Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,771 members, 7,831,478 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Slave Masters At Work Place - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Slave Masters At Work Place (18931 Views)

Avoid These Four Types Of People At Work Place / Introverts, How Do You Cope At Your Work Place? / Gen-z And Their Many Problems In The Work Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slave Masters At Work Place by WriterX(m): 1:14am On Jul 14, 2023
The little boy asked his father "father, why do they buy the $5 dollar popcorn in an expensive pack rather than the $25 dollar popcorn in a cheap pack?" The father replied

"because the only value people will give you no matter what comes your way is the one you give to yourself,"

Be a 25$ dollar popcorn wrapped in a $25 dollar wrapper!

1 Like

Re: Slave Masters At Work Place by NewDea4: 4:28am On Jul 14, 2023
ChatterHouse:
If you invest in this country an give this jobless youth Job, They will still come online and berate you for putting food in their table
Bunch of ingrate

What ever an employer do is right as long as its benefits the company and moves it up

Stop whinning and work or Leave it for serious people

Just take a look at this critter
Re: Slave Masters At Work Place by LittleBigDick(m): 5:20am On Jul 14, 2023
Darkmode64:

As an employer like you maintained, isn't it rather ironic that you use that display name?

SMH
So I should use my own real name
Re: Slave Masters At Work Place by Meerahbel: 7:14am On Jul 14, 2023
KENAJ:

Exactly my predicament, I resigned.

Not the best action. But I needed change of environment to reset my mental health. Before me everybody had resigned I was the last person.
Congratulations
Re: Slave Masters At Work Place by Darkmode64: 12:51pm On Jul 14, 2023
LittleBigDick:

SMH
So I should use my own real name
You're not getting the point. Of all names to use, you chose one that's vulgar. As a business owner, this doesn't portray you in a good light. Not like my opinion counts sha.

Just do you. grin

2 Likes

Re: Slave Masters At Work Place by Oyindamolah: 1:43am On Jul 15, 2023
wink
WriterX:
The little boy asked his father "father, why do they buy the $5 dollar popcorn in an expensive pack rather than the $25 dollar popcorn in a cheap pack?" The father replied

"because the only value people will give you no matter what comes your way is the one you give to yourself,"

Be a 25$ dollar popcorn wrapped in a $25 dollar wrapper!
Re: Slave Masters At Work Place by Chissizzy2: 12:42am On Jul 22, 2023
froxydydx:
Flee from Chinese, Indian and Arab companies. SEEPCO/Sterling an Indian oil company is the worst oil exploration company in Nigeria today.

Why?
Re: Slave Masters At Work Place by lavylilly: 11:47am On Jul 22, 2023
Chissizzy2:

Why?
Enter and come testify to us na, he could be lying 🤥 don't miss this opportunity to work in a foreign countries company.
Re: Slave Masters At Work Place by Meerahbel: 12:54pm On Aug 18, 2023
cry
Re: Slave Masters At Work Place by Oyindamolah: 5:12pm On Sep 10, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment Coming Soon!! / Plea For Permanent Status For Npower Beneficiaries / The Worst Employer You Ever Worked With And Why Did You Quit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.