Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,783 members, 7,851,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

Oby Ezekwesil. I Can't Comment On The SE, I'm Not The Commander In Chief - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesil. I Can't Comment On The SE, I'm Not The Commander In Chief (2781 Views)

Asiwaju Tinubu Salutes Like The Commander In Chief (Photo) / Seun Onigbinde Resignation: Oby Ezekwesil, Banky W, Others React / 2019: Atiku Gave Me Greatest Fight Over Due Process Unit – Dr. Ezekwesil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesil. I Can't Comment On The SE, I'm Not The Commander In Chief by plaindealer: 1:28pm On Jul 12, 2023
mrvitalis:

He only violated the bail conditions when army invaded his house... According to the court and your nigeria to pay him 5 billion

Do u know more than court?

You are just a terrorist-loving troll..

Re: Oby Ezekwesil. I Can't Comment On The SE, I'm Not The Commander In Chief by mrvitalis(m): 1:30pm On Jul 12, 2023
plaindealer:

You are just a terrorist-loving troll..
So you know more than the court abi?
Re: Oby Ezekwesil. I Can't Comment On The SE, I'm Not The Commander In Chief by plaindealer: 1:32pm On Jul 12, 2023
mrvitalis:

So you know more than the court abi?

What's the court got to do with your ignorant claim that he did not violate bail conditions.?

Troll, it is not by force to comment or to support and defend terrorists.
Re: Oby Ezekwesil. I Can't Comment On The SE, I'm Not The Commander In Chief by maintenant: 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2023
plaindealer:
Seriously, do you really have to be the president to speak and condemn terrorists and terrorist acts in your own community?

So you need presidential powers to do that?

The brand of deception, cowardice, tribalism and intentional bigotry in that part of Nigeria is out of this world.
You always like making noise all over the place...

Are we talking of empty statements or taking practical steps to solve the problem of insecurity?

We have a government in Nigeria and if they are serious, the problem will be resolved in no time...

It is not only the South East but the entirety of the country...

It is not all about grabbing power at all cost but knowing what to do with it...
Re: Oby Ezekwesil. I Can't Comment On The SE, I'm Not The Commander In Chief by maintenant: 1:45pm On Jul 12, 2023
plaindealer:

What's the court got to do with your ignorant claim that he did not violate bail conditions.?

Troll, it is not by force to comment or to support and defend terrorists.

Oya, let us know how Nnamdi Kanu violated his bail conditions...

I am one of Nnamdi Kanu's fiercest critics but let us know what a man was supposed to do when the state was determined to eliminate him at all cost?

Do you guys think at all?
Re: Oby Ezekwesil. I Can't Comment On The SE, I'm Not The Commander In Chief by maintenant: 1:51pm On Jul 12, 2023
Acidosis:
APC is such a useless party of degenerates. They never want to take responsibility for anything. Human beings like you and I are getting killed in the south east, Plateau, and Benue like common animals but all that matters to APC minions are tweets and Insta posts from Oby and Obi. It's so painful that some of us have to share a country with you people.

The mandate thief y'all voted for and who holds all the executive powers has never come forward to condemn any of these killings, including the one in his backyard on a Sunday morning in Ogun state. But yeah, lets divert issues, gather ourselves together like the e-diots that we are, and hold opposition parties (except Atiku) to account for the failures of the APC government since 2015 because "we" are a brainless set of people with third-degree igbophobia. Ori gbo gbo yin ti daru.
The thing defies comprehension...

Na so so propaganda...

I dare all the APC minions and vuvuzelas to mention ONE TANGIBLE thing Tinubu has achieved after about 44 days in power...

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesil. I Can't Comment On The SE, I'm Not The Commander In Chief by Acidosis(m): 2:48pm On Jul 12, 2023
Iamgrey5:
How can we vote a for a Mandate thief?

Because according to you no one voted for the mandate thief, he simply stole saint Obi's Mandate.

By the way, I remember when hypocrites like you will attack the likes of Adeboye under president Buhari for not voicing out against Christian Killings going on in the North.

I thought Adeboye was the president of Nigeria then!

Those that called him out did so because of the role he played in ensuring that Buhari and Osibanjo won the election.

Now tell me, why are you so desperate about Oby's tweets? What's Oby's business with Buhari or Tinubu?

It doesn't bother you that the most attacked states in the southeast have APC governors? Their APC membership card doesn't matter because they're Igbos, yeah?? Racist.
Re: Oby Ezekwesil. I Can't Comment On The SE, I'm Not The Commander In Chief by Iamgrey5(m): 3:03pm On Jul 12, 2023
Acidosis:

Those that called him out did so because of the role he played in ensuring that Buhari and Osibanjo won the election.

Now tell me, why are you so desperate about Oby's tweets? What's Oby's business with Buhari or Tinubu?

It doesn't bother you that the most attacked states in the southeast have APC governors? Their APC membership card doesn't matter because they're Igbos, yeah?? Racist.
pray tell.

What role did Adeboye play to help Buhari and Osibanjo win 2015?

You mean he campaigned with Buhari like Amed Datti or fund the campaign like ATIKU?

So Oby the lady concerned about shop demolished in Lagos just this past week is no longer interested in APC goverment?

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesil. I Can't Comment On The SE, I'm Not The Commander In Chief by Acidosis(m): 3:41pm On Jul 12, 2023
Iamgrey5:
pray tell.

What role did Adeboye play to help Buhari and Osibanjo win 2015?

You mean he campaigned with Buhari like Amed Datti or fund the campaign like ATIKU?

So Oby the lady concerned about shop demolished in Lagos just this past week is no longer interested in APC goverment?

Racism/tribalsim is the only reason you want an opposition party member to condemn the evil happening under a party and government you love dearly.

Racism again is the only reason you have consistently ignored the previous condemnations from these people.

100 people have lost their lives in Plateau in just 2 days. But all you care to see are tweets and more tweets from Oby about an IPOB your government has consistently failed to address.

You no get shame.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesil. I Can't Comment On The SE, I'm Not The Commander In Chief by Iamgrey5(m): 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2023
Acidosis:

Racism/tribalsim is the only reason you want an opposition party member to condemn the evil happening under a party and government you love dearly.

Racism again is the only reason you have consistently ignored the previous condemnations from these people.

100 people have lost their lives in Plateau in just 2 days. But all you care to see are tweets and more tweets from Oby about an IPOB your government has consistently failed to address.

You no get shame.
Shoosh..

Is it not racism tribalism that you wanted to force a Yoruba pastor to condemn the deaths he has no control over simply because you were in opposition.

My man you shifting goal post has continued to further expose your hypocritical stands and tribal sentiment.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesil. I Can't Comment On The SE, I'm Not The Commander In Chief by aswani(m): 6:38pm On Jul 12, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Shoosh..

Is it not racism tribalism that you wanted to force a Yoruba pastor to condemn the deaths he has no control over simply because you were in opposition.

My man you shifting goal post has continued to further expose your hypocritical stands and tribal sentiment.

Iamgrey5, well said. The ability of Obidients to use words that can be easily turned round to be applied to them is unbelievable.

An Obidient will actually accuse others of only backing their candidate because of tribe, just astounding really.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Won't Stop Agitation Until Nigeria Is Burnt To Ashes - Simon Ekpa / Everyone Agrees That Buhari Was The Most Nepotistic, But Check Out Jonathan's: / Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.