Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) (48720 Views)

Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos) / Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See / Inside Innoson Factory: From Production To Final Quality Check- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by Khyrvxjzy: 1:09pm On Jul 12, 2023
Almaigaa:

Na LiE
E no dey my Region. Such Roads can only be seeing in the East.
If you want more proof, I can post a thousand.

lol road turn gutter, gutter turn to road

poverty region

yoruba own ibo. ibo is yoruba inheritance

1967 will happen on u ibo again

1 Like

Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by georgeakins: 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2023
Lifestone:

Leave that one, Rome wasn't built in a day

Anyway, you're right.
Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by ACCESSTECHGLOBA: 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2023
ACCESSTECH GLOBAL IS A REGISTERED NIGERIA COMPANY, WE DEAL IN CONSTRUCTION OF FILLING STATION AND GAS PLANTS, SALES OF DISPENSERS AND ACCEESSORIES, REPAIRS AND MAINTAINACE. KINDLY CALL US 08134860895, INSTAGRAM : @accesstechglobal, FACEBOOK : ACCESSTECH GLOBAL OIL & GAS.

1 Share

Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by Naz34(m): 1:12pm On Jul 12, 2023
Okoyiboz3:

Igboland
pls i think its high time we caution ourselves over this sickning tribal gibberish abeg

1 Like

Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by FODA(m): 1:12pm On Jul 12, 2023
Phoen1X:
Anambra state leads,...while others follow.
Even in kidnapping and imaginary mandate
Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by Khyrvxjzy: 1:14pm On Jul 12, 2023
Cooly100:

So this Lagos and Ogun roads are in the SE?

i will talk on yellow busses picture cus its lagos or ogun, as for d rest provide d source u got it from

that first picture is not a road

d rest is tard road bro na flood

your region is not tard potopoto

poverty region

u guys should not live, smells poor
u guys should live in somalia. u too poor
Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by NihinlolaTenny: 1:16pm On Jul 12, 2023
Bless up... My woman... Go and conquer
Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by Bestmanfornow: 1:16pm On Jul 12, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

bastard foolish region

With poverty region grin grin grin
Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:16pm On Jul 12, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Great move.

I dedicate โ€œRidin' Spinnersโ€ by Three 6 Mafia to Innoson Motors. I love the brand. And they should start adding stroboscopic effect to their (rims) tyres like American car specs. I love spinners... Great jam!

i have been playing all the music you are recommending here
and do you want to hear what i think of your taste in music??
i think ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdK-u-Y5AFo
Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by Phoen1X: 1:19pm On Jul 12, 2023
FODA:
Even in kidnapping and imaginary mandate
A great man is remembered for two things,..for problems he solved and the ones he created.
Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by Moniya4Real(m): 1:20pm On Jul 12, 2023
But unfortunately, even our own federal government isnโ€™t patronizing them.
Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by Khyrvxjzy: 1:20pm On Jul 12, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

With poverty region grin grin grin

bro sorry u dey ok

sw se who poor pass

u guys are poor, u shouldn't be human u better off monkey
Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by Bestmanfornow: 1:22pm On Jul 12, 2023
georgeakins:

Dey deceive yourself.
The smallest component of those vehicles are from BAIC Motors in China.
Why do Ibos like lying to themselves?
Poor man with poor mentality see how you're giving yourself sleepless when you can't afford brand new tyre, you been trying to run Innoson down for years while he keep expanding,those of your tribe men that visited the company and saw things for themselves are not stupid

5 Likes

Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by Gangster1ms: 1:25pm On Jul 12, 2023
STRI1:

Stop this please. Can we just live one another as African, blacks and human beings ?
You're pleading an animal
You don fvck up
Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by Bestmanfornow: 1:26pm On Jul 12, 2023
georgeakins:

Anyway, you're right.
He is building another massive manufacturing plant for APCs vehicle while you running from piler to post just to eat

Watch the video bitter mind grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4y-bYTzUKIU

2 Likes

Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by mrvitalis(m): 1:28pm On Jul 12, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

poverty region

I pray you try 1967 again... Please try it again

Let's settle this once and for all

1 Like

Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by Khyrvxjzy: 1:29pm On Jul 12, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Poor man with poor mentality see how you're giving yourself sleepless when you can't afford brand new tyre, you been trying to run Innoson down for years while he keep expanding,those of your tribe men that visited the company and saw things for themselves are not stupid

bastard millions of u dey lagos y

se is d best y una dey smell for lagos
which ibo get company (aside bank)... only dat air peace dey try....

una no sabi company, na to open shop

poverty region

spit
Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by Khyrvxjzy: 1:31pm On Jul 12, 2023
mrvitalis:

u all will be killed and nothing will happen, u have been killed before and will be killed again nothing will happen

u papa make mouth too e die last last
Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by ginggerxy: 1:32pm On Jul 12, 2023
Okoyiboz3:

Igboland
Your opinion don't count.

1 Like

Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by Khyrvxjzy: 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2023
mrvitalis:

yoruba already have been working on d plan, we will rain propaganda, polute d air, do everything possible fulani go con do d finishing like we did in 1967
Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by Cantonese: 1:34pm On Jul 12, 2023
georgeakins:

They are substandard auto parts from BAIC Motors in China.

I prefer a tokunbo toyota car to that craps being assembled by Innonson?
How come no Ibo transporter patronises the fake BAIC auto parts being assembled by Innonson?

Your life na bend down select sef.
Cloth for night market.
Shoes for night market.
Boxers from Oshodi railway line for night.
Food na beans and bread as three square meal.

You we never fit travel comot for Ijebu-Ijesa dey talk of China? Abi you think say railway dey go China from your village?

As you no get shishi, how you want to buy bicycle spoke, not to talk of Toyota? Abi are you talking of Toyota Prius 1984 wey you go take dey carry wood and charcoal from bush?

2 Likes

Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by Bestmanfornow: 1:37pm On Jul 12, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

bastard millions of u dey lagos y

se is d best y una dey smell for lagos
which ibo get company (aside bank)... only dat air peace dey try....

una no sabi company, na to open shop

poverty region

spit

Anuofia go and fix the mud houses in your poverty region first, then eat well before you challenge your god, over half a million Yorubas are in Anambra state alone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP53_mj2FgA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by georgeakins: 1:37pm On Jul 12, 2023
Cantonese:

Your life na bend down select sef.
Cloth for night market.
Shoes for night market.
Boxers from Oshodi railway line for night.
Food na beans and bread as three square meal.

You we never fit travel comot for Ijebu-Ijesa dey talk of China? Abi you think say railway dey go China from your village?

As you no get shishi, how you want to buy bicycle spoke, not to talk of Toyota? Abi are you talking of Toyota Prius 1984 wey you go take dey carry wood and charcoal from bush?

You must be hopelessly poor, that is why you think everyone is broke like you.
Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by georgeakins: 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

He is building another massive manufacturing plant for APCs vehicle while you running from piler to post just to eat

Watch the video bitter mind grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4y-bYTzUKIU

He can deceive illiterates like you who don't know anything about how auto parts are fabricated.
Those products are from BAIC Motors in China.

1 Like

Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by Khyrvxjzy: 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Anuofia go and fix the mud houses in your poverty region first, then eat well before you challenge your god, over half a million Yorubas are in Anambra state alone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP53_mj2FgA

smelling thing

dem cut your papa head in 1967 like chicken

1 Like

Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by Ojogracebosede(m): 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2023
I urge her to look into the delay in the procurement of international passport and make a difference from her predessors and probably because of that,her appointment may be extended by another one year on account of grace from the president. Then she should be on look out on those officers charging exorbitant prices from innocent people to obtain passport except she's getting her own return. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by Ologbojo2: 1:42pm On Jul 12, 2023
This NIS is a scam oooo, I paid for my renewal passport since February this year, up till now no anything from them, I was told to fast track it with 10k.
Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by CartelKenneth: 1:44pm On Jul 12, 2023
Adaisback:
Innoson vehicles, very strong and durable. I never believe a Nigeria can produce such good and strong cars but innoson proved me wrong. Innoson is building his vehicles to suit our Nigeria roads both good and bad. God bless innoson.

Then why don't Nigerians buy it?
we all support Japanese and American economy by buying Toyota and ford

The state where they produce the innoson sef no get road to put the motor๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by Bestmanfornow: 1:44pm On Jul 12, 2023
georgeakins:

You must be hopelessly poor, that is why you think everyone is broke like you.
He is busy cashing out and creating employment for others while you are dying of envy grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgWYd2_VLTU

1 Like

Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by Bestmanfornow: 1:46pm On Jul 12, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

smelling thing

dem cut your papa head in 1967 like chicken
Who doesn't know your tribe are the most smelling and disgusting tribe in Nigeria grin grin grin
Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by georgeakins: 1:47pm On Jul 12, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Poor man with poor mentality see how you're giving yourself sleepless when you can't afford brand new tyre, you been trying to run Innoson down for years while he keep expanding,te of your tribe men that visited the company and saw things for themselves are not stupid

It does not change the fact that those cars are manufactured by BAIC Motors in China.

Innonson should stop lying to himself

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Best Armoured State Cars That Rival US "Beast" Cadillac One Limo / Mercedes Benz E Class Evolution, 1953 โ€“ Present In Pictures / How Oviecardealer Helped Me Purchased An SUV From Cotonou...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.