Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Categories Of Pastors And Ministers That Will Miss Heaven - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Categories Of Pastors And Ministers That Will Miss Heaven (1142 Views)

Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven / The Sack Letter Of Pastors In Winners Chapel Over 'Poor Church Growth' (Photo) / Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Categories Of Pastors And Ministers That Will Miss Heaven by Techobeys: 5:42am On Jul 21, 2023
I think your mistake comes from not knowing that there are three categories of people that the bible talks about.
1. The Old Testament saints
2. People who die in Christ (e.g. Paul and the other apostles)
3. Those who will be alive when Christ comes

So kindly read with understanding and ask for insight

MaxInDHouse:

Paul will die and on the day of resurrection he will be with Christ not at the moment he died that's why he said:

those who are dead in union with Christ will rise first. Afterward we the living who are surviving will, together with them, be caught away in clouds to meet the Lord in the air; and thus we will always be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16b-17a

Those who died as born again Christians will rise first and the remaining who are still alive will later join them immediately at death which means such ones will not stay unconscious in their graves for any reason.

If they're not dead they can't go to Heaven:

So it is with the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised up in incorruption. It is sown in dishonor; it is raised up in glory. It is sown in weakness; it is raised up in power. It is sown a physical body; it is raised up a spiritual body. If there is a physical body, there is also a spiritual one. 1Corinthians 15:42-44

So nobody is going to heaven without dying first, the corrupt body must be sown before the bearer can get the glorious one at resurrection!
Re: Categories Of Pastors And Ministers That Will Miss Heaven by Techobeys: 5:44am On Jul 21, 2023
This was before Christ came to take them when he rose with them

MaxInDHouse:

Nollywood movies and false religions have finished you completely!

When did Paul travel to heaven?

Are you saying the spirit of all creatures go to heaven? Ecclesiastes 3:19-20

Because according to God's word all souls are in the grave awaiting a resurrection! Ecclesiastes 9:5-10
Re: Categories Of Pastors And Ministers That Will Miss Heaven by paxonel(m): 6:42am On Jul 21, 2023
Techobeys:
With due respect sir, I think you are lost.
with due honor ma, you have disappeared from the bible and you are following religion grin
[
Even Jesus says he’ll tell some pastors that “I never knew you”
quote the bible verse let's see what is there.

You saw that i quoted bible verses before saying anything?
You can't just come and say anything on your own here

but you are saying otherwise.
people that say otherwise, they deliberately abandon bible to say things on their own, i didn't do that.

I can sense you are one of those hyper-grace people,
you can sense but you can't read my comments to know what exactly i stand for?
If you didn't read then you shouldn't comment because you'll be doing that in error.

On the contrary of what you sense, i stand for works, i also stand for grace.
According to the bible, i believe that works and grace are two separate entities that shouldn't be mixed like what the op is doing.

and all I’ll say is that you should repent your heart towards God and accept his word as true.
i should accept that if God gives grace to people including pastors then they should work for it?

You are joking!

Even the bad pastors who are doing bad things knows that there is grace and they are taking advantage of it, there is absolutely nothing anyone can do.

Pastor Charles T. Russell was a terrible pastor that mislead people for over a century now, nobody did anything to him
Re: Categories Of Pastors And Ministers That Will Miss Heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:57am On Jul 21, 2023
Ken4Christ:

You unbelief will not change the truth of the scripture. It will eventually land you in hell. You will feel very sorry for yourself the day you see your soul in hell. You will remember all the opportunities you had to repent but threw them away. It's your choice. You have chosen your destiny.

First of all Hell means Grave and at death you'll not know or feel anything otherwise you would have seen how we will enjoy everlasting life in Paradise on Earth when you're not part of those benefiting from the provisions God made for faithful people.
Re: Categories Of Pastors And Ministers That Will Miss Heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:02am On Jul 21, 2023
Techobeys:

Mr max, this is poor understanding. Your comprehension is not of Godly level.
Present the organization of those practicing Christianity in the right sense so instead of arguing over faith let everyone see how your FAITH is WORKING! James 2:18-26
Re: Categories Of Pastors And Ministers That Will Miss Heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:14am On Jul 21, 2023
Techobeys:
I think your mistake comes from not knowing that there are three categories of people that the bible talks about.
1. The Old Testament saints
2. People who die in Christ (e.g. Paul and the other apostles)
3. Those who will be alive when Christ comes
So kindly read with understanding and ask for insight

Why not expatiate using the Bible?

There are just two categories of faithful people:
© The Servants of God in ancient times before the coming of Christ, all of them believe in life everlasting on planet earth {Psalms 37:9-11, 29} when all evildoers has been exterminated! Proverbs 2:20-22 compare to Job 14:13-15

© The Servants of God who lived the new life expected of people in Paradise as they've been counseled by the King himself (Jesus Christ) these ones will help ancient servants of God to know what the Christ taught us in Paradise when they are resurrected. It's among these ones that God chose those that will rule with Christ so he promised to take them to heaven {John 14:6} instead of Jerusalem on earth! Isaiah 2:3

Apart from these two all other humans are categorized as UNRIGHTEOUS but even among the unrighteous are some conscientious ones who strive to do what is right though they don't know the righteousness of God {Romans 1:20} these ones will also be resurrected as UNRIGHTEOUS ones along with the RIGHTEOUS {Act 24:15} but as for those that choose to be WICKED deliberately they will never be remembered during resurrection! Psalms 9:17 smiley

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Pastors And Ministers That Will Miss Heaven by Ken4Christ: 10:21pm On Jul 21, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

First of all Hell means Grave and at death you'll not know or feel anything otherwise you would have seen how we will enjoy everlasting life in Paradise on Earth when you're not part of those benefiting from the provisions God made for faithful people.

Jesus said that there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth there. Do lifeless bodies weep and gnash their teeth?

Jesus said that the rich man lifted up his eyes in hell and saw Lazarus afar. Do dead bodies in the grave see?

You will defend yourself and call it parable. Do you use events that can not happen in real life as parables?

Our does it sound if you replace the word hell with grave in the narration above?

In grave, the rich man lifted up his eyes and saw Lazarus...

Don't you see how foolish it sounds. You don't have much time left on earth. Repent fast rather than defending the doctrines of Russell and Rutherford.

Russell and Rutherford teachings have damaged your brain cells. Well, you will join them very soon in that burning flame since you don't want to believe God word.

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Pastors And Ministers That Will Miss Heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:39am On Jul 22, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Jesus said that there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth there. Do lifeless bodies weep and gnash their teeth? Jesus said that the rich man lifted up his eyes in hell and saw Lazarus afar. Do dead bodies in the grave see?
You will defend yourself and call it parable. Do you use events that can not happen in real life as parables? Our does it sound if you replace the word hell with grave in the narration above? In grave, the rich man lifted up his eyes and saw Lazarus... Don't you see how foolish it sounds. You don't have much time left on earth. Repent fast rather than defending the doctrines of Russell and Rutherford. Russell and Rutherford teachings have damaged your brain cells. Well, you will join them very soon in that burning flame since you don't want to believe God word.

When Jesus was talking stubborn Jews were GNASHING their teeth at him in mockery that's why he said all their mockery will lead them to everlasting destruction but the thought of the dead being alive somewhere has eaten deep into your brain cells so you can't understand that death is the opposite of life.
Well just as your topic says it's all about your own people those you're calling PASTORS and MINISTERS so go and help them if you can! smiley
Re: Categories Of Pastors And Ministers That Will Miss Heaven by Ken4Christ: 1:41pm On Jul 22, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

When Jesus was talking stubborn Jews were GNASHING their teeth at him in mockery that's why he said all their mockery will lead them to everlasting destruction but the thought of the dead being alive somewhere has eaten deep into your brain cells so you can't understand that death is the opposite of life.
Well just as your topic says it's all about your own people those you're calling PASTORS and MINISTERS so go and help them if you can! smiley

You are using lies to defend your lies. Even your conscience knows that you are lying. Continue until you fulfill prophecy. You will gnash and weep in the worst portion of hell unless you repent.
Re: Categories Of Pastors And Ministers That Will Miss Heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:53pm On Jul 22, 2023
Ken4Christ:

You are using lies to defend your lies. Even your conscience knows that you are lying. Continue until you fulfill prophecy. You will gnash and weep in the worst portion of hell unless you repent.
Mumu!
You yourself said your pastors will be in your hell yet you can't help them! cheesy
Re: Categories Of Pastors And Ministers That Will Miss Heaven by Ken4Christ: 5:04pm On Jul 22, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Mumu!
You yourself said your pastors will be in your hell yet you can't help them! cheesy

Everyone who refuse to repent will go there. God is no respecter of persons. Whether you are a Prophet, Bishop, Reverend or whatever title you possess, you will go to hell if you refuse to repent.
Re: Categories Of Pastors And Ministers That Will Miss Heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Everyone who refuse to repent will go there. God is no respecter of persons. Whether you are a Prophet, Bishop, Reverend or whatever title you possess, you will go to hell if you refuse to repent.

Your problem is the word "REPENT" it should be for your pastors as they understand what you're talking about not me as for me you're a deluded misinformed churchgoer.
So help your pastors who agree with you to do the repenting stuff after all you all agree on the terms and conditions of your god!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am A Proud Ancestral Worshiper! / Please Where Is God? / The Heart

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.