Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

BREAKING: APC Reveals Stunning Details About Tinubu’s Ministerial List - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: APC Reveals Stunning Details About Tinubu’s Ministerial List (2670 Views)

2023: APC Reveals Reasons For Tinubu’s Visit To Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan / APC Reveals Primaries Method For Kogi 2019 Governorship Election / APC Reveals Where It Has Placed Governor Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: APC Reveals Stunning Details About Tinubu’s Ministerial List by plethora007: 11:42am On Jul 12, 2023
National secretary of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Senator Iyiola Omisore, says President Bola Tinubu’s ministerial list is not ready.

Omisore described a list of ministerial nominees making the rounds as mere speculation adding that the party was still consulting on the matter.

The APC secretary noted that it was the prerogative of President Tinubu to form a government of national unity adding that the cabinet would not be large.

The APC’s scribe also said there was the possibility of merging some ministries to meet the present realities.

He dismissed the rumour making the rounds that the ruling party was in crisis.

“Our party is cool and calm as an ocean. So far, so good, there is no single wrangling in our party,” he said.

On those jostling for cabinet positions, the APC secretary said it was the right of everyone to seek positions and advance their political career.

Omisore, however, said the prerogative to choose stops on the table of the president in line with the constitution.
Re: BREAKING: APC Reveals Stunning Details About Tinubu’s Ministerial List by monakii: 11:43am On Jul 12, 2023
Alright o
Re: BREAKING: APC Reveals Stunning Details About Tinubu’s Ministerial List by Throwback: 11:46am On Jul 12, 2023
This is a shame if true, as I do not see anywhere in his quoted remarks that suggest that consultation is still ongoing for a Ministers list that Dele Alake prommised that a serious government would concluded within 1month.

But by the time we enter the 7th week, I hope Dele Alake will redefine what he means by a "serious government".

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Reveals Stunning Details About Tinubu’s Ministerial List by SpatialKing(m): 11:47am On Jul 12, 2023
Hahaha

Lies
The list released was authentic
But because you guys received massive backlash and condemnations..
Must of which came from APC supporters
You are trying to shamelessly adjust it

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC Reveals Stunning Details About Tinubu’s Ministerial List by helinues: 11:48am On Jul 12, 2023
Curry
Re: BREAKING: APC Reveals Stunning Details About Tinubu’s Ministerial List by chrisxxx(m): 11:49am On Jul 12, 2023
The list whenever ready will favour my family and me. Amen.
Re: BREAKING: APC Reveals Stunning Details About Tinubu’s Ministerial List by AwokenVawulence: 12:10pm On Jul 12, 2023
Throwback:
This is a shame if true, as I do not see anywhere in his quoted remarks that suggest that consultation is still ongoing for a Ministers list that Dele Alake prommised that a serious government would concluded within 1month.

But by the time we enter the 7th week, I hope Dele Alake will redefine what he means by a "serious government".

Your eyes don dey open small small
Re: BREAKING: APC Reveals Stunning Details About Tinubu’s Ministerial List by AwokenVawulence: 12:10pm On Jul 12, 2023
[quote author=Throwback post=124372493]This is a shame if true, as I do not see anywhere in his quoted remarks that suggest that consultation is still ongoing for a Ministers list that Dele Alake prommised that a serious government would concluded within 1month.

Your eyes don dey open small small
Re: BREAKING: APC Reveals Stunning Details About Tinubu’s Ministerial List by hegelian: 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2023
Throwback:

u don dey wail small small oooo.. you go chop backlash from your people soon
Re: BREAKING: APC Reveals Stunning Details About Tinubu’s Ministerial List by Seefinish: 1:03pm On Jul 12, 2023
Throwback:

a serious government is government that its first policy is to impoverished the citizens
Re: BREAKING: APC Reveals Stunning Details About Tinubu’s Ministerial List by APCNig: 1:16pm On Jul 12, 2023
Throwback:

Wail, cry, weep
Re: BREAKING: APC Reveals Stunning Details About Tinubu’s Ministerial List by Jostoman: 1:56pm On Jul 12, 2023
Make Una dey play, na small time remain they think appointing minister, changing of service chief will make court case favour them.

We Say no to election RUBBERY.
Re: BREAKING: APC Reveals Stunning Details About Tinubu’s Ministerial List by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 12, 2023
This is a good one. Direction is better than speed.

There is a great need to restructure some of those ministries. Imagine we have Ministry of Transportation and then another Ministry of Aviation. Is Aviation not part of Transportation?

Expectedly, the unemployed & the unemployable e-dogs of the man-in-black will bark tirelessly on this thread.

(1) (Reply)

Mike The Headless Chicken (see Photo) / Welcome To The City Of Ado-ekiti / Yar'adua Picks Governor Jonathan Goodluck As Presidential Running Mate !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.