Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) (48719 Views)

Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos) / Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See / Inside Innoson Factory: From Production To Final Quality Check- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by Cooly100: 10:51am On Jul 12, 2023
Almaigaa:

Na LiE
E no dey my Region. Such Roads can only be seeing in the East.
If you want more proof, I can post a thousand.

So this Lagos and Ogun roads are in the SE?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by Kendo93: 11:05am On Jul 12, 2023
Almaigaa:
Wetin She go do for INNOSSON Motors, where they Asswmble fake and substandard Chinse made Vehicles? Besides, how She take drive through those bad Roads for Nnewi? grin
bad belly.
Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by Almaigaa: 12:26pm On Jul 12, 2023
Cooly100:

So this Lagos and Ogun roads are in the SE?

This one no reach the ones wey dey EAST

3 Likes

Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by XerXers: 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2023
Almaigaa:
Wetin She go do for INNOSSON Motors, where they Asswmble fake and substandard Chinse made Vehicles? Besides, how She take drive through those bad Roads for Nnewi? grin
angry

2 Likes

Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by SmartyPants(m): 12:46pm On Jul 12, 2023
Phoen1X:
Anambra state leads,...while others follow.

Anambra is the Taiwan/Japan of Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by Cassandraloius: 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2023
Innoson is doing well.
Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by XerXers: 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2023
Almaigaa:

This one no reach the ones wey dey EAST
Old pictures, show us the date. This is SW in 2022

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by merits(m): 12:48pm On Jul 12, 2023
Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by Blaze14k: 12:50pm On Jul 12, 2023
We need to see more of this to believe innoson is creating an impact in nigeria
Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by vickydevoka(m): 12:50pm On Jul 12, 2023
SwissMass:
We are giving them food
Una de try. Especially you. See as I de feed innoson
Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by Eriokanmi: 12:51pm On Jul 12, 2023
kufre2010:
Kudos to the controller General, if we can patronize our own, our economy will be better
Na politics dey do us for naija. Innoson should be our brand, same way Peugeot is French and Mercedes Benz and Volks are German's. We're only throwing money away by importing those cars

1 Like

Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by princekwi: 12:51pm On Jul 12, 2023
id4sho:
Time to arrest chinko motors

Non stops you from assembling Chinko Motors, bad belle

1 Like

Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by Advocate1810(m): 12:53pm On Jul 12, 2023
Phoen1X:
Anambra state leads,...while others follow.
Keep dreaming bro, it good to aim higher
Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by masterfactor(m): 12:53pm On Jul 12, 2023
Nigeria immigration must not patronize Innoson, this man was a core supporter of that fraudster called mmesoma.
Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by georgeakins: 12:54pm On Jul 12, 2023
kufre2010:
Kudos to the controller General, if we can patronize our own, our economy will be better

Which one is your own?
BAIC auto parts from China are your own?
Keep fooling yourself.
Haven't you asked yourself why no Ibo transporter is using that substandard motors being assembled by Innonson?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by Lifestone(m): 12:55pm On Jul 12, 2023
endy69:

I should has responded to you but it is unfortunate that no one from lineage can afford the lowest model of innocent vehicles
Why do you respond to everything? You would have smelled his intention.
I'm Yoruba and salute Innoson motors, a great Nigerian. God bless him

5 Likes

Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by Lifestone(m): 12:56pm On Jul 12, 2023
georgeakins:

Which one is your own?
BAIC auto parts from China are your own?
Keep fooling yourself.
Haven't you asked yourself why no Ibo transporter is using that substandard motors being assembled by Innonson?
Leave that one, Rome wasn't built in a day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by oneeast: 12:56pm On Jul 12, 2023
Anambra amaka

1 Like

Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by georgeakins: 12:59pm On Jul 12, 2023
endy69:

I should has responded to you but it is unfortunate that no one from lineage can afford the lowest model of innocent vehicles

They are substandard auto parts from BAIC Motors in China.

I prefer a tokunbo toyota car to that craps being assembled by Innonson?
How come no Ibo transporter patronises the fake BAIC auto parts being assembled by Innonson?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by georgeakins: 1:02pm On Jul 12, 2023
Adaisback:
Innoson vehicles, very strong and durable. I never believe a Nigeria can produce such good and strong cars but innoson proved me wrong. Innoson is building his vehicles to suit our Nigeria roads both good and bad. God bless innoson.

Dey deceive yourself.
The smallest component of those vehicles are from BAIC Motors in China.
Why do Ibos like lying to themselves?

3 Likes

Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by Khyrvxjzy: 1:02pm On Jul 12, 2023
endy69:

bastard foolish region

yoruba own ibo. ibo is yoruba inheritance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by Khyrvxjzy: 1:02pm On Jul 12, 2023

1 Like

Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by Khyrvxjzy: 1:03pm On Jul 12, 2023
Cooldowntemper:
Hmmmmmmm

Pains hitting the shombo 🌶️ ass of helinues seeing this

poverty region

1 Like

Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by georgeakins: 1:04pm On Jul 12, 2023
SSFeedsNigeria:
Innoson is the pride of Africa just as TATA is the pride of India.

The pride of you and your fellow delusional biaflans.
Innonson cannot produce a single pin or wire
Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by APCNig: 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2023
SwissMass:
We are giving them food

Giving who? The drugs you take will soon clear from your brain

1 Like

Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by Khyrvxjzy: 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2023
Adaisback:
Innoson vehicles, very strong and durable. I never believe a Nigeria can produce such good and strong cars but innoson proved me wrong. Innoson is building his vehicles to suit our Nigeria roads both good and bad. God bless innoson.

poverty region

1967 will happen on u ibo again

1 Like

Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by Dubetex96(m): 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2023
kokoA:
May this visit favour me and my family.

this time around he go favour all no be only u
Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by Khyrvxjzy: 1:06pm On Jul 12, 2023
Morenikeji090:
Lol to where... We can never follow u guys south west we are hella dope lol 😂

ibo is poverty region

poverty region

1 Like

Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by Khyrvxjzy: 1:07pm On Jul 12, 2023
Okoyiboz3:

Igboland

poverty region

Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by Khyrvxjzy: 1:07pm On Jul 12, 2023
mrvitalis:

The one he has been delivering has anything stopped it?

Did skull mining stop ships coming to lagos?

poverty region

Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by Senator777: 1:07pm On Jul 12, 2023
Nigeria will be great again
Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by Khyrvxjzy: 1:08pm On Jul 12, 2023
Almaigaa:

potopoto region

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Best Armoured State Cars That Rival US "Beast" Cadillac One Limo / Mercedes Benz E Class Evolution, 1953 – Present In Pictures / How Oviecardealer Helped Me Purchased An SUV From Cotonou...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.