Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now (19084 Views)

Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same / How I Doubled My Salary Two Years In A Row, And Will Be Tripling It This Year! / Salary For Arik Air Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by Geovanni412(m): 11:27am On Jul 12, 2023
SayNo2SmallPrik:

How much be your salary.. how much you wan give lawyer

He can approach legal aid
Re: My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by icankel: 11:29am On Jul 12, 2023
Could it be the effect subsidy removal thats affecting the company or ur Oga is having issues with the bank or something else. For the fact he's been paying u guys before it means he's having problem somewhere
Re: My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by MadamOk(f): 11:35am On Jul 12, 2023
I pray your boss pay you soon
Just calm down and express yourself so you can hear from them
Since you did not state reason on why he did not pay you
Re: My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by davodyguy: 11:44am On Jul 12, 2023
Tell is what you did wrong
Re: My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by gassbee: 11:45am On Jul 12, 2023
inoki247:
Lol try that kain rubbish with unless you no get Car..

I will make sure I observe where u du Park your car monitor the Security dere, Study the CCTV when I'm done I will break ur windscreen and all glass including Side Mirror join..

All this won't take me more than a month with Monitoring and studying of the environment before I revenge for not paying me....

I can only do this if I'm sacked with it buh if he Neva involve Sack i still fit dey reason with him...
fastest way to kirikiri
Re: My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by famology(m): 11:45am On Jul 12, 2023
jidowu84:
It's so painful to write this here cos I am feeling very bad right now. I don't know how to deal with this matter cos it's actually driving me crazy. He is a very wicked soul for sure but his wickedness ought not to affect my family. Kindly advise on what to do. Leaving the job is inevitable but no job in site as an option for now

Go to court
Re: My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by stevups(m): 11:46am On Jul 12, 2023
SLAP HIM
Re: My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by visaclick: 11:51am On Jul 12, 2023
He’s trying to keep the companies afloat and not render you unemployed thus adjusting to the price hike so what don’t you approach him and share your concerns with what he’s facing and appeal to him instead of this.
Re: My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:52am On Jul 12, 2023
jidowu84:
It's so painful to write this here cos I am feeling very bad right now. I don't know how to deal with this matter cos it's actually driving me crazy. He is a very wicked soul for sure but his wickedness ought not to affect my family. Kindly advise on what to do. Leaving the job is inevitable but no job in site as an option for now
You no talk why he refused to pay you your salary.
Re: My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by guass(m): 11:58am On Jul 12, 2023
jidowu84:
It's so painful to write this here cos I am feeling very bad right now. I don't know how to deal with this matter cos it's actually driving me crazy. He is a very wicked soul for sure but his wickedness ought not to affect my family. Kindly advise on what to do. are lLeaving the job is inevitable but no job in site as an option for now
Pls be patient because as a boss too, things have been tough since Jagaban took over. My expenses have tripped, like many other entrepreneurs that are equally using generator 247.
I have not paid my staff June salary too, I believe they are being sustained by their daily take home.
Soon the system will adjust itself.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by jagaban82: 12:00pm On Jul 12, 2023
You just have to be patient. There's nothing you can do at the moment, it's Just 10 days late.
Re: My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by Dbestbrest: 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2023
There's nothing to wail about here. What I did to my former boss in owerri several years back was that. This man was owing me 3 months salary and we were into property development. Customers were subscribing and paying. There was steady income but the man deliberately withheld our salaries. Out of 5 of us only 2 of us were bold enough to take the action i proposed. Luckily for us the day we struck. Customers paid for forms and subscribed as usual. When our e months salary was completed, we submitted the list of customers to our boss, showing the total amount and we removed our 3 months salary and gave him the balance. He shouted at the top of his voice and made threats as expected, we didn't bulge, I told him to go to Obinze to bring battalions of soldiers that I will not give him back my salary. We waited till close of work and left. We never came back, 3 days later I got another work that paid 3 times my former salary. My former colleagues saw us several days after and were still lamenting that they didn't take the same action we took. They laboured as slaves but was too late as none got his/her full salaries before leaving the company. When we do not take bold steps a times leave us at the mercy of some wicked people. God Almighty will direct your steps to a better place

5 Likes

Re: My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by managermahmud: 12:20pm On Jul 12, 2023
jidowu84:

What is his reason for not paying you? You need to state it
Re: My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by MisterBanny(m): 12:22pm On Jul 12, 2023
jidowu84:

You haven't made any point oga. I blame the moderators for been irresponsible. Before a story is moved to the front page, a lot of screening must be done. You don't just push stories to the front page because u want to. This story is halfbaked if not quarter baked.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by ahnie: 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2023
How much is your salary
Re: My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by ahnie: 12:26pm On Jul 12, 2023
MisterBanny:

You haven't made any point oga. I blame the moderators for been irresponsible. Before a story is moved to the front page, a lot of screening must be done. You don't just push stories to the front page because u want to. This story is halfbaked if not quarter baked.
Maybe his data got finished before he could tell us what led to his salary bn withheld.

I just prayed he was not the one that bragged that he can feed my family for years sometimes ago?
Re: My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by IamBlessed20: 12:27pm On Jul 12, 2023
Please answer the relevant questions above
Re: My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by MisterBanny(m): 12:30pm On Jul 12, 2023
ahnie:

Maybe his data got finished before he could tell us what led to his salary bn withheld.

I just prayed he was not the one that bragged that he can feed my family for years sometimes ago?

Lol. I hope so. You just aimed a dig at him.

If u can, pls react out to me. My family needs your help. Thanks
Re: My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by Stan2330(m): 12:34pm On Jul 12, 2023
SmartyPants:

Take him to the National Industrial Court. Don't sleep on your rights and have no fear. I was at the National Industrial Court yesterday and someone won 140k from his employer.

Don't be afraid.
How much do you think this will cost?
I'm in a similar situation where my employer doesn't want to pay my may salary
I stopped work there on 5th of June. He said I should have given him a prior notice but I should get a replacement which I did
More than 2wks into June I didn't get my pay so I told the replacement to stop work
So I want to get my pay back
Re: My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by ahnie: 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2023
MisterBanny:

Lol. I hope so. You just aimed a dig at him.

If u can, pls react out to me. My family needs your help. Thanks
No I didn't aimed any missile at him,I just told you the truth.

Concerning your request,I wish I could help,but m sorry,owu is twisting my braids.

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by SmartyPants(m): 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2023
Stan2330:

I stopped work there on 5th of June. He said I should have given him a prior notice but I should get a replacement which I did
More than 2wks into June I didn't get my pay so I told the replacement to stop work

Depends.

The case I mentioned featured a low-level staff whose pay was around 60k. I don't know what the agreement was with the lawyer but if he could afford it you should be able to.

I'm going to guess it will cost around 50k if you choose a low-level lawyer. The important thing to note is that if your case is strong, the Court will usually ask your employer to pay the costs of your litigation - which should be pegged at a reasonable fee.
Re: My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by nassipickin(m): 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2023
Stan2330:

You don't need any money, and you don't need any lawyer, as long as you can express yourself well.

You can also go to the Small Claims Court, Ministry of Justice, Alausa, Ikeja Lagos. The Small Claims Court, I'm very sure will help you more. You can even initiate the Court process online.
Re: My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by adedami14(m): 12:58pm On Jul 12, 2023
Okortor:
I have one unused 10k, dm if it will help go along way for u. It's well as alot of people re really going through alot under this jagaban Regine!

I am available for it , sir 🙏
Re: My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by Leggodeals(f): 1:01pm On Jul 12, 2023
Then report him now. That's why we have law enforcers. Why would you work and your boss would not pay you except there is something you are not saying.

Incase you need another job, you can try selecting a good one from here, I post vacancies regularly on it https:///184037139835240/
Re: My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by Stan2330(m): 1:04pm On Jul 12, 2023
nassipickin:

You don't need any money, and you don't need any lawyer, as long as you can express yourself well.

You can also go to the Small Claims Court, Ministry of Justice, Alausa, Ikeja Lagos. The Small Claims Court, I'm very sure will help you more. You can even initiate the Court process online.
Thank you sir
Re: My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by kwasoly(m): 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2023
jidowu84:

Before you put this thing to seek sympathy don't you think is right to give us a detailed information so we can know how to assist.
Re: My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by Eagba(m): 1:06pm On Jul 12, 2023
inoki247:
Lol try that kain rubbish with unless you no get Car..

I will make sure I observe where u du Park your car monitor the Security dere, Study the CCTV when I'm done I will break ur windscreen and all glass including Side Mirror join..

All this won't take me more than a month with Monitoring and studying of the environment before I revenge for not paying me....

I can only do this if I'm sacked with it buh if he Neva involve Sack i still fit dey reason with him...
Obviously you have never tried that before in your life
Re: My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by sync(f): 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2023
All these one sided stories. There must a reason for him withholding your salary
Re: My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by yaseer111: 1:17pm On Jul 12, 2023
Okortor:
u. It's well as alot of people re really going through alot under this jagaban Regime!
I need this sir please
Re: My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by Deway52(m): 1:25pm On Jul 12, 2023
Leave it for me , u self know say country hard
Re: My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by UptownVibes(m): 2:01pm On Jul 12, 2023
Purvan:
You sef

Steal una company equipment and sell it ni 😎

Make it look like a robbery😁
And when he is caught,na you go still dey say why him go steal.
Re: My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now by MisterBanny(m): 2:07pm On Jul 12, 2023
ahnie:

No I didn't aimed any missile at him,I just told you the truth.

Concerning your request,I wish I could help,but m sorry,owu is twisting my braids.

Ok.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guaranty Trust Bank (GTBank) May 2018 Internship Programme / N-power: Why States Are Conducting Tests — Presidency / Lost Job Due To Oil Industry Recession But Got Mouth Watering Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.