Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

BREAKING: Anambra Senator Set To Officially Join APC On Friday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Anambra Senator Set To Officially Join APC On Friday (2113 Views)

Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) / Appeal Court Ask INEC To Include Rivers APC On Ballot / Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Anambra Senator Set To Officially Join APC On Friday by AnambraPeople: 9:30am On Nov 28, 2023
BREAKING: Anambra Senator Set to Officially Join APC On Friday

Former Senator representing Anambra Central, Mrs Uche Ekwunife will baring last minute changes join the Nigeria's ruling party on friday.

According to an insider source, the lawmaker who already identifies with APC will officially join the party to actualize her political ambition.

It was rumored in some quarters that her aim is to become Senator Ifeanyi Uba's running mate during 2025 Anambra off season guber election.

More details loading……
https://anambrapeople.com.ng/breaking-anambra-senator-set-to-officially-join-apc-on-friday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Senator Set To Officially Join APC On Friday by OZIOGU1: 9:36am On Nov 28, 2023
Good one, I Love this woman.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Senator Set To Officially Join APC On Friday by Emyogalanya: 9:41am On Nov 28, 2023
She has always been running around since i know her

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Senator Set To Officially Join APC On Friday by jkpbestseries: 9:46am On Nov 28, 2023
Nigeria Which Way....
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Senator Set To Officially Join APC On Friday by iokpebholo: 9:50am On Nov 28, 2023
I pray she succeed cos I love the way she play her politics.Very generous woman but soludo too strong walahi

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Senator Set To Officially Join APC On Friday by ogbuefi677(m): 9:58am On Nov 28, 2023
If this woman no be politician,na "onye oso ahia" she for be.
Always running around grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Senator Set To Officially Join APC On Friday by Xscape1993(m): 10:07am On Nov 28, 2023
Nigerian politicians....
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Senator Set To Officially Join APC On Friday by onumadu: 10:13am On Nov 28, 2023
Hmmm...
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Senator Set To Officially Join APC On Friday by gidgiddy: 10:17am On Nov 28, 2023
Nobody cares, APC is only good at increasing the suffering of the people

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Senator Set To Officially Join APC On Friday by slivertongue: 10:18am On Nov 28, 2023
she return to PDP after her sabbatical there
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Senator Set To Officially Join APC On Friday by seunmsg(m): 10:19am On Nov 28, 2023
APC should reject this disloyal thing abeg. She will betray the party few months to the election.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Senator Set To Officially Join APC On Friday by OVB123: 10:27am On Nov 28, 2023
Ekwunife belle neva full at all. Greeding politicians.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Senator Set To Officially Join APC On Friday by Mordecai(m): 11:20am On Nov 28, 2023
cheesy

Good riddance...

As Senatorial candidate under PDP in the last elections, she didn't even stand a chance against Victor Umeh of LP.

Now she wants to move to APC? She didn't see Accord Party or even AAC? Her choice. We in Anambra respect freedom of association.

We would however not accept leadership by organizations like the APC.

Some things are sacrosanct and are causes for which any Anambra man will willingly lay down his life for the State.

Resisting handing over of the State to APC as it is presently constituted is one of them.

Farewell, Madame. Come back home when you realize the error of your ways.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Senator Set To Officially Join APC On Friday by honeyB2018: 11:31am On Nov 28, 2023
AnambraPeople:
BREAKING: Anambra Senator Set to Officially Join APC On Friday

Former Senator representing Anambra Central, Mrs Uche Ekwunife will baring last minute changes join the Nigeria's ruling party on friday.

According to an insider source, the lawmaker who already identifies with APC will officially join the party to actualize her political ambition.

It was rumored in some quarters that her aim is to become Senator Ifeanyi Uba's running mate during 2025 Anambra off season guber election.

More details loading……
https://anambrapeople.com.ng/breaking-anambra-senator-set-to-officially-join-apc-on-friday

I'm not surprised at this fairweather politicians from the South East. No principle stand at all. How many parties has this woman jumped into and out. This is how stupid the South East politicians are.
I'm not an APC supporter, but I respect politicians from the South West alot. They're not into this kind of shenaniganian attitude like their counterparts from the South East.
Shameless people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Senator Set To Officially Join APC On Friday by sageb: 11:43am On Nov 28, 2023
honeyB2018:

I'm not surprised at this fairweather politicians from the South East. No principle stand at all. How many parties has this woman jumped into and out. This is how stupid the South East politicians are.
I'm not an APC supporter, but I respect politicians from the South West alot. They're not into this kind of shenaniganian attitude like their counterparts from the South East.
Shameless people.

From APGA to PDP to APC to PDP and now she wants to join APC.
A typical Nigerian politician 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Senator Set To Officially Join APC On Friday by voltron14: 12:16pm On Nov 28, 2023
Elupee nko?
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Senator Set To Officially Join APC On Friday by MrALIVE: 12:50pm On Nov 28, 2023
seunmsg:
APC should reject this disloyal thing abeg. She will betray the party few months to the election.
APC is non-existent in Anambra state so they will always admit anyone who wants to join.
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Senator Set To Officially Join APC On Friday by udede(m): 1:30pm On Nov 28, 2023
Just make sure that you and ifanyi ubah didn't destroy your shelves because both of you are on collision course on your race for the next Agu Awka Chief occupant.

I must also quickly remind you that APC doesn't is anathema in Anambra.
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Senator Set To Officially Join APC On Friday by pps1759(m): 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2023
Emyogalanya:
She has always been running around since i know her
She has always been in pdp and her people loves her. Iyom
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Senator Set To Officially Join APC On Friday by Indispensable85(m): 4:56pm On Nov 28, 2023
She has been running around from birth. Olosho politician!
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Senator Set To Officially Join APC On Friday by AcademicWriter: 7:18pm On Nov 28, 2023
She has always been running around since i know her..
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Senator Set To Officially Join APC On Friday by FreeStuffsNG: 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2023
APC will now have 2 out of the 3 Senators from Anambra state.
Btw, she's the Senator representing Agulu in Nigeria's Senate House o.
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Senator Set To Officially Join APC On Friday by Savagr(m): 8:58pm On Nov 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
APC will now have 2 out of the 3 Senators from Anambra state.
Btw, she's the Senator representing Agulu in Nigeria's Senate House o.
LoL
Na retired politician grin
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Senator Set To Officially Join APC On Friday by Emyogalanya: 6:24pm On Nov 29, 2023
pps1759:

She has always been in pdp and her people loves her. Iyom
Yes she started in pdp but has always defected after each election period as for beign loved by her people why is victor umeh always winning her. I was at nnobi when she came for last campaign with ike obosi chidoka and i know what people were saying about her. i'm not fron that zone o so i have nothing against her

(1) (Reply)

Patricia Etteh - Using Big Grammar To Cover Corruption / Rate Best Governor Opf Lagos Between Jakande,mudashiru,johnson,tinubu,fashola / Son Of Nigeria’s First Prime Minister Kidnapped In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.