubakar Yusuf: Kano Commissioner Of Health Waiting For Late Comers by CJStarz: 7:20pm On Jul 11, 2023
I miss Kano state o. Wish to visit again. NYSC sweet those days.... Orientation camp,Ungogo. PPA Warawa Local Govt. Won the Best Corper Award! Learnt limited Hausa Language. Visited Maryam Abacha in her residence at Gidado road.....she gave us a presidential reception.
Kano sweet,walahi. God bless my Hausa friends....the almajiris that were ever ready to help so long as you tipped them or gave them food....Ismaila the Mai ruwa that would knock on the lodge with shouts of ....kofa ...kofa....a(as in, Corper)....akwei ruwa! Little Zainab and Hafsatu that were teaching me small small Hausa Language.
Food cheap for their kasuwar, that is market. I ventured far into Kasuwar Kura, close to Zaria, to buy high quality local rice,20 mudus, which I waybilled to my people down south! Chai,my mama come dey dance dey share rice to neighbours. Make I stop here.God bless those good old days. God bless Kano state
Re: Dr Abubakar Yusuf: Kano Commissioner Of Health Waiting For Late Comers by armadeo(m): 7:33pm On Jul 11, 2023
mrvitalis:
All this show off

Do you need this?

Install fingerprint reader as sign in attendance collector... Would solve this one na

No need for all this rubbish

Dem go break am. See this guy you no know those people.
Re: Dr Abubakar Yusuf: Kano Commissioner Of Health Waiting For Late Comers by Odani: 7:48pm On Jul 11, 2023
mrvitalis:
All this show off

Do you need this?

Install fingerprint reader as sign in attendance collector... Would solve this one na

No need for all this rubbish

Them even provide light sef? Rubbish leaders we have
Re: Dr Abubakar Yusuf: Kano Commissioner Of Health Waiting For Late Comers by mrvitalis(m): 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2023
armadeo:

Dem go break am. See this guy you no know those people.
If e break u suspend director in that ministry straight up for 6 months without pay

As a manager if your staff productivity is affected by your presence or absence you are not a good manager
Re: Dr Abubakar Yusuf: Kano Commissioner Of Health Waiting For Late Comers by mrvitalis(m): 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2023
Odani:

Them even provide light sef? Rubbish leaders we have
It's battery powered sir
Re: Dr Abubakar Yusuf: Kano Commissioner Of Health Waiting For Late Comers by loliapoopy2013(f): 9:02pm On Jul 11, 2023
Initial gra gra
Re: Dr Abubakar Yusuf: Kano Commissioner Of Health Waiting For Late Comers by Kanoman82(m): 10:29pm On Jul 11, 2023
priceactionx:
See the front of something supposed to be health office and a hospital. Meeeen, naija has a long way to go. Even look at the signboard. the front and so on. He should be more concern about renovating that hospital and equiping that instead of distracting people up and down. There are many ways to effect this than going back to 1967 method of catching late comers. Seems only lagos state ( to the best of my knowledge) have a very neat and befiting health offices all round the states including their primary health care. Many others are jokers.
This is not a hospital
Re: Dr Abubakar Yusuf: Kano Commissioner Of Health Waiting For Late Comers by Karnice600: 11:24pm On Jul 11, 2023
ryloy:

https://twitter.com/lollylarry1/status/1678695677843390464

The effort is commendable. The method is ridiculous. These people. They travel overseas and yet can't see farther than a village chief can. So imagine say disuan na president.
That's how Nigerians pick idiots for the utmost destruction of their system.
Re: Dr Abubakar Yusuf: Kano Commissioner Of Health Waiting For Late Comers by Macdeey: 12:10am On Jul 12, 2023
Initial Gra Gra grin
Re: Dr Abubakar Yusuf: Kano Commissioner Of Health Waiting For Late Comers by eikeem(m): 7:50am On Jul 12, 2023
Same old method. Same zero result.
Re: Dr Abubakar Yusuf: Kano Commissioner Of Health Waiting For Late Comers by Bfly: 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2023
Digital attendance with fingerprint sign in and out should be recoreded by amachine and pay them after every 30days. With the code rewritten every month without their awareness.

Then go get sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zimbabweans Wish Mugabe Will Learn From Nigeria / 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) / Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.