Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,299 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated (38359 Views)

Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated / Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters / Plateau Attacks: Lalong Incapacitated, Can’t Order Security Agencies – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by Moony45: 5:39pm On Jul 11, 2023
Puss360:
Nothing like wish him quick recovery... All these old men contesting for election...now time to rule well, sickness no gree you do work well.....
That's to show how unreasonable all these politicians are.... Now that He, his doctors, his family knows he is incapable of doing his job, why not resign as a Governor let deputy take over
But no, he will rather complete his tenure while on sick bed!!!!!
I hope you know how old your lord and saviour Peter Obi will be in 2031!
Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by 08050486478ami(m): 5:42pm On Jul 11, 2023
EcoNews:
That's because your Igbo father is suppose to be his judge

sometimes I feel ashame for some of our youth who can't make a complete sentence without insulting others. Watin person papa and tribe do this person now

1 Like

Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by ashawopikin(m): 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2023
afroedo:
why em contest for second term, if em nor wel na
power is intoxicating
Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by adabaraabdul: 5:45pm On Jul 11, 2023
Wawelexy:

That's Africans mentality for you, but if we should check properly, Akeredolu himself might have stepped down due to his health but his family members won't allow that to happen reason why they have been hiding info about his health and whereabouts. Do I blame them? No, when politicians have already turned all government post from top to bottom to an avenue to enrich themselves, trust me, you/your family would do the same if you find yourself in same situation, knowing fully well of the benefits one gets if one die as a sitting governor to that of an ex governor....

Believe me, his family won't allow him step down so that the state government can carry most, if not all the responsibilities if the unexpected happens... It's a common sense
thank you. Anybody saying otherwise is lying, nobody will tell his family member to resign when he's an ailing gov. Facts. like you said its just sense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by Azzik: 5:52pm On Jul 11, 2023
iwaeda:

https://dailytrust.com/adamu-reveals-gov-akeredolu-is-incapacitated/
Wishing him quick recovery 🙏
I don't like APC but I have a soft spot for this man because he is a good person.
Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by Bfly: 6:04pm On Jul 11, 2023
It is normal as far as it is not affecting the state negatively. He could be on sick bed while the deputy carry on. It is one of the reason for having deputy.
Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by Alliswell248: 6:28pm On Jul 11, 2023
Phoen1X:
Dont blame me,..i picked that trait while growing up around yoruba kids.

Pick good things....leave bad thing to bad people.
Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by highchief1: 6:33pm On Jul 11, 2023
iwaeda:

health?that shit can finish anybody.that’s why I fought those laughing tinubus health.that shit can hit anybody
Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2023
Validated:
The house should declare him incapacitated and let the deputy governor be sworn in as substantive governor.
YOU NO GET SENSE, ARE YOU GOD. DONT YOU FALL SICK WHERE YOU WORK? DID THey REPLACE YOU FoR FALLING ILL? WE RE! angry
Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by KanwuliaExtra: 7:15pm On Jul 11, 2023
Their 'gods' will ocntinue to incapacitate them like they did to Nigeria and Nigerians.
Iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

*Dem nor fit hide dis wan*
Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by damkin24(m): 7:24pm On Jul 11, 2023
Puss360:
Nothing like wish him quick recovery... All these old men contesting for election...now time to rule well, sickness no gree you do work well.....
That's to show how unreasonable all these politicians are.... Now that He, his doctors, his family knows he is incapable of doing his job, why not resign as a Governor let deputy take over
Are you saying as very young as you are you ain't sick before?
Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by shimolv: 9:26pm On Jul 11, 2023
Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2023
I heard Oga Mimiko hired people to be praying for him 24/7 when he was governor, I think he needs prayers.
Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by truthhurtsnaira: 9:38pm On Jul 11, 2023
No better hospital/healthcare in black Africa so-called giant..

Only good for dancing afrobeats and shouting Nigeria to the World… but look at the real Nigeria to the world- NIGGA Area…

Shame
Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by tunjijones(m): 9:44pm On Jul 11, 2023
helinues:
Why is it also hard for Aketi to let his DG take over the affairs of the state as he his incapacitated?

Who is paying for the medical bills.

If na u u go resign?
Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by honeyB2018: 10:09pm On Jul 11, 2023
iwaeda:

I really loved this man honestly,and pray to God that he be healed and return alive to continue his job as governor.
Please,where are our healing pastors and ministers, they should for Christ's stand in the gap before God for him, if he has done anything wrong, may God forgive and show him mercy.
I'm not an APC man and will never be,but he's one APC governor,I love and respect so much when he talks.
Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by Fadddd(m): 10:32pm On Jul 11, 2023
Puss360:
Don't say nothing if you don't know shit, gov. Akeredolu was Hale and hearty until he was poisoned.
Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by EcoNews: 10:58pm On Jul 11, 2023
Instead of being sorry for your wretched soul, continue you hear.

08050486478ami:
sometimes I feel ashame for some of our youth who can't make a complete sentence without insulting others. Watin person papa and tribe do this person now
Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by Ifypros: 3:42am On Jul 12, 2023
This world is not our home. See how life is. May God via his infinite mercy heal him instantly
Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by Oakenshield: 3:42am On Jul 12, 2023
Must he die in office can't he resign and rest
Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by enemyofprogress: 4:50am On Jul 12, 2023
End of the road as the governor. Deputy get ready to be sworn in as the governor
Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by enemyofprogress: 5:10am On Jul 12, 2023
Oakenshield:
Must he die in office can't he resign and rest
as if you don't know our so called political leaders
Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by enemyofprogress: 5:12am On Jul 12, 2023
Fadddd:
Don't say nothing if you don't know shit, gov. Akeredolu was Hale and hearty until he was poisoned.
poisoned by who? how and why?
Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by enemyofprogress: 5:15am On Jul 12, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:

YOU NO GET SENSE, ARE YOU GOD. DONT YOU FALL SICK WHERE YOU WORK? DID THey REPLACE YOU FoR FALLING ILL? WE RE! angry
that's what the constitution says, even the governor himself knows it. Stop being sentimental about it.
Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by iwaeda: 8:13am On Jul 12, 2023
olasaad:

And she is a cancer survival too. 27 years of cancer free, so she is hoping for the best for her husband too

Medically can she have infected her husband? grin grin grin grin angry
Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by seunjungle1(m): 8:42am On Jul 12, 2023
My prayer is with you nice Governor
Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by Raf4: 9:07am On Jul 12, 2023
Racoon:
Rotimi Akeredolu started well but ended badly. May he receive healing IJN.

Ended badly in what sense?
Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by Jlow2: 9:31am On Jul 12, 2023
The only southwest governor despite in apc , stood up and spoke against Fulani terrorists in southwest during buhari s regime, when every one else include the Agbado himself was speaking from two sides because selfish interests
Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by olasaad(f): 10:52am On Jul 12, 2023
iwaeda:

Medically can she have infected her husband? grin grin grin grin angry

I don't think so. But I am not sure
Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by BigBizzy(m): 2:32pm On Jul 12, 2023
Incapacitated should mean the deputy should take over....which one is this dulling and yayaya pattern
Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by Christistruth03: 2:42pm On Jul 12, 2023
Phoen1X:
I trust our yoruba "hosts" when it comes to diabolism and black magic,...akeredolu might have to dance naked to return to that office.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) / Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari / Soldiers Invade Homes In Akuku Toru In Rivers State, Many Feared Dead (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.