Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,495 members, 7,812,531 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Advice Please...How Can I Help My Girl Get Bigger? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Please...How Can I Help My Girl Get Bigger? (2623 Views)

Can A Girl Get Pregnant And Still See Her Menstrual Period?? / Can A 18-year Old Girl Get Married? / Will A Girl Get Overly Attached To The Guy That Deflowered Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Please...How Can I Help My Girl Get Bigger? by Jesuspistol(m): 7:25pm On Mar 12, 2016
I know this is a situation most sincere men would admit they've passed thru at one time or the other. Its my girl or rather a girlfriend, I've known her for 6years now just as a distant friend but right now the friendship is becoming intense as were closer although I've not asked her out but we like each other. I have great feelings for her. I don't just want to date her, I actually want to date her having her in mind as my future wife because she's a wife material, respectful, kindhearted, don't keep much friends and above all, beautiful. We have a 6yr difference in our age

But the problem is she's slim with small butt. I have always had a great desire for chubby girls, not the very fat ones, but at least meaty; someone with a bold appearance. Pls is there a way to help improve her stature or therapy, drugs etc; she has a soft body on the look though. I don't want to lose her, I'll prefer helping her to increase her stature if possible, than losing her

I know bashes can't be avoided but I'll appreciate mature advices pls. Thank you.

Lalasticlala front page pls

2 Likes

Re: Advice Please...How Can I Help My Girl Get Bigger? by Smellymouth: 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Advice Please...How Can I Help My Girl Get Bigger? by YorubaWoman: 7:30pm On Mar 12, 2016
undecided

OK

Just get her pregnant she's sure to get lil chubby little fakia yeah
Or don't let her work or go study, just to be in all days to eat, bath and sleep within 2months you will get ur desired result.

A kin dupe lowo ara eni grin

1 Like

Re: Advice Please...How Can I Help My Girl Get Bigger? by gentlesinna(m): 7:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
Jst mix fertiliser nd Alomo together,allow it to ferment lik 2 to 3 days den feed her wit it in d nyt den watch her closely in d mornin to see if she wil wake up.if she eventually wakeup pls give her another round nd see d instant miracle.

1 Like

Re: Advice Please...How Can I Help My Girl Get Bigger? by ayourbamie: 7:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
Bros. you need to park, repark, and repark again.... you no see road at all. some people are dying to have lepa.
Re: Advice Please...How Can I Help My Girl Get Bigger? by Jesuspistol(m): 7:34pm On Mar 12, 2016
gentlesinna:
Jst mix fertiliser nd Alomo together,allow it to ferment lik 2 to 3 days den feed her wit it in d nyt den watch her closely in d mornin to see if she wil wake up.if she eventually wakeup pls give her another round nd see d instant miracle.
Haba
Re: Advice Please...How Can I Help My Girl Get Bigger? by Jesuspistol(m): 7:35pm On Mar 12, 2016
ayourbamie:
Bros. you need to park, repark, and repark again.... you no see road at all. some people are dying to have lepa.
Yes bros but were different.
Re: Advice Please...How Can I Help My Girl Get Bigger? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 12, 2016
Haba, una kill pesin pikin
gentlesinna:
Re: Advice Please...How Can I Help My Girl Get Bigger? by Jesuspistol(m): 7:43pm On Mar 12, 2016
YorubaWoman:
undecided

OK

Just get her pregnant she's sure to get lil chubby little fakia yeah
Or don't let her work or go study, just to be in all days to eat, bath and sleep within 2months you will get ur desired result.

A kin dupe lowo ara eni grin
Lol. I appreciate the bolded advice. The other part no be am oh
Re: Advice Please...How Can I Help My Girl Get Bigger? by ayourbamie: 7:44pm On Mar 12, 2016
Jesuspistol:
Yes bros but were different.
leave the poor girl alone
Re: Advice Please...How Can I Help My Girl Get Bigger? by cocaineaddict(m): 7:46pm On Mar 12, 2016
get her pregnant.....she ll go extra_large in a couple of months. works always.
Re: Advice Please...How Can I Help My Girl Get Bigger? by Kondomatic(m): 7:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
Put snake gizzard and a witch's liver in a bottle of olive oil.
Two spoons morning, afternoon and Night.
You may add onga for scent and honey for taste.

1 Like

Re: Advice Please...How Can I Help My Girl Get Bigger? by Jesuspistol(m): 7:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
Kondomatic:
Put snake gizzard and a witch's liver in a bottle of olive oil.

Two spoons morning, afternoon and Night.

You may add onga for scent and honey for taste.
undecided
Re: Advice Please...How Can I Help My Girl Get Bigger? by gentlesinna(m): 7:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
Jst send me her number let me tell her wot to do.

It's private
Re: Advice Please...How Can I Help My Girl Get Bigger? by Jesuspistol(m): 8:01pm On Mar 12, 2016
gentlesinna:
Jst send me her number let me tell her wot to do.

It's private
God punish devil
Re: Advice Please...How Can I Help My Girl Get Bigger? by Tjpromise(m): 8:07pm On Mar 12, 2016
if u r really into her, ur personal preferences wouldn't b a prob
Re: Advice Please...How Can I Help My Girl Get Bigger? by kannyluv(f): 8:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
let take this serious please.,,,,,I need the advise too because I am too slim and desire to add more flesh....gain more weight

2 Likes

Re: Advice Please...How Can I Help My Girl Get Bigger? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 12, 2016
You think If ur girl sees this. She'd be happy abi.. Idio

Sorry I'll stop here
Sorry for tryna be rude

Just take her like that..
Re: Advice Please...How Can I Help My Girl Get Bigger? by Jesuspistol(m): 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2016
joshsmarty:
You think If ur girl sees this. She'd be happy abi.. Idio

Sorry I'll stop here
Sorry for tryna be rude

Just take her like that..
Why u dey abuse like woman na
Re: Advice Please...How Can I Help My Girl Get Bigger? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 12, 2016
Jesuspistol:
I know this is a situation most sincere men would admit they've passed thru at one time or the other. Its my girl or rather a girlfriend, I've known her for 6years now just as a distant friend but right now the friendship is becoming intense as were closer although I've not asked her out but we like each other. I have great feelings for her. I don't just want to date her, I actually want to date her having her in mind as my future wife because she's a wife material, respectful, kindhearted, don't keep much friends and above all, beautiful. We have a 6yr difference in our age

But the problem is she's slim with small butt. I have always had a great desire for chubby girls, not the very fat ones, but at least meaty; someone with a bold appearance. Pls is there a way to help improve her stature or therapy, drugs etc; she has a soft body on the look though. I don't want to lose her, I'll prefer helping her to increase her stature if possible, than losing her

I know bashes can't be avoided but I'll appreciate mature advices pls. Thank you.
1.is dat her at ur dp if no,
2.is she sickly thin..as in skinny
3.is she tall
4.i have good news for u on how to gain weight easily(buh reply me 1st)
Re: Advice Please...How Can I Help My Girl Get Bigger? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2016
kannyluv:
let take this serious please.,,,,,I need the advise too because I am too slim and desire to add more flesh....gain more weight
I knwo how u can gain weight
PM me
Re: Advice Please...How Can I Help My Girl Get Bigger? by Medunah: 8:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
U don't like her that much to deal with the fact that she z slim and u dont like slim girls.

U only considering her now cos she is wife material and u ready to settle down, am sure as at six years ago, the idea of dating her would av bin appalling to you.

I don't think u deserve her, really.
Re: Advice Please...How Can I Help My Girl Get Bigger? by Medunah: 8:47pm On Mar 12, 2016
bardella1:
PM me
For real? Me want too
Re: Advice Please...How Can I Help My Girl Get Bigger? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 12, 2016
Jesuspistol:

Why u dey abuse like woman na

undecided no bex
Re: Advice Please...How Can I Help My Girl Get Bigger? by sexylogan(m): 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
Jesuspistol:

Lalasticlala front page pls

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Advice Please...How Can I Help My Girl Get Bigger? by Jesuspistol(m): 8:52pm On Mar 12, 2016
bardella1:
1.is dat her at ur dp if no,
2.is she sickly thin..as in skinny
3.is she tall
4.i have good news for u on how to gain weight easily(buh reply me 1st)
1. Yes
2. No just slim
3. Yeah averagely
Pls I'm waiting
Re: Advice Please...How Can I Help My Girl Get Bigger? by Jesuspistol(m): 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
Medunah:
U don't like her that much to deal with the fact that she z slim and u dont like slim girls.

U only considering her now cos she is wife material and u ready to settle down, am sure as at six years ago, the idea of dating her would av bin appalling to you.

I don't think u deserve her, really.
How would you feel if you're told you don't deserve to gain weight.

Sometimes one should put oneself in the shoes of the person needing advice and view things from his/her view.
Re: Advice Please...How Can I Help My Girl Get Bigger? by Jesuspistol(m): 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2016
bardella1:
PM me
Pls don't put me in the dark oh. I need to know too. Tnx
Re: Advice Please...How Can I Help My Girl Get Bigger? by Youngpo413: 3:09am On Mar 13, 2016
Always bang her without condom , it works like magic
Re: Advice Please...How Can I Help My Girl Get Bigger? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
Hmm. Put salt inside her pussy b4 and after u Bleep her, she will blow up.

#thank me later
Re: Advice Please...How Can I Help My Girl Get Bigger? by holubee21(m): 5:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
Na wa o..humans are just insatiable! One man food is definitely another's poison..Guy with time she would soon add more flesh just as u wanted..Ladies stature could be so funny..A lady u see now so skinny,I can bet it with u after some years u myt not believe ur eyes. You should be proud u av someone of her type cos by the time she start giving birth she wud still kip in shape.

1 Like

Re: Advice Please...How Can I Help My Girl Get Bigger? by Jesuspistol(m): 10:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
Youngpo413:
Always bang her without condom , it works like magic
Hmm. I hear sir.

(1) (Reply)

See How Surebet Spoiled My Date Today (photos) / His Happiness Or His Parent Happiness First? / A Lady Bursted Her Ass During Se.x, Boyfriend Jailed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.