Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Did Any Of You Know That Steve Jobs Is A Syrian Muslim ? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Did Any Of You Know That Steve Jobs Is A Syrian Muslim ? (1268 Views)

Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border / Reasons Why A Diplomatic Solution To The Syrian Crisis Is Unlikely / Syrian Rebels Used Sarin Nerve Gas, Not Assad’s Regime: U.N. Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Any Of You Know That Steve Jobs Is A Syrian Muslim ? by buzugee(m): 12:02pm On Oct 06, 2011
or at least his dad was ? his dads name is abdulfattah
Re: Did Any Of You Know That Steve Jobs Is A Syrian Muslim ? by morpheus24: 3:13pm On Oct 06, 2011
So is the Octo-mum
Re: Did Any Of You Know That Steve Jobs Is A Syrian Muslim ? by buzugee(m): 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2011
morpheus24:

So is the Octo-mum
oh yeah. Octo mama. wonder where she disappeared to. the media had no more use of her. onto the next better thing >>>>amanda knox, typical.
Re: Did Any Of You Know That Steve Jobs Is A Syrian Muslim ? by JeSoul(f): 8:09pm On Oct 06, 2011
buzugee:

oh yeah. Octo mama. wonder where she disappeared to. the media had no more use of her. onto the next better thing >>>>amanda knox, typical.
hehe . . . instead of you to dey vex, downgrade multiple notches to an air-headed barbie oyinbo girl and do something incredible dumb and you sef will be on the news and reality tv circuit. You can ask the Wayans brothers for make-up & costume tips. Or if you want something more permanent, I'm sure MJs ex-doctor (after he gets off his current trial) can probably hook you up with prescription bleaching cream  grin Thank me later.

Goodluck and let us know how it goes!  kiss
Re: Did Any Of You Know That Steve Jobs Is A Syrian Muslim ? by nolongTing: 8:11pm On Oct 06, 2011
Yes I knew he was adopted as a child and Yes he is Syrian but not a muslim, his sister was adopted too; his father is actually a well known Syrian writer I think.
Re: Did Any Of You Know That Steve Jobs Is A Syrian Muslim ? by tpia5: 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2011
he's on the wiki list of arab americans.
Re: Did Any Of You Know That Steve Jobs Is A Syrian Muslim ? by morpheus24: 8:53pm On Oct 06, 2011
nolongTing:

Yes I knew he was adopted as a child and Yes he is Syrian but not a muslim, his sister was adopted too; his father is actually a well known Syrian writer I think.

Muslim ke. Him papa na Mafia for Las vegas.
Re: Did Any Of You Know That Steve Jobs Is A Syrian Muslim ? by nolongTing: 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2011
morpheus24:

Muslim ke. Him papa na Mafia for Las vegas.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Did Any Of You Know That Steve Jobs Is A Syrian Muslim ? by buzugee(m): 10:53am On Oct 07, 2011
JeSoul:

hehe . . . instead of you to dey vex, downgrade multiple notches to an air-headed barbie oyinbo girl and do something incredible dumb and you sef will be on the news and reality tv circuit. You can ask the Wayans brothers for make-up & costume tips. Or if you want something more permanent, I'm sure MJs ex-doctor (after he gets off his current trial) can probably hook you up with prescription bleaching cream  grin Thank me later.

Goodluck and let us know how it goes!  kiss
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Did Any Of You Know That Steve Jobs Is A Syrian Muslim ? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 08, 2011
Because his father was don't mean he is a muslim. Besides, he was given up for adoption. I think i blogged about that.

(1) (Reply)

N.korea Threatens To Finish S.korea In 3-4mins / North Korea's Twitter Account Hacked Amid Tension / Same-sex Couples Can Now Adopt Children In America.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.