Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) (48725 Views)

Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos) / Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See / Inside Innoson Factory: From Production To Final Quality Check- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by yewit37486: 4:14pm On Jul 12, 2023
georgeakins:

Tell your delusional brodas that fake analysis.

Which components does he manufacture in his welder's workshop sited in Nnewi?

Every component of those substandard cars are from BAIC Motors in China.

Ibos know how to deceive themselves and want others to be delusional like them. And once you reject their lies , they see you as being envious.

The same Ibos who packaged Obi that failed as a governor, the same ibos told us that dumb and inarticulate Obi was better than Jagaban.

I beg, you can deceive your fellow ibos. I am an Engineer

You are an engineer and you have time to be trading tribalistic comments online back and forth? I guess the question should be are you an employed productive engineer??! Don't you people get tired of turning every post to a battleground and engaging in this level of bitterness every day? Don't y'all have aspirations in life?
Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by FODA(m): 4:18pm On Jul 12, 2023
Phoen1X:
A great man is remembered for two things,..for problems he solved and the ones he created.
you cannot solve a problem with the same mind that create it, therefore change ur mindset .
Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by true2god: 4:29pm On Jul 12, 2023
Dhury:
okay but next time be reasonable in your quote I didn't envy innonso group in my comment I only alert general public to consider security risk of patronizing him considering his headquarter situated at sit at home republic 🤣
He should move his headquarters to Lagos or Ibadan right?
Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by movolah: 4:54pm On Jul 12, 2023
na so
Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by CartelKenneth: 5:03pm On Jul 12, 2023
Adaisback:
speak for yourself pls. Nigerians both home and abroad are buying it. Don't just stay in soka forest and type nonsense. Travel and see

Baba stop deceiving yourself count how many times u see innoson car on the road
Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by Jcoleworld911: 5:22pm On Jul 12, 2023
Almaigaa:
Wetin She go do for INNOSSON Motors, where they Assemble fake and substandard Chinse made Vehicles? Besides, how She take drive through those bad Roads for Nnewi? grin

Yoruba ronu ooo🤭

Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by Asswipemod: 5:32pm On Jul 12, 2023
Phoen1X:
We will, but, not while your people are still very lazy and myopic.

Leave our people alone. We love it the way we are. We don't need your help. Arrogant clinchers.
Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by Almaigaa: 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Yoruba ronu ooo🤭

I no be Yoruba grin

Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by Nononsense247: 7:55pm On Jul 12, 2023
Phoen1X:
Anambra state leads,...while others follow.
Apoda
Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by Phoen1X: 8:04pm On Jul 12, 2023
Nononsense247:
Apoda
Onye eriri eri.
Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by Nononsense247: 8:10pm On Jul 12, 2023
Phoen1X:
Onye eriri eri.
Gbogbo molebi e
Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by Phoen1X: 8:19pm On Jul 12, 2023
Nononsense247:
Gbogbo molebi e
Another reserved ABOBAKU,...disappear ijn,amen.
Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by gibsonwales(m): 9:10pm On Jul 12, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Great move.

I dedicate “Ridin' Spinners” by Three 6 Mafia to Innoson Motors. I love the brand. And they should start adding stroboscopic effect to their (rims) tyres like American cars. I love spinners... Great jam!

You're an OG !!!

I still have the song on my phone.

Ain't nothin like Hip-Hop/Rap music from the 90s and early 2000
Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by Nononsense247: 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2023
Phoen1X:
Another reserved ABOBAKU,...disappear ijn,amen.
Afofun
Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by nighthawk1: 4:24am On Jul 13, 2023
IVM needs to work on parts availability nationwide for its vehicles. It needs to allow sub manufacturers of some of its chassis parts with proper QUALITY CONTROL measures and to the standards of the company.

It will help deepen their growth

1 Like

Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by 123papas(m): 7:13am On Jul 13, 2023
jeromestarks:
That man's tie in the last frame is terrible.

Na your tie It also doubles as handkerchief so the tie is fine. Pleeeasssee
Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by bigcasava1(m): 9:48am On Jul 13, 2023
I no trust this visit, innoson just be careful protect ur factory
Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by Jcoleworld911: 11:44am On Jul 13, 2023
Almaigaa:

I no be Yoruba grin

🤭🤭🤭🤭🤣🤣🤣🤣
Keep denying your people 🤭

Ilorin is a conquered territory already 🤣, the Fulani will take over Osun very soon, follow by Oyo then the igbos/Benin will take over Lagos 🤭
Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by goaldynboy: 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2023
Dhury:
okay but next time be reasonable in your quote I didn't envy innonso group in my comment I only alert general public to consider security risk of patronizing him considering his headquarter situated at sit at home republic 🤣

Agbado ro.dent! So you dumb brain couldn't tell you that INNOSON have several show rooms in several states including lagos and Abuja!

Or your maggot infested brain couldn't tell you that INNOSON delivers their vehicles by themselves to their customers whereever they are including African countries?!
Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by goaldynboy: 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2023
Dhury:

Agbado ro.dent! So you dumb brain couldn't tell you that INNOSON have several show rooms in several states including lagos and Abuja!

Or your maggot infested brain couldn't tell you that INNOSON delivers their vehicles by themselves to their customers whereever they are including African countries?
Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by georgeakins: 5:30am On Jul 14, 2023
yewit37486:

You are an engineer and you have time to be trading tribalistic comments online back and forth? I guess the question should be are you an employed productive engineer??! Don't you people get tired of turning every post to a battleground and engaging in this level of bitterness every day? Don't y'all have aspirations in life?

Ibos and parochialism!

Once you don't believe their lies and fabrications, you're seen as a tribalist.

Just the way an Ibo man supporting Obi is seen as a patriot, while a Yoruba man supporting Tinubu is seen as a tribalist.
Ibos are the most delusional tribe in the World.

Just continue to fool yourselves in your cursed and deserted cave
Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) by yewit37486: 8:07am On Jul 14, 2023
georgeakins:

Ibos and parochialism!

Once you don't believe their lies and fabrications, you're seen as a tribalist.

Just the way an Ibo man supporting Obi is seen as a patriot, while a Yoruba man supporting Tinubu is seen as a tribalist.
Ibos are the most delusional tribe in the World.

Just continue to fool yourselves in your cursed and deserted cave

Your life clearly revolves round tribalism and hatred so you can't even think straight any longer. With this kind of mindset, you can't go far in life, same goes for all the other tribalists on both sides that keep on promoting division and hatred in this country. But anyway, that's your choice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Best Armoured State Cars That Rival US "Beast" Cadillac One Limo / Mercedes Benz E Class Evolution, 1953 – Present In Pictures / How Oviecardealer Helped Me Purchased An SUV From Cotonou...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.