Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

My Acting Days Helped Me Have Sex With A Single Mum Today. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Acting Days Helped Me Have Sex With A Single Mum Today. (5641 Views)

Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) / Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Acting Days Helped Me Have Sex With A Single Mum Today. by OtuologyProf(m): 7:09pm On Jul 11, 2023
I have said it, It's either Nija put me for trouble or I put Nija for trouble.
I won't bother you with the details of how a single mum arrived at my apartment.
Na epileptic power supply cause am.
So the thing is, I was trying to flirt with her, my hands already reaching her hands ..and she was pulling away and accusing us men of only going for sex and nothing more. .I told her I liked her a lot from day one. And that I emotionally blanked my heart from any lady after my fiancee slept with my best friend(lies) .....it was at this point I remembered our drama days in school grin
I come pot into character by remembering my dad that died in motor accident.. come see tears from no where.. lol
This lady was freezed to the spot ..as I was saying I need to be loved again, I need love again.... my hand went into the bemunda triangle, na so so loud moaning

10 Likes

Re: My Acting Days Helped Me Have Sex With A Single Mum Today. by talented321: 7:12pm On Jul 11, 2023
Things like this dey happen na, if u are sharp it is possible to use past feeling bleep former class mate or whatever even if she is married sef.

1 Like

Re: My Acting Days Helped Me Have Sex With A Single Mum Today. by aprilwise(m): 7:12pm On Jul 11, 2023
You dey lie

1 Like

Re: My Acting Days Helped Me Have Sex With A Single Mum Today. by OtuologyProf(m): 7:13pm On Jul 11, 2023
Candidlady:
Now Iknow what really killed your dad... If iwere him too iwont opt for death

Wasted gender

Hahahaha..
Are you a single mum?

13 Likes

Re: My Acting Days Helped Me Have Sex With A Single Mum Today. by OtuologyProf(m): 7:14pm On Jul 11, 2023
aprilwise:
You dey lie

On a Tuesday? grin
Re: My Acting Days Helped Me Have Sex With A Single Mum Today. by Candidlady: 7:16pm On Jul 11, 2023
OtuologyProf:

Hahahaha..
Are you a single mum?

You should be asking your widow mum who you rendered husbandless due to the fact she was cursed with a boy child YOU

So is your mum a single mother ?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Acting Days Helped Me Have Sex With A Single Mum Today. by OtuologyProf(m): 7:43pm On Jul 11, 2023
Candidlady:

You should be asking your widow mum who you rendered husbandless due to the fact she was cursed with a boy child YOU

grin
Are you sure you aren't the same lady or seems you know who I'm talking about?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Acting Days Helped Me Have Sex With A Single Mum Today. by marlow1962(m): 8:51pm On Jul 11, 2023
aprilwise:
You dey lie
Normal grin
Re: My Acting Days Helped Me Have Sex With A Single Mum Today. by Bluezy13(m): 8:56pm On Jul 11, 2023
Candidlady:

Clam down.
Why so personal ?

6 Likes

Re: My Acting Days Helped Me Have Sex With A Single Mum Today. by OtuologyProf(m): 9:11pm On Jul 11, 2023
marlow1962:

Normal grin

Why I go lie for small Nija holiday.
That dude is disappointed I didn't complete the story.. yeah
I'm just overjoyed I banged a very tall lady with fresh fat laps.
Fresh Fat laps yeah lol

3 Likes

Re: My Acting Days Helped Me Have Sex With A Single Mum Today. by Manson1(m): 9:17pm On Jul 11, 2023
See how you reduced urself to nothing just because of kpekus grin grin grin grin
Re: My Acting Days Helped Me Have Sex With A Single Mum Today. by OtuologyProf(m): 9:20pm On Jul 11, 2023
Manson1:
You reduced urself to nothing just because of kpekus grin grin grin grin

My guy... If you if you enter Nija, e get one spirit wey go make you shun professionalism about kpekus matter.something like an overwhelming spirit..
Nna ..make I drop Prof matter for now
Re: My Acting Days Helped Me Have Sex With A Single Mum Today. by Manson1(m): 9:22pm On Jul 11, 2023
OtuologyProf:

My guy... If you if you enter Nija, e get one spirit wey go make you shun professionalism about kpekus matter.something like an overwhelming spirit..
Nna ..make I drop Prof matter for now

And u resorted to crying because you wanted the chochie so badly. I mean, a full grown man o with beards and hair everywhere grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Acting Days Helped Me Have Sex With A Single Mum Today. by OtuologyProf(m): 9:24pm On Jul 11, 2023
Manson1:

And u resorted to crying because you wanted the chochie so badly. I mean, a full grown man o with beards and hair everywhere grin grin grin grin grin

Hahahaha.
Maybe I was crying out of rejection by such a classy lady, thinking it was cus of my dad

2 Likes

Re: My Acting Days Helped Me Have Sex With A Single Mum Today. by Manson1(m): 9:26pm On Jul 11, 2023
OtuologyProf:

Hahahaha.
Maybe I was crying out of rejection by such a classy lady, thinking it was cus of my dad

Bro bro tell us you're just joking pls grin grin grin grin
Re: My Acting Days Helped Me Have Sex With A Single Mum Today. by OtuologyProf(m): 9:27pm On Jul 11, 2023
Manson1:

Bro bro tell us you're just joking pls grin grin grin grin

You are pushing me. And I'm not going that route. I have proof
Re: My Acting Days Helped Me Have Sex With A Single Mum Today. by Manson1(m): 9:29pm On Jul 11, 2023
OtuologyProf:

You are pushing me. And I'm not going that route. I have proof

I can imagine how you were kneeling down crying and begging cos u wanted some knacks... grin grin grin grin grin

You're forgiven but don't try that next time wink
Re: My Acting Days Helped Me Have Sex With A Single Mum Today. by OtuologyProf(m): 9:42pm On Jul 11, 2023
Manson1:

I can imagine how you were kneeling down crying and begging cos u wanted some knacks... grin grin grin grin grin

You're forgiven but don't try that next time wink

I won't give you the details. Try again!
Re: My Acting Days Helped Me Have Sex With A Single Mum Today. by KingDash09(m): 10:04pm On Jul 11, 2023
As a glorified your not suppose to bang single mums.. you don Bleep up
OtuologyProf:
I won't bother you with the details of how a single mum arrived at my apartment.
So the thing is, I was trying to flirt with her, my hands already reaching her hands ..and she was pulling away and accusing us men of only going for sex and nothing more. .I told her I liked her a lot from day one. And that I emotionally blanked my heart from any lady after my fiancee slept with my best friend(lies) .....it was at this point I remembered our drama days in school grin
I come pot into character by remembering my dad that died in motor accident.. come see tears from no where.. lol
This lady was freezed to the spot ..as I was saying I need to be loved again, I need love again.... my hand went into the bemunda triangle, na so so loud moaning
Re: My Acting Days Helped Me Have Sex With A Single Mum Today. by almarthins(m): 10:06pm On Jul 11, 2023
OtuologyProf:

U re not good at all at all. Which kind deception is this?
Re: My Acting Days Helped Me Have Sex With A Single Mum Today. by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:26pm On Jul 11, 2023
Candidlady:
Now Iknow what really killed your dad... If iwere him too iwont opt for death

Wasted gender

OP weak me sha, I can never go that low. Damn
Re: My Acting Days Helped Me Have Sex With A Single Mum Today. by OtuologyProf(m): 10:38pm On Jul 11, 2023
KingDash09:
As a glorified your not suppose to bang single mums.. you don Bleep up

Nija get one kyn spirit.
But guy, if you see laps, you go use king solomon, as role model.
Forget big Yash and hips, fresh laps is really underrated
Re: My Acting Days Helped Me Have Sex With A Single Mum Today. by KingDash09(m): 10:49pm On Jul 11, 2023
Omo you be the first guy wey Dey fall for babes laps oh
OtuologyProf:

Nija get one kyn spirit.
But guy, if you see laps, you go use king solomon, as role model.
Forget big Yash and hips, fresh laps is really underrated
Re: My Acting Days Helped Me Have Sex With A Single Mum Today. by OtuologyProf(m): 10:55pm On Jul 11, 2023
KingDash09:
Omo you be the first guy wey Dey fall for babes laps oh

Lol. The thing shock me, I'm actually a fan of hips... But the thick fair fresh laps, wey I see today eeh... maybe na wetin make me misbehave for the unusual

1 Like

Re: My Acting Days Helped Me Have Sex With A Single Mum Today. by KingDash09(m): 10:57pm On Jul 11, 2023
Naso... that hole gon be deeeeeep as Bleep, y’all single mums nackers Dey try
OtuologyProf:

Lol. The thing shock me, I'm actually a fan of hips... But the thick fair fresh laps, wey I see today eeh... maybe na wetin make me misbehave for the unusual
Re: My Acting Days Helped Me Have Sex With A Single Mum Today. by OtuologyProf(m): 11:05pm On Jul 11, 2023
KingDash09:
Naso... that hole gon be deeeeeep as Bleep, y’all single mums nackers Dey try

Not that loosed. But I placed one leg on my shoulder for maximum impact
Re: My Acting Days Helped Me Have Sex With A Single Mum Today. by KingDash09(m): 11:12pm On Jul 11, 2023
Abeg no be sufferness Be this😂😂😂
OtuologyProf:

Not that loosed. But I placed one leg on my shoulder for maximum impact
Re: My Acting Days Helped Me Have Sex With A Single Mum Today. by OtuologyProf(m): 11:31pm On Jul 11, 2023
KingDash09:
Abeg no be sufferness Be this😂😂😂

One leg up na normal thing naa
Re: My Acting Days Helped Me Have Sex With A Single Mum Today. by KingDash09(m): 11:34pm On Jul 11, 2023
Omo
OtuologyProf:

One leg up na normal thing naa
Re: My Acting Days Helped Me Have Sex With A Single Mum Today. by ikeno(m): 12:55am On Jul 12, 2023
So all this brouhaha just cause say u knack single mum🤳

1 Like

Re: My Acting Days Helped Me Have Sex With A Single Mum Today. by OtuologyProf(m): 5:46am On Jul 12, 2023
ikeno:
So all this brouhaha just cause say u knack single mum🤳

No be the single mom matter. Na the spotless long and chubby laps format my brain.
Sex is indeed a therapy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Anything Like A "Perfect" Relationship? / . / Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.