Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,140 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

See How Long It Takes For A Man's Body To Produce New Sperm After Ejaculation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Long It Takes For A Man's Body To Produce New Sperm After Ejaculation (2761 Views)

"Linda Ikeji Stole Sholaye Jeremi Sperm After Sex In A Hotel" - Kemi Olunloyo / Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) / Checkout The Flexibility Of This Man’s Body (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Long It Takes For A Man's Body To Produce New Sperm After Ejaculation by Fearmyreturn: 3:01am On Jul 12, 2023
The body has a sophisticated system in place to quickly replenish the supply of sperm, even if some are lost during intimate activity.

The testes are responsible for spermatogenesis, the process by which sperm are created.

According to healthline the first step in the creation of mature sperm is the division of specialized cells called spermatogonia in the walls of the seminiferous tubules within the testes. Spermatogonia, the parent cells of germ cells, divide to generate new spermatocytes. Meiosis is the process by which diploid primary spermatocytes are converted into haploid haploid spermatocytes. These third-stage spermatocytes undergo meiosis to generate spermatids.

When we talk about "spermiogenesis," we're referring to the metamorphosis of spermatids into motile spèrm that can swim. At this stage, the sperm's head, body, and tail are constructed, as well as the acrosome, which contains the enzymes necessary for fertilization.

The duration of spermatogenesis, however approximately 74 days, can vary widely across individuals.

A man's ability to make sperm begins at adolescence and continues far into old life. Naturally, spèrm production decreases with age, although it does not stop completely. Hormonal fluctuations, certain disorders, lifestyle decisions, and environmental factors can all have an impact on spèrm production and quality.

The number of sperm in a man's testicles does not immediately drop following sexual activity or urination. Mature sperm are stored in the epididymis, a coiled tube at the back of each testicle. It is conceivable for spèrm to be released even shortly after making intimate contact because these sperm can be created with successive discharges.

After a man ejaculates, it might take up to 74 days for his body to produce new sperm. You should put your health first and see a doctor if you have concerns about your fertility or sperm count.

2 Likes

Re: See How Long It Takes For A Man's Body To Produce New Sperm After Ejaculation by Fearmyreturn: 3:02am On Jul 12, 2023
Re: See How Long It Takes For A Man's Body To Produce New Sperm After Ejaculation by Oxfordgrade: 3:47am On Jul 12, 2023
Very educative. But why do women always grab men so tightly during ejaculation?

1 Like

Re: See How Long It Takes For A Man's Body To Produce New Sperm After Ejaculation by Rhozabeth(m): 5:00am On Jul 12, 2023
Very interesting. What this means is that men can ejaculate only seminal fluid without sperm after frequent sex and ejaculation which empties the sperm from where it is stored and without giving enough time for new sperm to be produced.

1 Like

Re: See How Long It Takes For A Man's Body To Produce New Sperm After Ejaculation by rexesq(m): 6:54am On Jul 12, 2023
Rhozabeth:
Very interesting. What this means is that men can ejaculate only seminal fluid without sperm after frequent sex and ejaculation which empties the sperm from where it is stored and without giving enough time for new sperm to be produced.

Very good interpretation of the post. To My mind, when it takes up to those 70+ days to produce new sperms, the ones you ejaculate do not empty at once. Just a few millions follow the cunt. The rest remain.

That's why you shouldn't think that after impregnating your wife and you have intimacy with your girl friend the next week the latter won't get pregnant as it is within 74 days and you have only semen. You go see men!
Re: See How Long It Takes For A Man's Body To Produce New Sperm After Ejaculation by Smallhead(m): 10:55am On Jul 12, 2023
rexesq:

Very good interpretation of the post. To My mind, when it takes up to those 70+ days to produce new sperms, the ones you ejaculate do not empty at once. Just a few millions follow the cunt. The rest remain.

That's why you shouldn't think that after impregnating your wife and you have intimacy with your girl friend the next week the latter won't get pregnant as it is within 74 days and you have only semen. You go see men!

I tried this and I impregnated my gf. Sperm are unpredictable... dat faithful day, we had sex morning, afternoon and evening. I have been widrawing since and very careful after releasing like 3 to 4 times. D last round I couldn't withdraw because I was very tired and it was painful and I just believe the sperm will be weak, watery and light. Behold after a month my girl became pregnant. Please try and perfect effective withdrawal or use a condom. Leave all dis science talk

4 Likes

Re: See How Long It Takes For A Man's Body To Produce New Sperm After Ejaculation by Kingcalls: 11:24am On Jul 12, 2023
Smallhead:

I tried this and I impregnated my gf. Sperm are unpredictable... dat faithful day, we had sex morning, afternoon and evening. I have been widrawing since and very careful after releasing like 3 to 4 times. D last round I couldn't withdraw because I was very tired and it was painful and I just believe the sperm will be weak, watery and light. Behold after a month my girl became pregnant. Please try and perfect effective withdrawal or use a condom. Leave all dis science talk

I don't believe in withdrawal.. some sperm could escape .. either use a condom or just kuku release inside and let her take after morning pills

1 Like

Re: See How Long It Takes For A Man's Body To Produce New Sperm After Ejaculation by rexesq(m): 2:54pm On Jul 12, 2023
Smallhead:

Sebi una don read life testimony?
Re: See How Long It Takes For A Man's Body To Produce New Sperm After Ejaculation by Paulpaulpaul(m): 2:56pm On Jul 12, 2023
This information is useful to men with low sperm count. If your cylinders are firing; don't take this post to heart or you'll born junior when junior is still sucking bweast
Re: See How Long It Takes For A Man's Body To Produce New Sperm After Ejaculation by Abuventure: 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2023
About three hundred millions of sperm cell are produced daily

(1) (Reply)

. / Didier Drogba Shows Off Private Jet / [GOLDEN TOILET] Rapper/record Label Exec Birdman Shows Off His Solid Gold Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.