Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,537 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments (17302 Views)

Governor Otti Makes 26 New Appointments / Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments / Buhari Constitutes Economic Team: Charles Soludo, Others Get New Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments by Lincton: 8:30am On Jul 12, 2023
The appointment will favour me and my family
Re: Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments by tishbite42: 8:30am On Jul 12, 2023
Obinwenite:

Go and become one yourself. Abi your legs are broken or are you forbidden from becoming one.

You guys talk like people without exposure.
Go to bauchi, Kano, kwara…. Go to all parts of Nigeria and you will count thousands of igbos with houses and shops but the same can’t be said of other regions. During my NYSC in Bauchi state, you will see igbos with their plazas and houses scattered all over the state ,everywhere but you can’t say that to others.

Joe igbokwe and likewise somany igbos has been actively involved in politics in Lagos from ages despite the obvious tribalism. You are not doing them a favour!.
It takes guts to buy form and contest elections in a toxic environment.

Do you think igbos really care about you joining their politics?…. Nobody cares.
Tribalism is what you guys breath … nothing else. See how you guys wants to create tribalism in an innocent list.

No one forbids you guys from buying forms from political parties.l and contesting with your money. Are you the one that borrowed them the money to contest?.

Igbos are all over Nigeria buying properties, building houses and risking their lives to join politics and you stay in your house to write nonsense. Nonsense

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments by paramakina202: 8:31am On Jul 12, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Was hoping I'd see jux one non Igbo in his cabinet.........not two but just one..........

Still yet........this Ibos will rather give billion reasons why they sud rule yo own region.........

What is the economic,social and political contributions of non Igbo in Abia state to deserve appointment?
If non Igbos want political appointments they should come and start investing in Abia state first.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments by tamdun: 8:31am On Jul 12, 2023
Throwback:
You cannot vote 95% for a fellow Igbo and call my own tribe as tribalist for voting a fellow Yoruba at 60% of votes cast.

You cannot have the politics and political appointmens in the SouthEast to be exclusively for Igbos, but you want to participate in the politics and political appointments of other regions.

This is why Ahmadu Bello came up with the Northernization policy when he was the Premier of the North.

Simply beacuse some people having exclusively occupied all the positions in their own region, wanted to be allowed to compete for roles in the North.

Despite all the lamentations of Igbos about their phantom discrimination in other parts of Nigeria, they are the ones who still boast that they have displaced "lazy" indigenes in their home region, while no tribe can displace Igbos in their own home region.

A weird case of an aggressor crying that he is being assaulted, and hoping that will prevent the 'foolish' victim from seeking redress.

Doesn't make sense at all,just imagine,u gave ur son 95% and still open mouth to call yoruba tribal bigot. ENKRE

2 Likes

Re: Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:33am On Jul 12, 2023
J Martins and Nwankwo Kanu(Papilo) spotted. I hope you make us proud
Re: Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments by Dubetex96(m): 8:33am On Jul 12, 2023
I wan peter obi to condemn this lopsided appointment
Alex otti can do better
Re: Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments by benitwater(m): 8:34am On Jul 12, 2023
mrvitalis:

Name one Yoruba investment in Abia I dare you... One company owned by a Yoruba man
will your tribalistic people sell land your land to Yoruba man?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments by Stanweezy(m): 8:34am On Jul 12, 2023
Obinwenite:

Go and become one yourself. Abi your legs are broken or are you forbidden from becoming one.

Go to bauchi, Kano, kwara…. Go to all parts of Nigeria and you will count thousands of igbos with houses and shops but the same can’t be said of other regions. During my NYSC in Bauchi state, you will see igbos with their plazas and houses scattered all over the state ,everywhere but you can’t say that to others.

Joe igbokwe and likewise somany igbos has been actively involved in politics in Lagos from ages despite the obvious tribalism. You are not doing them a favour!.

Do you think igbos really care about you joining their politics?…. Nobody cares.
Tribalism is what you guys breath … nothing else. See how you guys wants to create tribalism in an innocent list.

No one forbids you guys from buying forms from political parties.l and contesting with your money. Are you the one that borrowed them the money to contest?.

Igbos are all over Nigeria buying properties, building houses and risking their lives to join politics and you stay in your house to write nonsense. Nonsense

Well written,

If they feel they need to be included, they should come down to east and start business, join politics and buy form to contest.

They will be in their village without crossing Niger bridge to talk as they want, I'm very sure an Igbo might even be their neighbor to show u Igbos are everywhere

1 Like

Re: Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments by clockwisereport: 8:34am On Jul 12, 2023
J Martins

1 Like

Re: Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments by Juoflife1(f): 8:35am On Jul 12, 2023
We want workings, not appointments.

Abia ga di nma
Re: Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments by Raf4: 8:37am On Jul 12, 2023
Obinwenite:

If people from every part of the country are freely flowing in every region except SE, something must be fundamentally wrong in/with SE. I don't even know how you people are so proud of this, that you're everywhere doing business in other people's land and that others cannot do same in your land 🤔

2 Likes

Re: Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments by SLOVFO(m): 8:38am On Jul 12, 2023
Throwback:
You cannot vote 95% for a fellow Igbo and call my own tribe as tribalist for voting a fellow Yoruba at 60% of votes cast.

You cannot have the politics and political appointmens in the SouthEast to be exclusively for Igbos, but you want to participate in the politics and political appointments of other regions.

This is why Ahmadu Bello came up with the Northernization policy when he was the Premier of the North.

Simply beacuse some people having exclusively occupied all the positions in their own region, wanted to be allowed to compete for roles in the North.

Despite all the lamentations of Igbos about their phantom discrimination in other parts of Nigeria, they are the ones who still boast that they have displaced "lazy" indigenes in their home region, while no tribe can displace Igbos in their own home region.

A weird case of an aggressor crying that he is being assaulted, and hoping that will prevent the 'foolish' victim from seeking redress.

How many Yorubas or people of the other ethnic groups have properties and investment in Abia state? The investments Igbos have in Lagos(alone) is more than whatever investment Yorubas have in the entire SE. You guys want to reap where you didn't sow. You want appointments in Abia state where you have made no meaningful contribution to the economy.
Re: Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments by GeneralPula: 8:43am On Jul 12, 2023
richidinho:

Tinubu's special advisers are all yorubas, 21 out of 28 security heads are all yorubas in a country of about 350 ethnic groups

He has already ignored the Federal character that is boldly captured in the constitution of the country, his predecessor whom you so much adore did worst than him
You’re a liar..

1 Like

Re: Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments by SLOVFO(m): 8:43am On Jul 12, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Was hoping I'd see jux one non Igbo in his cabinet.........not two but just one..........

Still yet........this Ibos will rather give billion reasons why they sud rule yo own region.........

How many Yorubas or people of the other ethnic groups have properties and investment in Abia state? The investments Igbos have in Lagos(alone) is more than whatever investment Yorubas have in the entire SE. You guys want to reap where you didn't sow. You want appointments in Abia state where you have made no meaningful contribution to the economy.
Re: Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:43am On Jul 12, 2023
siofragspot:
Joe IGBOKWE is a commissioner in Lagos o...Federal character

They should appoint Hausa/Fulani, Yoruba, other tribes into their cabinet for the sake of One Nigeria and unity.

Chai.....for a state managing it little resources with many appointed members still to be made

Commissioner of what again?
Re: Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments by AareGaa: 8:45am On Jul 12, 2023
Obinwenite:

Ibo land is cursed.

That's why no non indigene resides among the ibos.

It is the most backward region since the days of Lord Lugard till now.

The few ibos still living in the south east today are those who don't have transport fare to relocate.

1 Like

Re: Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments by SLOVFO(m): 8:46am On Jul 12, 2023
Raf4:

If people from every part of the country are freely flowing in every region except SE, something must be fundamentally wrong in/with SE. I don't even know how you people are so proud of this, that you're everywhere doing business in other people's land and that others cannot do same in your land 🤔

For you survive in SE you must have the ability to compete and work hard. You and I know that some other folks (ethnic groups) only survive through the qouta system, nepotism and tribalism. How then can such people survive in Igbo land?
Re: Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments by Raf4: 8:47am On Jul 12, 2023
paramakina202:

What is the economic,social and political contributions of non Igbo in Abia state to deserve appointment?
If non Igbos want political appointments they should come and start investing in Abia state first.

You should be worried that Hausas are doing business and acquiring properties in SW and SS, Efik/Ijaw/Edo/Itshekri etc are doing same in the North and SW. Yorubas are doing businesses and acquiring properties in the north and SS, but non is doing the same in the SE. Definitely, something is fundamentally wrong with/in your SE.

1 Like

Re: Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:47am On Jul 12, 2023
Lovely appointments!

Very soon all Igbos in Non-Biafla land will return home!

1 Like

Re: Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments by uche393: 8:47am On Jul 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Another 100% Igbo appointments, making it 51 Igbo-only appointments so far. This is a state where Aba is o; same Aba that has other Nigerian tribes well represented
Yoruba and noise making, 99 percent of your brain only carries Igbo affairs.

how many Yorubas Have contributed to the development of South East? they only build churches where they collect tithes. but Igbos have billions of investments in Lagos alone.

next time you want to compare Igbo land with Yoruba land, view it from the south west viewpoint.

how many igbos were appointed in Osun, Ogun, Oyo and Ekiti?

the only valuable thing oduduwa left for guys is Lagos and you can kill for it.
Re: Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:48am On Jul 12, 2023
Throwback:

South East voted Obasanjo in 99
voted Yaradua in 2007
voted Jonathan
voted Atiku
voted Obi

All block votes..

Lagos is a cosmopolitan City just like London, New York etc

aren't you the bigot here
Re: Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments by gigabyte13: 8:48am On Jul 12, 2023
Eluuuuuppppppppp 21
Eluuuuuppppppppp 30
LP are really cutting down on cost of governance...........
LP the greatest party in Nigeria
According to ZOMBIDIENTS
BATMAN took a loan of over $500million abi na billion, LP lawmakers stay quiet, we know here pim, only Senator Ndume of APC protested against the sharing formula.....

If you hear eluuuuuppppppppp
Shout BIG SCAAAMMMMMMMM
Re: Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments by Segzy19: 8:48am On Jul 12, 2023
Abia isn't suitable for investment. It's like a waste to invest in such places.
Charity begins at home. We yorubas invest at home, and we ain't fugitives.
Our region is peaceful, fertile and good for business. That's why we don't invest outside when we are yet to fully harness what we have. That is why you guys also leave your place to rush down to the southwest for investment. If your region is good, your people won't be investing in other regions while you suffer lack at home

mrvitalis:

Name one Yoruba investment in Abia

If Yoruba had 10% of Igbo investment in Lagos in Abia they can easily become governor

1 Like

Re: Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments by Segzy19: 8:50am On Jul 12, 2023
It has happened before during the time of Ambode.
Infant, Igbos even had house of rep in Lagos... Be informed. So don't go there at all

Ihateheadslamer:
How many igbos are in the Lagos state house of assembly

1 Like

Re: Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:50am On Jul 12, 2023
Lincton:
The appointment will favour me and my family

Aamin and me too!
Re: Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments by Johnrake69: 8:51am On Jul 12, 2023
Ambitious21:

You are saying rubbish. Igbo has never created environment for a stranger to thrill.. stop your nonsense write up..

Lol… which environment did Yorubas create for other tribes to strive? Small time Una don mention Lagos. You can’t point to any bridge done by Lagos state government from first to third mainland bridge. Common Apongbon bridge Lagosians needed to wait for federal government to come fix it.

Easterners are entrepreneurs and it will be almost impossible to outshine them. There’s no special incentive for Igbos even in the south East. Land is not sold to an Igbo man at a discount. Infact they pay more.

You go dey for Osun state dey cap nonsense. How many states in Nigeria have you been to?

States that are dying to have investors come invest are places like Benue and Taraba. If you want to build something for business those guys can actually donate land. I have been made such an offer in the past.

South West when land grabbers and Omonile no go allow person rest.
Re: Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments by Segzy19: 8:52am On Jul 12, 2023
Governor Otti that is always running to Lagos to take lessons and advice from Sanwoolu...

He will soon come again....

I pray he succeeds as a governor so that his people can breathe this time around

1 Like

Re: Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments by Bfly: 8:53am On Jul 12, 2023
The next is to shower praise on another region who appoints one of them into their administratives.
Re: Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:54am On Jul 12, 2023
Throwback:

Do

People who always complain will do the same if given chances. So I see no reason this people will claimed marginalized.

1 Like

Re: Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments by paramakina202: 8:55am On Jul 12, 2023
Raf4:

You should be worried that Hausas are doing business and acquiring properties in SW and SS, Efik/Ijaw/Edo/Itshekri etc are doing same in the North and SW. Yorubas are doing businesses and acquiring properties in the north and SS, but non is doing the same in the SE. Definitely, something is fundamentally wrong with/in your SE.

So why you'all asking for appointment where you have zero investment?
No be madness be that?Btw,tell me how many Yoruba,Hausa etc that got political appointment in those states you mentioned.
Which Yoruba and Hausa man is investing in SS?How many of their even own a house there?
Re: Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments by Solsix(m): 8:59am On Jul 12, 2023
ecolime:

I disagree with you on this.

Dem yapa for Lastma and councils. What of state schools? Igbos make up over 30% of primary and secondary school teachers in Lagos.

Lets not even mention the state tertiary institutions. Yorubas are more Liberal than every other tribe.

My current coy here in PH is owned by a Yoruba man and Igbos dominate the entire company. Infact, people from Rivers and neighbouring states like Bayelsa & Akwa-Ibom no even reach 20% of the total workforce.

I love Igbos but the vast majority of you folks complain too much which is a turn off to your hosts. Learn to be appreciative.
Lol, what are you saying?? Those igbos lives in pH and various places u mentioned reason why they were selected. How many non igbos are willing to set up serious business or partispate in local politics in any south East state.
Re: Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:00am On Jul 12, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Leave Igbos alone and try improve the well-being of your family. The Igbo tribe isn't the cause of your problems

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Workers' Day Celebration In Lagos / #OccupyLekkiTollGate: No Protest Will Be Allowed - Lagos Police Command Warns / Army Council Meet To Approve Promotions Of Colonels, One-star Generals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.