Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Will Ilorin Women Dress Like This To Protest Against The Emir ? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Ilorin Women Dress Like This To Protest Against The Emir ? (7773 Views)

President Bola Tinubu Meets With The Emir Of Qatar. / When Will Ilorin Ever Be Reclaimed? / Women Dress Code: Adopted, Approved In Line With International Practice - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Ilorin Women Dress Like This To Protest Against The Emir ? by 2mch(m): 3:43pm On Jul 11, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Your ancestors must be crying after reading this your comment, Kwara state is gone to the Fulanis forever grin grin
My ancestors are both Muslim and Christian. So I don’t really care for either and I am all for religious tolerance always. These are the same people and they will resolve their issues. However, I don’t have the problem where a small boy is controlling my life all the way from Finland and I have to runaway from his orders to stay alive. His boys flog me and my children when ever we decide what we want to do on Mondays or whenever he feels like. If I was a man under such circumstances I will rather commit suicide in SHAME! Than come online to insult others.

2 Likes

Re: Will Ilorin Women Dress Like This To Protest Against The Emir ? by Ezmans: 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2023
illicit:
There is no Emir of Kwara state bro

It's Emir of Ilorin, one of the cities in Kwara....

So the Emir in Ilorin can't impose anything on the whole of Kwara

In the same Kwara we have, Offa, Idofian, Fufu, Omuaran, these towns are just about 30 minutes from Ilorin, and they are mostly traditionalists

Nothing can stop them from doing whatever they wish
but he stopped yoruba tradition/cultural festival in kwara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Ilorin Women Dress Like This To Protest Against The Emir ? by Bolawhitedust: 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2023
2mch:

My ancestors are both Muslim and Christian. So I don’t really care for either and I am all for religious tolerance always. These are the same people and they will resolve their issues. However, I don’t have the problem where a small boy is controlling my life all the way from Finland and I have to runaway from his orders to stay alive. His boys flog me and my children when ever we decide what we want to do on Mondays or whenever he feels like. If I was a man under such circumstances I will rather commit suicide in SHAME! Than come online to insult others.

Emir says cry harder

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Ilorin Women Dress Like This To Protest Against The Emir ? by SSFeedsNigeria: 3:57pm On Jul 11, 2023
Bolawhitedust:

Especially the ones thier skull were mined after burial

grin grin grin grin

With kwara gone, Oyo is next then finally Lagos. Inch by inch, Fulani is doing to them what they did to Hausas many years ago. Give them Islam, empower the Muslims among them. Then through them seize full control.

Thank God for SS and SE otherwise, the whole of Nigeria would have been under Sokoto caliphate by now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Ilorin Women Dress Like This To Protest Against The Emir ? by 2mch(m): 4:07pm On Jul 11, 2023
Bolawhitedust:

Emir says cry harder
You have been castrated by small boys all the way from Finland who flog you and your father in front of your family but your problem is my problem. Instead of you to go and focus on how to get your manhood back. You sound like a transgender. Finland small boy de Bleep you and your papa yansh.

4 Likes

Re: Will Ilorin Women Dress Like This To Protest Against The Emir ? by illicit(m): 4:07pm On Jul 11, 2023
Ezmans:
but he stopped yoruba tradition/cultural festival in kwara

In Ilorin

Not in Offa, Omuaran, Omupo, Idofian etc

Kwara is very big, do you know there are Ekiti people in Kwara? They are called Ekiti Kwara

They have a local Govt, Ekiti LGA

2 Likes

Re: Will Ilorin Women Dress Like This To Protest Against The Emir ? by illicit(m): 4:09pm On Jul 11, 2023
a4cube:
As in Fufu😁😄😃

The pronunciation differs
Re: Will Ilorin Women Dress Like This To Protest Against The Emir ? by Bolawhitedust: 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2023
2mch:

You have been castrated by small boys all the way from Finland who flog you and your father in front of your family but your problem is my problem. Instead of you to go and focus on how to get your manhood back. You sound like a transgender. Finland small boy de Bleep you and your papa yansh.

Emir says you can cry but no more owambe

1 Like

Re: Will Ilorin Women Dress Like This To Protest Against The Emir ? by Wahabfuture: 4:13pm On Jul 11, 2023
tsdarkside:

....you don dey craze again....??

tsdarkside don't you like seeing your girlfriend in Eleha fashion? grin
Re: Will Ilorin Women Dress Like This To Protest Against The Emir ? by Wahabfuture: 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2023
2mch:

Losing an ancestral land is the worst thing that could happen to anyone, it mostly happened to weak tribes, no strong tribe will allow their ancestral land and culture to be taken away from them, hence why your ancestors must be crying over your comment. RONU

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Ilorin Women Dress Like This To Protest Against The Emir ? by Warl0ck: 4:22pm On Jul 11, 2023
Yorubas should pack and leave our ilorin. Bunch of ungrateful tenants. I accomate u didnt give u the right to hold any festival here. U might practise it in osun, but down here, we fulanis are ur god.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Ilorin Women Dress Like This To Protest Against The Emir ? by Warl0ck: 4:24pm On Jul 11, 2023
2mch:

atleast, cameroonians didnt take over any community here.

2 Likes

Re: Will Ilorin Women Dress Like This To Protest Against The Emir ? by 2mch(m): 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Losing an ancestral land is the worst thing that could happen to anyone, it mostly happened to weak tribes, no strong tribe will allow their ancestral land and culture to be taken away from them, hence why your ancestors must be crying over your comment. RONU

Small boys chasing you from an ancestral land that even your elders cannot hold meeting without being flogged is an abomination anywhere in the world. And fighting to stay in another man’s land where your elders cry and beg for you to have peace is the worst thing that can happen to a man anywhere in the world. The lost you don’t have SHAME and you are here shaming someone else when you are inherently homeless and disinherited is an abomination. Dem don collect your manhood, you de cry about another man. LMAO.

1 Like

Re: Will Ilorin Women Dress Like This To Protest Against The Emir ? by 2mch(m): 4:38pm On Jul 11, 2023
Warl0ck:
atleast, cameroonians didnt take over any community here.
Hahaha. They have taken over your balls and those of your ancestors and you are here laughing. You are a slave and refugee in another land but it’s not your problem. The most important problem is what another man is doing in their land. It’s time to wear wig and makeup and stop calling yourself a man. What a failure.
Re: Will Ilorin Women Dress Like This To Protest Against The Emir ? by ResidentSnitch(f): 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2023
Bolawhitedust:

Especially the ones thier skull were mined after burial
Hehehehe...
Re: Will Ilorin Women Dress Like This To Protest Against The Emir ? by ResidentSnitch(f): 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2023
Bolawhitedust:

The birth rite was sold for a pot of Ewedu and some material lace to dance owambe
Ah ah bros, this is too much na.. cheesy
Bolawhitedust:

The birth rite was sold for a pot of Ewedu and some material lace to dance owambe
Ah ah bros, this is too much na..
Re: Will Ilorin Women Dress Like This To Protest Against The Emir ? by ChatterHouse: 5:28pm On Jul 11, 2023
Omg it's so hilarious

I want to bless someone today

I cried myself with laughter

Nairaland cures boredom abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Ilorin Women Dress Like This To Protest Against The Emir ? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 11, 2023
Nice joke. But The emir should be arrested seriously

1 Like

Re: Will Ilorin Women Dress Like This To Protest Against The Emir ? by Bolawhitedust: 6:11pm On Jul 11, 2023
tundein18:
Nice joke. But The emir should be arrested seriously

You want to arrest the host accomodator?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Ilorin Women Dress Like This To Protest Against The Emir ? by Henry22(m): 6:18pm On Jul 11, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Your ancestors must be crying after reading this your comment, Kwara state is gone to the Fulanis forever grin grin

Kwara is the name of a gonner....otilo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Ilorin Women Dress Like This To Protest Against The Emir ? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 11, 2023
Bolawhitedust:

You want to arrest the host accomodator?
The constitution bars the federal and state governments from adopting a state religion, prohibits religious discrimination, and provides for individuals’ freedom to choose, practice, propagate, or change their religion.

1 Like

Re: Will Ilorin Women Dress Like This To Protest Against The Emir ? by Bolawhitedust: 6:21pm On Jul 11, 2023
tundein18:

The constitution bars the federal and state governments from adopting a state religion, prohibits religious discrimination, and provides for individuals’ freedom to choose, practice, propagate, or change their religion.

Emir Is bigger than the government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Ilorin Women Dress Like This To Protest Against The Emir ? by 001Lagos: 6:21pm On Jul 11, 2023
This one's that dressed like demonic terrosists 😂😂😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Ilorin Women Dress Like This To Protest Against The Emir ? by Bolawhitedust: 6:22pm On Jul 11, 2023
001Lagos:
This one's that dressed like demonic terrosists 😂😂😂

I call the ones on black giant penguins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Ilorin Women Dress Like This To Protest Against The Emir ? by hardbody: 6:27pm On Jul 11, 2023
Bolawhitedust:
Now that it has been established that Fulani owns KWARA state and not the minority Yoruba tribe as said before.

If the Emir bring another ban or decide to make KWARA a full Sharia State.

Will the Yoruba Muslim women in KWARA dress like this to protest or I am not understanding

I recall when I first stumbled on these hooded women when i first got into Lagos more than 2 decades ago, It took all the courage in me not to run, plus the fact I noticed no other persons ran away from the two 'masqueraded women'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Ilorin Women Dress Like This To Protest Against The Emir ? by Bolawhitedust: 8:16pm On Jul 11, 2023
hardbody:

I recall when I first stumbled on these hooded women when i first got into Lagos more than 2 decades ago, It took all the courage in me not to run, plus the fact I noticed no other persons ran away from the two 'masqueraded women'.

Phahhahha
Re: Will Ilorin Women Dress Like This To Protest Against The Emir ? by PJtech: 10:01pm On Jul 11, 2023
Ezeama400:

If the capital is being controlled by stranger, forget it because you have lost it .. Imagine banning new yam festival in Awka, what do you think will happen to the rest ?.. Rembrer Emir of Ilorin is the head of traditional rulers in entire Kwara state

You claim to be majority in Kwara but invaders are decision makers grin..

Just dey play

Why are you crying more than the bereaved.... Go and observe your 2 weeks stay-at-home in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Ilorin Women Dress Like This To Protest Against The Emir ? by Wahabfuture: 10:14pm On Jul 11, 2023
2mch:

Small boys chasing you from an ancestral land that even your elders cannot hold meeting without being flogged is an abomination anywhere in the world. And fighting to stay in another man’s land where your elders cry and beg for you to have peace is the worst thing that can happen to a man anywhere in the world. The lost you don’t have SHAME and you are here shaming someone else when you are inherently homeless and disinherited is an abomination. Dem don collect your manhood, you de cry about another man. LMAO.

All I see is a tribe where men have become women with no balls other than kepkus, maybe you need to read your comments again tomorrow morning, you guys have lost it completely. it's sad and shameful at same time, what is happening to you guys now will only get worse with time, soon we will hear Ogun state has been lost to Fulanis, Spit

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Laughed For Good 30 mins. Reading This Tweet By Reno / Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) / Burkina Faso's President's Question Sets Twitter On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.