Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,355 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated (38375 Views)

Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated / Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters / Plateau Attacks: Lalong Incapacitated, Canโ€™t Order Security Agencies โ€“ APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by LibertyRep: 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2023
The recent indefinite extension of the sick leave says much.
Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by gebest: 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2023
My best governor God will definitely heal you.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by Kingsize0001: 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2023
There are somethings that doesn't answer to money in this life......

4 Likes

Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by ipobarecriminals: 3:43pm On Jul 11, 2023
sad we pray and wish u same prayer. Say a Loud AMEM
Puss360:
Nothing like wish him quick recovery... All these old men contesting for election...now time to rule well, sickness no gree you do work well.....
That's to show how unreasonable all these politicians are.... Now that He, his doctors, his family knows he is incapable of doing his job, why not resign as a Governor let deputy take over
But no, he will rather complete his tenure while on sick bed!!!!!
Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 11, 2023
Puss360:
Nothing like wish him quick recovery... All these old men contesting for election...now time to rule well, sickness no gree you do work well.....
That's to show how unreasonable all these politicians are.... Now that He, his doctors, his family knows he is incapable of doing his job, why not resign as a Governor let deputy take over

Akeredolu cannot be called an old man at 66 years. I've see occasions where younger people were incapacitated by ill-health and even sudden death.

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by Meteng: 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2023
Okay. So who wrote the letter to the HOA?
Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by Olu1000: 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2023
iwaeda:

https://dailytrust.com/adamu-reveals-gov-akeredolu-is-incapacitated/

Instead of the first term deputy governor to be patient & see what fate has for him , he confronted his boss & ran against him on an obscure party platform & lost woefully.Now the new deputy governor will be in charge until Akeredolu fully recovers & only God know when ( though we pray itโ€™s soonest).Patience is a virtue.

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by ipobarecriminals: 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2023
sad u come dry shine grin grin grin? sad
iwaeda:
His wife postponed her 70th birthday celebration till further notice. May God heal him, cancer is not anybody friend. grin grin grin grin
Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by ipobarecriminals: 3:46pm On Jul 11, 2023
sad nor mind am sad
Okealaaye:

Akeredolu cannot be called an old man at 66 years. I've see occasions where younger people were incapacitated by ill-health and even sudden death.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by Angelfrost(m): 3:47pm On Jul 11, 2023
Phoen1X:
I trust our yoruba "hosts" when it comes to diabolism and black magic,...akeredolu might have to dance naked to return to that office.

I should be severely scolding you for that irreverent and shocking insult in bold, but God help me... I am still LAUGHING!!! grin grin grin
Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by DropsMic(m): 3:49pm On Jul 11, 2023
Puss360:

Thatโ€™s the black man for you

1 Like

Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by fk001(m): 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2023
He is always Against North always creating rift between south and North where there is none.

Anyway I wish him well
Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by juman(m): 3:53pm On Jul 11, 2023
Get well soon our governor.

The party want him to take care of himself well before returning him.
He is not an old man. Anybody can sick.
Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by Fuckingmallam45(m): 3:54pm On Jul 11, 2023
Puss360:
Oga dey calm down abeg, he has already relinquished all power to his deputy which is more or less than stepping down. What more did you want him to do? Moreover he became Ondo state Governor at the age of 59 or 60, same age Mr Peter Obi was, when vying for the highest political post in the Nation, but you saw nothing wrong with that. Is that not an hypocritical behavior exhibited by you?

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by adecz: 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2023
Looks to be suffering a terminal
illness ( God forbid ).

Advanced prostate cancer or
leukemia๐Ÿ’‰โš—๏ธ๐Ÿ’Š.

Those are the only things that can
suddenly incapacitate a seemingly healthy
man.

His advantage is that he has the total
wealth of his state at his disposal for the
best treatment available on earth, while
his citizens must provide hand gloves in
any general hospital before nurse go
even answer them... ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

1 Like

Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by Alliswell248: 4:03pm On Jul 11, 2023
Phoen1X:
I trust our yoruba "hosts" when it comes to diabolism and black magic,...akeredolu might have to dance naked to return to that office.

Thanks for displaying to the world, how dirty you heart is.....Words are like eggs.... better to keep quiet than saying hate filled words that might hurt you in the nearest future.

If in doubt ask GRV.....
Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by SalamRushdie: 4:04pm On Jul 11, 2023
He was poisoned
Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by Sambai65(m): 4:09pm On Jul 11, 2023
Puss360:
Kindly go to any FMC near you if think sickness is all about ages.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by APCNig: 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2023
Racoon:
Rotimi Akeredolu started well but ended badly. May he receive healing IJN.

How did he end up badly?
Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by Emotionss: 4:18pm On Jul 11, 2023
Mr Rotimi Akeredolu is the only governor in the whole Nigeria that has earned my respect.

I just love the open mindset of that man.

I pray for his quick recovery...

1 Like

Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by apstpaulg(m): 4:18pm On Jul 11, 2023
Every well thinking Nigerian knew already, that he has been incapacitated. It's just the power that be (within his family), won't hand over to Lucky (his deputy). Its quite a shame on the State House of Assembly, for not invoking the needful clause.
Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by BarrElChapo(m): 4:25pm On Jul 11, 2023
This demon will come back in a casket, inshallah ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ
Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by chysam: 4:32pm On Jul 11, 2023
Can any one bring him to my shrine?

In just 5 minutes of incantation he will run back to office
Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by Forumobserver12(m): 4:33pm On Jul 11, 2023
iwaeda:
His wife postponed her 70th birthday celebration till further notice. May God heal him, cancer is not anybody friend. grin grin grin grin

Such a handsome gentleman, may the almighty God extend his healing hands open him.. Amen ๐Ÿ™
Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by Forumobserver12(m): 4:52pm On Jul 11, 2023
Fuckingmallam45:

Oga dey calm down abeg, he has already relinquished all power to his deputy which is more or less than step down. What more did you want him to do? Moreover he became Ondo state Governor at the age of 59 or 60, same age Mr Peter Obi was when vying for the highest political post in the Nation, but you saw nothing wrong with that. Is that not an hypocritical behavior exhibited by you?

Do you even know if the person you quoted is aware of the man's age?after all Is a common knowledge that most Nigerians sees every politicians as old men/women without bothering to find out their real age..

But wait oo, must you drag Peter Obi's name into it??
Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by obaidan: 5:18pm On Jul 11, 2023
To those trying to gain power and everything for themselves and their families alone, let this be a pointer for you. There are things money and power cannot buy, right now akeredolu would prefer to be a deputy governor but with sound health.....
Just live your life to help the next person to you. I wish Aketi good health and recovery.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by rukyboy(m): 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2023
Get well soon Aketi
Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by Pitto: 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2023
May God heal him. I love his stand during the 2023 general election
Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by Phoen1X: 5:35pm On Jul 11, 2023
Alliswell248:

Thanks for displaying to the world, how dirty you heart is.....Words are like eggs.... better to keep quiet than saying hate filled words that might hurt you in the nearest future.

If in doubt ask GRV.....
Dont blame me,..i picked that trait while growing up around yoruba kids.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan / Fani-kayode Reacts After Tiv DPO Is Interrogated Over Killing Of Fulanis. / PDP Delegates Eating Rice In The Accreditation Center Venue in Ado Ekiti (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.