Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,981 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Yoruba Southwest: The Region Without Friends - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Southwest: The Region Without Friends (2114 Views)

Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video / Why Is Southwest The Poorest Region In Nigeria? / Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Southwest: The Region Without Friends by leanonme82: 6:04pm On Jul 12, 2023
This omo igbo that keeps calling himself 'ooni'.

You're still a loser.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Southwest: The Region Without Friends by Ooni: 6:13pm On Jul 12, 2023
Iamgrey5:
So who are the Yorubas left in Lagos? Are they all living in your house?
they are in their fathers houses in Ibadan. You and I know this is happening steady.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Southwest: The Region Without Friends by Iamgrey5(m): 6:17pm On Jul 12, 2023
Ooni:
they are in their fathers houses in Ibadan. You and I know this is happening steady.
Lol
Majority of Yorubas in Lagos bought land and built houses in Lagos just like every body else.

Some have more than one house/homes in Lagos.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Southwest: The Region Without Friends by illicit(m): 6:31pm On Jul 12, 2023
Ooni:

I am not happy to say this

But can you travel to your father's house on Monday?

Why are u hiding away in Lagos, many miles away from ur own father's house

shocked

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Southwest: The Region Without Friends by crixlight2(m): 7:49pm On Jul 12, 2023
Ooni:
Ogbeni, you are talking about support and politics and I am talking about regional affinity and blocs. In politics, the larger the bloc the bigger the bargaining power. If a man gets supported by another bloc other than the one he belongs to, he is bound to play to the tune of that bloc. That is why Tinubu's government will be lethargic. He will be too careful not to offend the north because southwest alone cannot defend him 'in case'.

Just being president is not everything but what you achieved with it is the end.
You Igbo that have the bloc , Affinity and bargaining power what have you achieved, Peter was crying on national tv because he lost the election to Yoruba the Lone Ranger , Kalu was crying on national tv because the Yoruba Lone Ranger won’t allow him to be Senate president. Wetin unah come achieve apart from national cry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Southwest: The Region Without Friends by Ooni: 7:56pm On Jul 12, 2023
crixlight2:

You Igbo that have the bloc , Affinity and bargaining power what have you achieved, Peter was crying on national tv because he lost the election to Yoruba the Lone Ranger , Kalu was crying on national tv because the Yoruba Lone Ranger won’t allow him to be Senate president. Wetin unah come achieve apart from national cry
you are always talking about presidency as if our lives depend on it. Being supported by another bloc for a political course is a temporary alliance. But friendship based on shared interest and cultural affinity is permanent, that is why I talk of voting pattern. It always reflect cultural affinity. We have no friends in Nigeria. If Nigeria were to break up today, voting blocs will form negotiating blocs. That is when you'll know we are alone.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Southwest: The Region Without Friends by VinnyBaba: 8:15pm On Jul 12, 2023
OP, Kudos to you. πŸ‘πŸ‘

See dingBats Crying on ur thread.πŸ˜πŸ˜•

Yorubas became a PARIAH nation when they decided to Hate on Ex President Goodluck Jonathan for a Silly claim that he is Favouring Igbos.

and went to support the COLLOSAL FAILURE Buhari/APC in 2015. 😟🀦

Since then, SS, SE and North Central Pple Distanced themselves from them. sad

However, the Taofeek, Musliu, Rasak's, Amongst them are the Problem.πŸ€¨πŸ˜’
Re: Yoruba Southwest: The Region Without Friends by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 12, 2023
Igbo pretending to be yoruba again. a region without friends that has produced 2 out of the 3 southern presidents meanwhile a certian region with "friends" has never been president.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Southwest: The Region Without Friends by MaliCampus: 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2023
I understand what Op is saying.Tinubu is just like a lonely child in the wilderness.No allies or friend.,even the northerners he likes to worship have abandoned him,east,ss,NC non is ready to protest or defend him. I really pity him. He sold the whole South West for his greedy ambition.

Yorubas need to beg for forgiveness from Thier southern brothers.

See what is happening in Kwara who will they cry to for help?
Re: Yoruba Southwest: The Region Without Friends by Wahabfuture: 8:40pm On Jul 12, 2023
tundein18:
Igbo pretending to be yoruba again. a region without friends that has produced 2 out of the 3 southern presidents meanwhile a certian region with "friends" has never been president.

You don't know what you are talking about,
I don't want to go into Obasanjo president term and you know how Jonathan became a president for 4 years which you and your people destroyed out of hatred, Igbos will never become a slave to the Hausa Fulanis because of president sit, like your people have been doing, I only feel sorry for your people. your people voices and freedom has been bought by the Hausa Fulanis, your people are nothing but Fulani a slaves .... kiss the truth

Re: Yoruba Southwest: The Region Without Friends by Godfullsam(m): 8:40pm On Jul 12, 2023
Ooni:
the most successful yet we are being dominated by Ibos in Lagos. Do you know how many of my Yoruba friends that have relocated to Ibadan from Lagos because they can't afford Lagos rent again, While Ibos buy up everywhere. You must be kidding me.

Boom!

You have finally revealed your true identity and as the children of hate and perdition.

You can only hide under the umbrella of yoruba in a faceless forum like this, but God Almighty will forever deny you and your hate - filled generation the privilege of becoming one, even in your next life.

Igbos have not bought up lagos, stop fooling yourself. The last time I checked, almost all the igbos friends I have in lagos are still tenants to yoruba landlords.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Southwest: The Region Without Friends by Occurstaem(m): 8:45pm On Jul 12, 2023
VinnyBaba:

OP, Kudos to you. πŸ‘πŸ‘

See dingBats Crying on ur thread.πŸ˜πŸ˜•

Yorubas became a PARIAH nation when they decided to Hate on Ex President Goodluck Jonathan for a Silly claim that he is Favouring Igbos.

and went to support the COLLOSAL FAILURE Buhari/APC in 2015. 😟🀦

Since then, SS, SE and North Central Pple Distanced themselves from them. sad

However, the Taofeek, Musliu, Rasak's, Amongst them are the Problem.πŸ€¨πŸ˜’
Ok.
You didn't mention how Jonathan got elected as president in 2011.
Re: Yoruba Southwest: The Region Without Friends by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 12, 2023
Wahabfuture:

I don't want to go into Obasanjo president term and you know how Jonathan became a president for 4 years which you and your people destroyed out of hatred, Igbos will never become a slave to the Hausa Fulanis because of president sit, like your people have been doing, I only feel sorry for your people. your people voices and freedom has been bought by the Hausa Fulanis, your people are nothing but Fulani a slaves .... kiss the truth

So Obasanjo and Jonathan are now Igbo? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Oh back to Fulani slave babble. Boring πŸ˜‚

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Southwest: The Region Without Friends by Godfullsam(m): 8:47pm On Jul 12, 2023
Odogwuzack:

Lol all these "domination" and billionaire talks start and end on social media. cheesy

All the beggars on my street are Igbos. grin

Don't mind those haters. How many igbos own land in lagos?

At most, may be one out of every 200 igbos living in lagos actually own a piece of land while the rest are tenant to their host.

There are other tribes with landed properties in lagos but you won't hear them make noise like these chest beaters.
This one called himself OONI, I have never seen a yoruba stoop so low to give himself an Igbo moniker just to get attention.
Their inferiority complex and low self esteem is out of this world.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Southwest: The Region Without Friends by fx45(m): 8:53pm On Jul 12, 2023
illicit:
Really?

How come we produce your presidents ever since

Lol

I have ibo friends, especially girls

This thread is not necessary bro
Please respect your Ooni. Don't bring Igbo into this Yoruba conversation. Face your Onigbese alone and leave us out of your internal problems
Re: Yoruba Southwest: The Region Without Friends by XY23: 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2023
Only a handful of people understand what OP is saying. They're confusing political expediency and alliance for affinity or dominance. As turbulent as GEJ's administration was, he had NC, SE/SS on his side.

Chances are, with PBAT's continued misteps in governance, there'll be agitations. By then only the SW, no matter how good they're in propaganda, can't be this nation's buffer.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Southwest: The Region Without Friends by Godfullsam(m): 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2023
Wahabfuture:

His people is your president and will remain so for the next 4 yrs minimum.

You keep saying you are not slaves to no one but one certain vagabond from Finland can control your destinies without resistance - something that can never happen in any region in Nigeria.

Yorubas are not slaves, they are only strategic and smart.

OK, may I should say Nnamdi azikiwe and the rest of igbos where slaves to the fulani when he was hob nobbing with the north.
The slaving was so intense that he got carried away and had to remove the secession clause from the Nigerian constitution - decision that have denied you guys your imaginary Biafra till date.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Southwest: The Region Without Friends by MaliCampus: 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2023
leanonme82:
This omo igbo that keeps calling himself 'ooni'.

You're still a loser.
When did Igbo start bearing Ooni? You guys just hate the truth. Anybody that speaks truths/facts is an Igbo man.Lols if David hundeyi had exposed Tinubu on Nairaland rather than Twitter,you all will call him Igbo... Make Una respect Ooni. That guy is a confirm Omoluabi from osogbo
Re: Yoruba Southwest: The Region Without Friends by TakeNigeriaBack: 9:13pm On Jul 12, 2023
The region that is not 'lonely' has never won presidency since 1999... grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Southwest: The Region Without Friends by Odogwuzack: 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:
The region that is not 'lonely' has never won presidency since 1999... grin grin grin grin grin grin

E no shock you?? grin

cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Southwest: The Region Without Friends by TakeNigeriaBack: 9:34pm On Jul 12, 2023
Odogwuzack:
E no shock you?? grincheesy

My brother, they thing shock me o! Na which kind brain dem dey carry they think sef? grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Southwest: The Region Without Friends by Opolopoopolonio: 9:39pm On Jul 12, 2023
All hail piiiiggs... cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Southwest: The Region Without Friends by Ooni: 9:52pm On Jul 12, 2023
When sarduana and balewa were killed, the northern political bloc fought back real hard using their Hausa/ fulani cum Islamic shared interest and value to mobilize their people people. When they 'won' they imposed such values on the country.

When awolowo, our late sage was jailed, we couldn't fight back because we have a weak small bloc without friends.
Likewise, abiola was killed, we couldn't fight back. We only protested with green leaves in our region until his wife was murdered too, we then swallowed our anger and resigned to our fate. Until the SE/SS bloc decided to nominate our son OBJ.

The north can't get away with such act with SE/SS . The country will go up in flames and the military will split. If the SE/SS come back to power, they will use shared interest of so called "Judeo-Christian" values and cultural affinity mobilize their people and also project these values.

We Yorubas have no friends because we have no shared values with any region. We only pretend we have no problem simply because we can't muster enough regional clout to project our interest. That is why they gave us presidency. They know they can easy take it back. The same reason Tinubu will be restricted in terms of actions.

Nigeria will not last forever. Cultural and regional affinity will determine the future not some silly presidency.
Re: Yoruba Southwest: The Region Without Friends by Wahabfuture: 9:59pm On Jul 12, 2023
tundein18:

So Obasanjo and Jonathan are now Igbo? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Oh back to Fulani slave babble. Boring πŸ˜‚

Show me where I said they are Igbos? we are not interested to become Fulanis slave, get it into your skull head
Re: Yoruba Southwest: The Region Without Friends by BentizilL2: 10:46pm On Jul 12, 2023
Ooni:
When sarduana and balewa were killed, the northern political bloc fought back real hard using their Hausa/ fulani cum Islamic shared interest and value to mobilize their people people. When they 'won' they imposed such values on the country.

When awolowo, our late sage was jailed, we couldn't fight back because we have a weak small bloc without friends.
Likewise, abiola was killed, we couldn't fight back. We only protested with green leaves in our region until his wife was murdered too, we then swallowed our anger and resigned to our fate. Until the SE/SS bloc decided to nominate our son OBJ.

The north can't get away with such act with SE/SS . The country will go up in flames and the military will split. If the SE/SS come back to power, they will use shared interest of so called "Judeo-Christian" values and cultural affinity mobilize their people and also project these values.

We Yorubas have no friends because we have no shared values with any region. We only pretend we have no problem simply because we can't muster enough regional clout to project our interest. That is why they gave us presidency. They know they can easy take it back. The same reason Tinubu will be restricted in terms of actions.

Nigeria will not last forever. Cultural and regional affinity will determine the future not some silly presidency.
May it not be well with you if you're from another tribe but claiming Yoruba...
Say Amen grinπŸ’―

After you Igbo drag Yoruba, you'll come back and be claiming victims when they return it in ten folds... Never in your life lump us together with the SE again, we don't want OSU... sad

Very stupid people, easy to identify... Always jealous of the Yoruba...

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo State Two New Refineries Begin Production, Increased Capacity To 300,000 Bpd / BREAKING: Anambra Senator Set To Officially Join APC On Friday / Patricia Etteh - Using Big Grammar To Cover Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.