Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Advice Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Please (908 Views)

Advice Please...How Can I Help My Girl Get Bigger? / I'm Dating A Married Woman And Need Advice. Please Help. / She Said Rotten Words After Sex Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Please by hotbudy: 11:27am On Oct 06, 2011
Hi folks, my name is julie. i am 27 years old pretty girl from the eastern part of Nigeria. i come from a poor back ground n was raised by a single mum who always beat us n throw us out of the room to sleep in the corridor of her house or on the street cz she was always paranoid.

my case was was in particular bcz i never knew my dad nor his relatives n the only man my mun introduced to me as a father was always denying me wn ppl asked  n he never did anything to support i n my mum but rather tried to rape me in d middle of d nt wn i went to liv e wt him at age 10.

at 15yrs i met this guy n moved in wt him n he was d love of my life, we planed to get married after living 2gda for 4yrs but i got pregnant, he wasn"t dt rich but his true love was ok for me not until the cold hands of death snatched him away from me but this was after i walked away wt my son who looked so much like him bcz his mum was raising hell against our relationship just bcz i did not come from his place.
i had no choice than to leave my son wt my num n followed my aunt to another state on the promise to gt me a job or help me further my education but instead they turned me into a house help.

i left n stated squatting wt a gf  n got a job smwr n was managing on my own to send money monthly for my mum for my son"s upkeep until aat 19 i met a white man in his 5os who claimed to be in love wt me.
he was so nice n caring n gave me everything i wanted n was really dr for i and my son but he refused to let me do anything in life like schooling working or even driving my own car he bought for me alone.

months later, he proposed n we got married traditionally and legally  n i got pregnant but he ran away immediately i showed him d scan result as he demanded n came bk after a month n said he wanted me bk n asked y i refused to abort d baby? he apologized n we moved to another country from nija, i came bk to nija to hv my white baby wt my mum as we agreed but he dumped me wn the boy was 3wks old.

i went back to dat country to meet him but i refused to mk any problem wt him cz i loved him so much as he apologized, cried n took us in but un known to me dat he was planning to elope wt my white baby n when he cud not succeed, after 3months he abandoned us in that country on the street n ran away n gave me a proposal on the phone to name my price the he will pay me and take his son n i wount have to see him again forever and that it is over btwn us.

i had lost n sold everything i had to care n to send  my 2 lovely n wonderful sons to d best schools and they r still leaving wt my num. 
i am managing  a little bznz of my own but do miss my kids second  but i am 2sad to kp them with me cos every time i see them, they remind me of their fathers.

getting over my foreign husband has been so difficult but i am sad about wat he did to me and what he has put me through even as i don"t have any means of reaching him for 4years now.

now my son is 4yrs old n d ist one 7yrs wtout a father.  i am tired of single life, tired of men n their lies. sometimes i feel like going crazy n i don"t know wat to do. right inside me, i know i am a faithful nice person just as people always describe me and i know [color=Black][/color]i still need a man and a shoulder to lean on or to get married again but men always want to take advantage of me or flee away the moment i tell them that i have2 kids and i just can"t lie about anything cz i later realized that my ex husband had a wife in his country n ws lying to me all along.  i am a very honest person but i just can"t find true love n true happiness. sometimes i break down, lock my self in my room n cry for days wtout food. pls help.
Re: Advice Please by MrCork17: 11:41am On Oct 06, 2011
Mr Cork <<<<<< SuperMan to the rescue!! wink
Re: Advice Please by MrCork17: 11:41am On Oct 06, 2011
Sweeeery we need to talk but Pls, DO NOT take advise from EBonyvibe & Mrs CHiama. They hate men! wink
Re: Advice Please by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 06, 2011
Rediscover your self! Work on your self esteem! Quit judging yourself, cos you cant turn back the hands of time! Do thing's you love! Start a business or something you like doing, to take your mind off worry! You need a man! True, but i cant start pointing to successful single mums i know right now! You own case should not be different! A man would come when the time comes! Locking your self up starving your self and crying, wont solve your problem one bit! It would rather aggravate it! If you continue like this, you'll indeed look very pitiable to those that gaze at you! Step out of the house, take care of your kids, take them on outings, trips, whatever! Give them life, Give them hope! There are men out there who are looking for women like you, but how would you meet them if you keep punishing yourself this way?

No two situations are the same! but you alone hold the blue print of your emotional diagram! Be the architect of your emotional infrastructure! Take the first step, and the others would follow! Nothing kills faster than loneliness! Strive to meet people everyday! if you are more privileged than some, help the less privileged! There is more happiness in giving than in receiving! At 27 you are still young to say the least! Get your act together, and the rest would follow!  smiley
Re: Advice Please by MrCork17: 11:58am On Oct 06, 2011
hot budy:

Hi folks, my name is julie. i am 27 years old pretty girl from the eastern part of Nigeria. i come from a poor back ground n was raised by a single mum who always beat us n throw us out of the room to sleep in the corridor of her house or on the street cz she was always paranoid.

my case was was in particular bcz i never knew my dad nor his relatives n the only man my mun introduced to me as a father was always denying me wn ppl asked  n he never did anything to support i n my mum but rather tried to violation me in d middle of d nt wn i went to liv e wt him at age 10.

at 15yrs i met this guy n moved in wt him n he was d love of my life, we planed to get married after living 2gda for 4yrs but i got pregnant, he wasn"t dt rich but his true love was ok for me not until the cold hands of death snatched him away from me but this was after i walked away wt my son who looked so much like him bcz his mum was raising hell against our relationship just bcz i did not come from his place.
i had no choice than to leave my son wt my num n followed my aunt to another state on the promise to gt me a job or help me further my education but instead they turned me into a house help.

i left n stated squatting wt a gf  n got a job smwr n was managing on my own to send money monthly for my mum for my son"s upkeep until aat 19 i met a white man in his 5os who claimed to be in love wt me.
he was so nice n caring n gave me everything i wanted n was really dr for i and my son but he refused to let me do anything in life like schooling working or even driving my own car he bought for me alone.

months later, he proposed n we got married traditionally and legally  n i got pregnant but he ran away immediately i showed him d scan result as he demanded n came bk after a month n said he wanted me bk n asked y i refused to abort d baby? he apologized n we moved to another country from nija, i came bk to nija to hv my white baby wt my mum as we agreed but he dumped me wn the boy was 3wks old.

i went back to dat country to meet him but i refused to mk any problem wt him cz i loved him so much as he apologized, cried n took us in but un known to me dat he was planning to elope wt my white baby n when he cud not succeed, after 3months he abandoned us in that country on the street n ran away n gave me a proposal on the phone to name my price the he will pay me and take his son n i wount have to see him again forever and that it is over btwn us.

i had lost n sold everything i had to care n to send  my 2 lovely n wonderful sons to d best schools and they r still leaving wt my num. 
i am managing  a little bznz of my own but do miss my kids second  but i am 2sad to kp them with me cos every time i see them, they remind me of their fathers.

getting over my foreign husband has been so difficult but i am sad about wat he did to me and what he has put me through even as i don"t have any means of reaching him for 4years now.

now my son is 4yrs old n d ist one 7yrs wtout a father.  i am tired of single life, tired of men n their lies. sometimes i feel like going crazy n i don"t know wat to do. right inside me, i know i am a faithful nice person just as people always describe me and i know [/color]i still need a man and a shoulder to lean on or to get married again but men always want to take advantage of me or flee away the moment i tell them that i have2 kids and i just can"t lie about anything cz i later realized that my ex husband had a wife in his country n ws lying to me all along.  i am a very honest person but i just can"t find true love n true happiness. sometimes i break down, lock my self in my room n cry for days wtout food. pls help.

[color=#000099]Hot Budy.  In life,  a person who trusts no one CAN'T be trusted.  The problem now is:  Can YOU be trusted?  ((Think about it))  wink
Re: Advice Please by ebonyvibe(f): 12:19pm On Oct 06, 2011
@ hot body: your story is sad and that is the only pity you are going to get from me ( i am not being mean but i want you to get a grip)

You are lucky you have your sons, i repeat you have your sons you are not alone in the world. Now you need to be strong for them and make them the men their fathers werent.

My story is sadder than yours but am not going to winy about it; just take it that you trusted the wrong people and they let you down now move on. Make your self beautiful (ALWAYS EVERYDAY UNFAILLINGLY) If you have to do excercise join a gym. (i dont know what country you are in)

Always look good even if you feel like you are low act it up and look good. If you dont take any advise i give you take this one learn how to make money. Go back to school, get a better training, get a better job look for a careerer mentor or a business one and make lots of money for yourself. Take your boys and look after them be their mother, their father and their friend do not let them go thru what u are going thru and teach them so all this sad story will turn into a testimony for you.

My sister for now forget men dont be la di dah blah blah i need a man sister for some time now you dont need a man you need to  build your confidence, your bank account your children and give then the self confidence you didnt have. You cant give what you dont have so buld your self confidence.

Men will come and rush in plentifully when you are a strong woman, with cultured boys and resources to look after yourself. Above all know your God pray to him he created you and gave you those boys he has the resources to let you guys shine. Let him know you are at quarter to disgrace and see him stand up in his mighty entirity. I wish you luck and God will hold you up with his right hand of righteousness.

@ Mr Cork: you want me bad and you know it ( cant torch this)
Re: Advice Please by iice(f): 1:56pm On Oct 06, 2011
Only thing that stood out to me was 'my white baby this', 'my white baby that'. 
People always complain this that happened.  I always say you get what you ask for. 
Just recently was talking with my assistant. . .about situations like this.  People go out to seek love they don't receive at home.  Womanoids especially.  They get pregnant and then the man moves on.  To what purpose did this seeking love without using head get them? In some cases worse of than when they started out.  But nooo, they won't learn.  They will go out to repeat the same thing undecided  It's like the brain is there but not working. 

It is hard no doubt, but you have kids.  You focus on yourself and them.  Get a good sense of yourself.  Believe in yourself.   
Re: Advice Please by tellwisdom: 2:08pm On Oct 06, 2011
cry cry cry cry
Re: Advice Please by freecocoa(f): 3:29pm On Oct 06, 2011
Sounds like super story to me and the white baby thing no allow me read am finish.
Re: Advice Please by tashanja(m): 7:43pm On Oct 06, 2011
^^^I also agree with your observation but perhaps not necessarily for the same reasons.
Well, 19 was the key pointer for me: the poster moved in with her bf at the age of 15 and got pregnant 4yrs later i.e. at the age of 19.
Coincidentally, she also met this white man at the age of 19.
In between these two latter incidences she: had a baby,then her bf died, moved in with her aunty (who treated her like a house girl), squatted with a friend, found a job, and started sending money to her mum for the upkeep of her child (BTW, to a cruel mum forcing her to sleep out doors earlier on as a child) - in short far too much drama packed all within a period of one year, at age of 19, that makes this story less believable to a critical observer - IMHO, the time line is just far too short.
Re: Advice Please by ronkebp(f): 8:20pm On Oct 06, 2011
My dear, am so sad for you !!! but it is well. I will ask you to take 'ebonyvibe's advice into consideration. No man can satisfy you or give you what you need. Go back to school and take care of your kids. Only God can heal your heart. Makeup your mind to be somebody without the help of a'so-called' man that would leave you worst.
Re: Advice Please by itiswell1(m): 12:29pm On Oct 07, 2011
Nice one ebonyvibe.

(1) (Reply)

Nokia X2 / In Love With An Older Gal / Advice Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.