Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,497 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments (17304 Views)

Governor Otti Makes 26 New Appointments / Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments / Buhari Constitutes Economic Team: Charles Soludo, Others Get New Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments by Cooly100: 10:31am On Jul 12, 2023
Josephkabila12:
ibos has never created environment for a stranger to excel. People should check their markets and the civil service in the southeast, they occupy everywhere without accommodating other tribes

Which environment did they create for you Yorubas in other states?

So you created environment for them in Ladipo, Alaba international, Tradefair complex, Coker, Mandillas, Computer Village, etc, etc..

..and also created one for the northerners in Alaba Rago, Agege, Idia Araba...etc, etc

Which one did you liar create for yourself...?

Lazy man always fight with his tools...
Re: Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments by Raf4: 10:32am On Jul 12, 2023
SLOVFO:

For you survive in SE you must have the ability to compete and work hard. You and I know that some other folks (ethnic groups) only survive through the qouta system, nepotism and tribalism. How then can such people survive in Igbo land?

It is lack of land and other resources that is chasing you away from SE. You claim to be about 40 million in population, yet you have a land mass of about the size of Oyo state. It's natural for you to disperse about and migrate to other regions for your survival.

1 Like

Re: Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments by speaktome(m): 10:32am On Jul 12, 2023
Don't mind them
Maybe they want make we do those Aboki shoe shiners or the Agbo sellers commissioners
mrvitalis:

Name one Yoruba investment in Abia

If Yoruba had 10% of Igbo investment in Lagos in Abia they can easily become governor
Re: Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments by Cooly100: 10:37am On Jul 12, 2023
Raf4:

It is lack of land and other resources that is chasing you away from SE. You claim to be about 40 million in population, yet you have a land mass of about the size of Oyo state. It's natural for you to disperse about and migrate to other regions for your survival.

Pic Ogbomoso, SW

Pic 2 Enugu Agidi, SE.Little known town..

Which one do you think people are migrating for survival...?

Stop being deceived by land...stop the envy and travel...

Re: Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments by benitwater(m): 10:42am On Jul 12, 2023
mrvitalis:

But they sold to a Fulani man to build refinery, they sold to Chinese in Aba... Told say u no get money oga
how many Fulani man compare to the ones sold to your people scattered all over southwest?
Re: Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments by paramakina202: 10:55am On Jul 12, 2023
Raf4:

Nobody needs your fvcking appointment, it is you Igbos that are wailing here and there pokenosing into other people's political affairs.
No one moves to a dead zone, your land is barren!

Shut up ya silly mouth.
You have to eat first before thinking of relocation and investment.
Re: Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments by Shantyken(m): 11:13am On Jul 12, 2023
Obinwenite:

Go and become one yourself. Abi your legs are broken or are you forbidden from becoming one.

You guys talk like people without exposure.
Go to bauchi, Kano, kwara…. Go to all parts of Nigeria and you will count thousands of igbos with houses and shops but the same can’t be said of other regions. During my NYSC in Bauchi state, you will see igbos with their plazas and houses scattered all over the state ,everywhere but you can’t say that to others.

Joe igbokwe and likewise somany igbos has been actively involved in politics in Lagos from ages despite the obvious tribalism. You are not doing them a favour!.
It takes guts to buy form and contest elections in a toxic environment.

Do you think igbos really care about you joining their politics?…. Nobody cares.
Tribalism is what you guys breath … nothing else. See how you guys wants to create tribalism in an innocent list.

No one forbids you guys from buying forms from political parties.l and contesting with your money. Are you the one that borrowed them the money to contest?.

Igbos are all over Nigeria buying properties, building houses and risking their lives to join politics and you stay in your house to write nonsense. Nonsense

Even u are writing is nonsense

1 Like

Re: Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments by mrvitalis(m): 11:41am On Jul 12, 2023
benitwater:
how many Fulani man compare to the ones sold to your people scattered all over southwest?
Bring one that has wanted to buy land but was denied I dare u
Re: Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments by mrvitalis(m): 11:43am On Jul 12, 2023
Basic123:

You want unknown gun men to kill the investment or even wake up one day burn the man house for probably being a Muslim.
Very intolerant God forsaken region
Before 2020 what stopped them?
Re: Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments by mrvitalis(m): 11:43am On Jul 12, 2023
Segzy19:
So why are you still rushing down to Lagos?
🤷🤷🤷

Because there is easy money to be made from ignorant and lazy people in Lagos
Re: Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments by benitwater(m): 11:47am On Jul 12, 2023
mrvitalis:

Bring one that has wanted to buy land but was denied I dare u
Don't even go there my brother,a lot of my friends to the extent of even frustrating one out of ur region .I don't need to start telling you because there's nothing you can do about it and you self knows unless you are living in denial of it.
Re: Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments by mrvitalis(m): 11:56am On Jul 12, 2023
benitwater:
Don't even go there my brother,a lot of my friends to the extent of even frustrating one out of ur region .I don't need to start telling you because there's nothing you can do about it and you self knows unless you are living in denial of it.
Being one I dare you let him name the land and the family come collect 1 million

Only Una igbos can do anything for money
Only Una igbos don't want to sale land for money
Re: Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments by ifeco4(m): 12:10pm On Jul 12, 2023
Throwback:
You cannot vote 95% for a fellow Igbo and call my own tribe as tribalist for voting a fellow Yoruba at 60% of votes cast.

You cannot have the politics and political appointments in the SouthEast to be exclusively for Igbos, but you want to participate in the politics and political appointments of other regions.

This is why Ahmadu Bello came up with the Northernization policy when he was the Premier of the North.

Simply beacuse some people having exclusively occupied all the positions in their own region, wanted to be allowed to compete for roles in the North.

Despite all the lamentations of Igbos about their phantom discrimination in other parts of Nigeria, they are the ones who still boast that they have displaced "lazy" indigenes in their home region, while no tribe can displace Igbos in their own home region.

A weird case of an aggressor crying that he is being assaulted, and hoping that will prevent the 'foolish' victim from seeking redress.

You lots can never rest.

The only time we voted our own because he is capable and we deserve a shot at the presidency also.

in 1999 and 2003, we voted massively for Obasanjo who is a Yoruba while rejecting our own.

In 2007, we voted massively for late Yardua who came from the north and rejected our own.

In 2011 and 2015 we voted for Goodluck Jonathan who is an Ijaw man from Bayelsa state.

In 2019, we voted fro Atiku an Hausa man.

Then in 2023, we voted massively for our own who is equally capable and it becomes a problem.

How do you expect me to support another Yoruba man who i believe is not capable because of his age and so many baggages attributed to him.
How do you expect me to support a man from from the same region that have produced a president for 8 years, vice president for 8 years?

If you are looking for tribalism, look at Yoruba Muslims.
Re: Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments by Segzy19: 12:37pm On Jul 12, 2023
Tell yourself the truth. There are no opportunities in the east. You yourself, you are in Lagos... grin grin

mrvitalis:

Because there is easy money to be made from ignorant and lazy people in Lagos
Re: Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments by mrvitalis(m): 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2023
Segzy19:
Tell yourself the truth. There are no opportunities in the east. You yourself, you are in Lagos... grin grin

Truth is u don't even know what opportunity looks like even if it is right in ur face
Re: Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments by iknopro(m): 1:07pm On Jul 12, 2023
Congratulations Mr. Chinedu Ekeke my ABSU SUG President that year, on your well deserved appointment, Deputy Chief of Staff no be beans.....
Re: Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments by Robchuks77(m): 1:11pm On Jul 12, 2023
siofragspot:
Joe IGBOKWE is a commissioner in Lagos o...Federal character

They should appoint Hausa/Fulani, Yoruba, other tribes into their cabinet for the sake of One Nigeria and unity.

Chai.....for a state managing it little resources with many appointed members still to be made
Make una dey try reason deep atimes...how many of these tribes, are into active politics in the East.. Una dey travel??...
Make we go pick iron condemn give am appointment
Re: Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments by Ambitious21: 1:31pm On Jul 12, 2023
Cooly100:

Even in your backyard in Lagos...you don't dominate anything...

Food and meat are northerners

Trade and commerce are South easterners.

You can't compete in your area and you want to do so outside..

No be juju be that?

Is it not a shame for you to leave your backyard and be boasting in another man's land.. everybody is tagging you people as crying crying tribe. Even in Ghana... Shame on your tribe..

Make other states chase you people out and go back to your killing zone...

The only tribes that has names for other tribes... Crying crying 😭

1 Like

Re: Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments by benitwater(m): 1:54pm On Jul 12, 2023
mrvitalis:

Being one I dare you let him name the land and the family come collect 1 million

Only Una igbos can do anything for money
Only Una igbos don't want to sale land for money
I don't trust you and I can put my friends at risk.

1 Like

Re: Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments by mrvitalis(m): 2:06pm On Jul 12, 2023
benitwater:
I don't trust you and I can put my friends at risk.
Name a Yoruba owned estate in South South or North West or North East... Them hate Una too?
Pwan they come they buy land they resale

One poor full say Igbo man no gree sale am land
Re: Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments by benitwater(m): 2:09pm On Jul 12, 2023
mrvitalis:

Name a Yoruba owned estate in South South or North West or North East... Them hate Una too?
Pwan they come they buy land they resale

One poor full say Igbo man no gree sale am land
you can help in doing that bro,
Am not that jobless.

1 Like

Re: Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments by Styluss: 2:35pm On Jul 12, 2023
Is this supposed to be an excuse?
Obinwenite:

Go and become one yourself. Abi your legs are broken or are you forbidden from becoming one.

Go to bauchi, Kano, kwara…. Go to all parts of Nigeria and you will count thousands of igbos with houses and shops but the same can’t be said of other regions. During my NYSC in Bauchi state, you will see igbos with their plazas and houses scattered all over the state ,everywhere but you can’t say that to others.

Joe igbokwe and likewise somany igbos has been actively involved in politics in Lagos from ages despite the obvious tribalism. You are not doing them a favour!.

Do you think igbos really care about you joining their politics?…. Nobody cares.
Tribalism is what you guys breath … nothing else. See how you guys wants to create tribalism in an innocent list.

No one forbids you guys from buying forms from political parties.l and contesting with your money. Are you the one that borrowed them the money to contest?.

Igbos are all over Nigeria buying properties, building houses and risking their lives to join politics and you stay in your house to write nonsense. Nonsense

Re: Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments by Styluss: 2:38pm On Jul 12, 2023
Igbos are all over Nigeria buying properties grin Yorubas and Hausa just sleep at home, they don't work, infact Yorubas are the poorest tribes in Africa
You can check the economic index. The Lagos you developed seff, Yorubas and Hausa had the largest investments in Lagos. You are so engrossed in your okoro and baba chukwudi's shop

Obinwenite:

Re: Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments by Styluss: 2:46pm On Jul 12, 2023
How about Lagos civil servic?

richidinho:

Tinubu's special advisers are all yorubas, 21 out of 28 security heads are all yorubas in a country of about 350 ethnic groups

He has already ignored the Federal character that is boldly captured in the constitution of the country, his predecessor whom you so much adore did worst than him
Re: Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments by cejaypriesty(m): 4:53pm On Jul 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Another 100% Igbo appointments, making it 51 Igbo-only appointments so far. This is a state where Aba is o; same Aba that has other Nigerian tribes well represented.smh
Check my signature for free stuffs!
Your harvest of ethnic hatred you keep fanning on this forum awaits. Sometimes i wonder if you ever think besides tribe and mundane things. Do you ever think of your relationship with God?,is it always tribal hatred that you interested in .

You are sowing a bad seed into your future and the day of payback will come.Sometimes I wonder why your conscience is so seared with hot iron, desist from this because it will never end well with you if you keep doing this.Igbo this ,yoruba that my goodness,are you not ever tired of all this ?
Re: Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments by Raf4: 5:56pm On Jul 12, 2023
paramakina202:

Shut up ya silly mouth.
You have to eat first before thinking of relocation and investment.

Chronic hunger chased you guys out of your ancestral homes. You people should try and move back home for just 6 months and let's see if you will survive.
Re: Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments by Raf4: 6:03pm On Jul 12, 2023
Cooly100:

Pic Ogbomoso, SW

Pic 2 Enugu Agidi, SE.Little known town..

Which one do you think people are migrating for survival...?

Stop being deceived by land...stop the envy and travel...

100% of the owners of those buildings are outside of SE with majority of them in SW.
About 40 million people sharing a land smaller than Kogi state, yet more than 50% of ur land is in ruins
Re: Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments by paramakina202: 7:04pm On Jul 12, 2023
Raf4:

Chronic hunger chased you guys out of your ancestral homes. You people should try and move back home for just 6 months and let's see if you will survive.

22 million Igbos living in 5 southeast states are doing better than you.
Re: Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments by Julesrimet(m): 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG
Another 100% Igbo appointments, making it 51 Igbo-only appointments so far. This is a state where Aba is o; same Aba that has other Nigerian tribes well represented.smh
Check my signature for free stuff

Get out!
Re: Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments by Maski87: 10:31pm On Jul 12, 2023
siofragspot:
Joe IGBOKWE is a commissioner in Lagos o...Federal character

They should appoint Hausa/Fulani, Yoruba, other tribes into their cabinet for the sake of One Nigeria and unity.

Chai.....for a state managing it little resources with many appointed members still to be made
Come on getout
Re: Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments by XAUBulls: 1:03am On Jul 13, 2023
Throwback:
You cannot vote 95% for a fellow Igbo and call my own tribe as tribalist for voting a fellow Yoruba at 60% of votes cast.

You cannot have the politics and political appointments in the SouthEast to be exclusively for Igbos, but you want to participate in the politics and political appointments of other regions.

This is why Ahmadu Bello came up with the Northernization policy when he was the Premier of the North.

Simply beacuse some people having exclusively occupied all the positions in their own region, wanted to be allowed to compete for roles in the North.

Despite all the lamentations of Igbos about their phantom discrimination in other parts of Nigeria, they are the ones who still boast that they have displaced "lazy" indigenes in their home region, while no tribe can displace Igbos in their own home region.

A weird case of an aggressor crying that he is being assaulted, and hoping that will prevent the 'foolish' victim from seeking redress.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gombe Under Boko Haram Attack / Senate: I Consulted With Buhari, Tinubu Before Contesting - Ndume / Atiku Abubakar Presidential Campaign In Zamfara State (More Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.