Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,877 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa (53932 Views)

Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra / Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) / Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by WATCHOVER(m): 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2023
There is more to this story. They should ask the police to help investigate the true cause of the death

1 Like

Re: Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by Gboom: 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Not ordinary but spiritual
You are very intelligent.
Omo agba ni e

3 Likes

Re: Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by hify9935(f): 1:04pm On Jul 11, 2023
Umuchoke:
Only in southwwaste. Hope they did not mine his skull sha
did you even read that or you just want to run your mouth?
Re: Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by samwillyco1(m): 1:04pm On Jul 11, 2023
This life is quite unfair.
First class and no job, what a country.

Killed because of an ordinary bread, so sad I must say.

1 Like

Re: Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:05pm On Jul 11, 2023
Gboom:

You are very intelligent.
Omo agba ni e
beeni kin soju lasan
Re: Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by DreamSonInlaw(m): 1:06pm On Jul 11, 2023
Nigeria will steal your joy...(I pray not 🙏🏿)

1 Like

Re: Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by Basic123: 1:06pm On Jul 11, 2023
horsepower102:
Small thieves get killed. Big thieves get presidency.
While bigger thief is chasing stollen manhood sorry mandate on social media. MANDATIVE THIEF

1 Like

Re: Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by DMerciful(m): 1:06pm On Jul 11, 2023
Seriously? They killed someone for stealing bread and this is all you can say?
thesicilian:
How can you be smart enough to get a first class in school but can't even get a menial job to survive in the meantime while waiting for that big dream job?
Re: Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by MisterBanny(m): 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2023
This is heartbreaking. But if u ask for help here on Nairaland, they will use their mouths to rain insults on you as if u are a scammer or a lazy person, meanwhile before this same guy went to steal that bread, he would have solicited for help due to Hunger, but nobody would agree to help out. Now he has died, those that had and refused to help him would be the first to cry. Hypocrites. We don't Love ourselves in dis country that's just the truth. The govt hates us and we also hate ourselves

2 Likes

Re: Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by DMerciful(m): 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2023
The blacks are very very wicked people.

A white man won't kill another white and for stealing food
Re: Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by Moniya4Real(m): 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2023
Believe It or not, the guy had a spiritual problems and may be, the whole family

4 Likes

Re: Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by Elsueno: 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2023
7lives:
Something is wrong somewhere.
Aboki wey no get primary school certificate are here, doing all kinds of menial jobs.
They don't steal stupid things like bread, they can afford good foods and they even sent money, to their relatives in the village.
A first class graduate stealing a bread is a prank, I don't believe it

Look at his picture, d dude most likely plays snooker, the gambling type too based on the environment in the picture....d main issue with that particular activity in dat area is almost 80% of d players are either petty criminals or budding ones... meaning breaking into people's shop, stealing small stuff like that etc...but seriously, any hungry thief way steal food from me, I usually ignore them & pretend I didn't even see them, after all HUNGERBAD!
Re: Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by Angelfrost(m): 1:09pm On Jul 11, 2023
They didn't kill him because he stole bread... They killed him because they are BLOODTHIRSTY, and have been looking for an excuse to lynch and kill someone!
Re: Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by Melonsmasher: 1:09pm On Jul 11, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
tongue

Man shall not live by bread alone
But also die by bread
Re: Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by Gboom: 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
beeni kin soju lasan
He has been spiritually killed ahead of his eventual death which was just a manipulation.

Die omokunrin o to

2 Likes

Re: Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by Tinubuwins2023e: 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
And bullion van Tinubu still walking among us

That your foolish Peter obi would still receive jungle justice for been a thief

1 Like

Re: Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by UnimkeAk(m): 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2023
izonborn098:
Going to school is not bad, the question is u get the connection? Na 9ja we dey.
When i have the opportunity to enter uni back then i refuse to enter school which bring a big disagreement between me and my father but i no mind, i invest the cash into business after two years time i went back to school without asking help from anybody till i graduate.
Now we are living in peace, but the rough decision i took help me build my life today.
Changing the fish brain gender like ciggarrate smokers.
Fellow niggas life hard, taking risky decesion is good and also bad.
Rip to the dead i feel his pain and that of his love ones.

Nothing dey sweet illiterates like seeing a graduate fail grin

But education is not about graduating and getting a job.

It is an investment in knowledge..

What you do with that knowledge and exposure is left to you

3 Likes

Re: Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by sweetjohn(m): 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2023
This useless tribe would make a confirmed thief and agbero king while killing their few educated ones.

1 Like

Re: Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by Voicelesschild: 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2023
CodeTemplar:
When justice system fails, jungle justice is embraced openly.
Re: Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by Osilama1: 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2023
bolacode:
Ibadan gave him first class education, his own people took his life
imagine it took place in the North this thread for reach 28 and pple go curse Lord lugard tire... Like I always say Southerners get their own for body but pple think na north own worse pass
Re: Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 11, 2023
So heartbreaking!!!

This is exactly the scenario my principal (His Excellency Peter Gregory Obi) wants to help us avert.

1st class holder steals bread, gets beaten to death. His brain would have helped this generation

1 Like

Re: Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by Mummyimbecile(m): 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2023
The police should do a thorough investigation and get his killers arrested.

RIP young Man!
Re: Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by OdefaGirl(f): 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2023
Na waa ooo
Re: Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by Alliswell248: 1:23pm On Jul 11, 2023
Quite sad....
Parents should make sure that their kids learn handy work apart from schooling.

Things like barbing, carpentry, welding etc come help while waiting for white collar jobs.
Re: Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by gbengalawal: 1:29pm On Jul 11, 2023
I don't understand
Re: Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by SpaceAngel: 1:30pm On Jul 11, 2023
It's traumatising reading this shocked shocked
Re: Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by johnstin(m): 1:30pm On Jul 11, 2023
So sad the promising young man left the world in such gory fashion.
The earlier we pay attention to spiritual matters, the better.
The spiritual controls the physical. If some powerful entities are controlling you from the spiritual realm, you can only go as far as they want you to go.
Before I gave my life to Jesus Christ, these wicked powers were limiting me and wanted to kill me.
After I gave my life to Jesus Christ, and tried my best to live a holy life, backed up with warfare prayers, I overcame the powers and my life is very meaningful now.
People should investigate their lineage and generational lines from their parents, grandparents and down, to see the trends of things, and fight before the wicked powers destroy them.
Re: Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by airingMyView: 1:32pm On Jul 11, 2023
Welcome to Nigeria where we blame the government but have little to no love in our hearts... pathetic
Re: Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by Fembleez1(m): 1:32pm On Jul 11, 2023
greatiyk4u:
First class graduate of University of Ibadan, Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi has been beaten to death in Bayelsa for stealing bread.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0JpCeHy3h9tV5e2ZxUEGYqxB7ZczNi9rrXVNRdCLpCZf1GhKKTWWw2kc8ST5GeYRvl&id=100053881129641

The University of Ibadan does not run Business Administration at the Undergraduate level. You probably wanted to say The Polytechnic, Ibadan.
Re: Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by yaki84: 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2023
Nigeria is a huge crime scene...
Re: Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by johnstin(m): 1:35pm On Jul 11, 2023
Moniya4Real:
Believe It or not, the guy had a spiritual problems and may be, the whole family
Spot on!
GOD bless you for your apt observation.
The spiritual controls the physical, the earlier our people know the better.
Some people's life are being remote-controlled from the spiritual realm.
People should pay more attention to their dreams.
It is your spirit man that moves or goes to places in the dream.
If your spirit man is shot in the dream for example, there is fire on the mountain.
It may not happen in the physical until 5 years after but it will happen unless you expedite action against it.

3 Likes

Re: Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa by uridiwan(m): 1:43pm On Jul 11, 2023
Business Administration in UI?

greatiyk4u

post=124350940:

First class graduate of University of Ibadan, Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi has been beaten to death in Bayelsa for stealing bread.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0JpCeHy3h9tV5e2ZxUEGYqxB7ZczNi9rrXVNRdCLpCZf1GhKKTWWw2kc8ST5GeYRvl&id=100053881129641

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Gets Shot On The Bum While Escaping From Kidnappers In Abuja (Graphic) / EFCC Declares 4 Nigerians Wanted, Shares Pictures Of Suspects / Murder Gang "Badoo" Nabbed In Ikorodu By Mob (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.