Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,664 members, 7,823,881 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Will Ilorin Women Dress Like This To Protest Against The Emir ? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Ilorin Women Dress Like This To Protest Against The Emir ? (7781 Views)

President Bola Tinubu Meets With The Emir Of Qatar. / When Will Ilorin Ever Be Reclaimed? / Women Dress Code: Adopted, Approved In Line With International Practice - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Ilorin Women Dress Like This To Protest Against The Emir ? by Wahabfuture: 10:18pm On Jul 11, 2023
PJtech:

Why are you crying more than the bereaved.... Go and observe your 2 weeks stay-at-home in peace

He is worried about your people because he loves you guys, your land is becoming a place where men are turning into women everyday, something has to be done about it, the Great Igbos are worried about our neighbors, I come in peace grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Ilorin Women Dress Like This To Protest Against The Emir ? by PJtech: 10:27pm On Jul 11, 2023
Wahabfuture:

He is worried about your people because he loves you guys, your land is becoming a place where men are turning into women everyday, something has to be done about it, the Great Igbos are worried about our neighbors, I come in peace grin

You're not worried about the lawlessness,violence and massacres going on presently in your land but you're so concerned a land that's one of the most peaceful in the country..... funny, isn't it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Ilorin Women Dress Like This To Protest Against The Emir ? by Wahabfuture: 10:51pm On Jul 11, 2023
PJtech:

You're not worried about the lawlessness,violence and massacres going on presently in your land but you're so concerned a land that's one of the most peaceful in the country..... funny, isn't it?

Peaceful indeed, how many people was killed today in Ogun state?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Ilorin Women Dress Like This To Protest Against The Emir ? by PJtech: 10:52pm On Jul 11, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Peaceful indeed, how many people was killed today in Ogun state?

Are you this daft? Where and when did I mention ogun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Ilorin Women Dress Like This To Protest Against The Emir ? by Wahabfuture: 10:54pm On Jul 11, 2023
PJtech:

Are you this daft? Where and when did I mention ogun

Oponu it seem you are high tonight, is Ogun not part of your land?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Ilorin Women Dress Like This To Protest Against The Emir ? by PJtech: 10:57pm On Jul 11, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Oponu it seem you are high tonight, is Ogun not part of your land?

Is OP talking about ogun? Have sense IJN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Ilorin Women Dress Like This To Protest Against The Emir ? by Mrkindness: 10:58pm On Jul 11, 2023
illicit:
There is no Emir of Kwara state bro

It's Emir of Ilorin, one of the cities in Kwara....

So the Emir in Ilorin can't impose anything on the whole of Kwara

In the same Kwara we have, Offa, Idofian, Fufu, Omuaran, these towns are just about 30 minutes from Ilorin, and they are mostly traditionalists and Christians excluding Offa where Muslims are plenty

Nothing can stop them from doing whatever they wish
talking rubbish just try it make the Emir use you do stew.

2 Likes

Re: Will Ilorin Women Dress Like This To Protest Against The Emir ? by Wahabfuture: 11:02pm On Jul 11, 2023
PJtech:

Is OP talking about ogun? Have sense IJN

You said violence and massacres is going on presently in our land and I ask you is your land peaceful? I know you don't have enough brain to understand my question, don't forget over 10 people was killed in Abeokuta today, I have not add skull mining news yet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Ilorin Women Dress Like This To Protest Against The Emir ? by PJtech: 11:06pm On Jul 11, 2023
Wahabfuture:

You said violence and massacres is going on presently in our land and I ask you is your land peaceful? I know you don't have enough brain to understand my question, don't forget over 10 people was killed in Abeokuta today, I have not add skull mining news yet

Hope you'll be in your hometown to observe the 2 weeks sit at home?

2 Likes

Re: Will Ilorin Women Dress Like This To Protest Against The Emir ? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 11, 2023
illicit:

Ilorin is a conquered territory, but it's not the only conquered territory in the world not even in Nigeria

No doubt

But the same is not the case with every other town in Kwara

There are annual festivals in every other town, some I mentioned above.
Conquests has always been part of history, even the Israelites who are supposedly the forebearers of Igbo people were conquered severally even to the point of annihilation

They were forced to bow down to the statue of Nebuchadnezzar

Pls let's stop all this sentiments and tribalism

Even Egypt was conquered, who would ever thought Persia (Baghdad) would be conquered by mere savages. No shame in small illorin with the help of a traitor that got what he deserved. Itโ€™s part of our rich history unlike the bushmonkeys (ibos) of hinterland bush forests๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ who have no history.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Ilorin Women Dress Like This To Protest Against The Emir ? by Wahabfuture: 11:15pm On Jul 11, 2023
PJtech:

Hope you'll be in your hometown to observe the 2 weeks sit at home?

You no longer have men with balls in your land, all of them are women with kpekus grin

3 Likes

Re: Will Ilorin Women Dress Like This To Protest Against The Emir ? by Wahabfuture: 11:18pm On Jul 11, 2023
Jagungidi:

Even Egypt was conquered, who would ever thought Persia (Baghdad) would be conquered by mere savages. No shame in small illorin with the help of a traitor that got what he deserved. Itโ€™s part of our rich history unlike the bushmonkeys (ibos) of hinterland bush forests๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ who have no history.

How can you allow ordinary nomad fulanis from Fouta Djallon to take your land forever, it is shameful and disgusting

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Ilorin Women Dress Like This To Protest Against The Emir ? by illicit(m): 11:27pm On Jul 11, 2023
Mrkindness:
talking rubbish just try it make the Emir use you do stew.

The Fulanis in Ilorin are Fulani-Yorubas

The speak Yoruba and have Yoruba names including the Emir

They don't eat people too

2 Likes

Re: Will Ilorin Women Dress Like This To Protest Against The Emir ? by Wahabfuture: 11:36pm On Jul 11, 2023
illicit:

The Fulanis in Ilorin are Fulani-Yorubas

The speak Yoruba and have Yoruba names including the Emir

They don't eat people too

Toh Mrs Kwara state

4 Likes

Re: Will Ilorin Women Dress Like This To Protest Against The Emir ? by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 12, 2023
Wahabfuture:

How can you allow ordinary nomad fulanis from Fouta Djallon to take your land forever, it is shameful and disgusting

It is not shameful at all. The Fulanis are our people too, the Oyo empire included not just Yorubas but the Gambaris, Jamaa, Malians, Nupe, Mahins etc. Donโ€™t you see them bearing yoruba names?

We like to have that reminder there to never allow traitors in our midst, so that history doesnโ€™t repeat itself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Ilorin Women Dress Like This To Protest Against The Emir ? by Acidosis(m): 2:39am On Jul 12, 2023
christejames:

But he bear Bukola as name na...

Although I have never heard him speak Yoruba but rather Hausa.

Many Fulani in Kwara and Kogi speak Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Will Ilorin Women Dress Like This To Protest Against The Emir ? by ekene101: 2:50am On Jul 12, 2023
New synonyms
Kwara .... To take over eg ur house has been kwaraed by palmpay over ur loan.

Ilorin ... To run away eg saraki ilorined from d primary elections after sighting oshiomhole.

Nb. Ungun known men has kwaraed d south east.

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

1 Like

Re: Will Ilorin Women Dress Like This To Protest Against The Emir ? by Akungitit: 4:02am On Jul 12, 2023
I don't understand wetin concern IPOB goats with Kwara state.

1 Like

Re: Will Ilorin Women Dress Like This To Protest Against The Emir ? by Warl0ck: 5:09am On Jul 12, 2023
Akungitit:
check my signature grin grin
Re: Will Ilorin Women Dress Like This To Protest Against The Emir ? by Bolawhitedust: 9:09am On Jul 12, 2023
Akungitit:

Emir say get ready to cover all

1 Like

Re: Will Ilorin Women Dress Like This To Protest Against The Emir ? by PJtech: 9:24am On Jul 12, 2023
Wahabfuture:

You no longer have men with balls in your land, all of them are women with kpekus grin

Have you arrived your potopoto republic or you still dey rant for "No mans land"๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Will Ilorin Women Dress Like This To Protest Against The Emir ? by tunjijones(m): 7:39pm On Jul 12, 2023
christejames:
Why is Saraki silent ๐Ÿ˜ถ

because saraki is Fulani

1 Like

Re: Will Ilorin Women Dress Like This To Protest Against The Emir ? by DatNiggaDaz: 3:41pm On Jul 14, 2023
Bolawhitedust:

Gaskia

Loools grin

Men dey para dey spit facts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The 6th Igbo State Must Be Anioma State- Igbodefender.com / Fashola Commissions 11 Projects In Badagry And Ojo / An Hausa Man Opinion About His Visit To South East.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.