Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Carmart.ng FREE Ad Listing Is Back, Learn How To Sell Your Cars Faster - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Carmart.ng FREE Ad Listing Is Back, Learn How To Sell Your Cars Faster (8355 Views)

Cheap Cars On Carmart.ng: Top 5 Trending Bargain Cars On Carmart.ng This Week / Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng / Keep Yourself Safe In Traffic Jams With These Top Safety Tips - Carmart.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Carmart.ng FREE Ad Listing Is Back, Learn How To Sell Your Cars Faster by Carmartng: 7:45pm On Jul 12, 2023
Since its launch in 2019, Carmart.ng has been dedicated to facilitating seamless car sales and purchases in Nigeria, without charging any commission or rewards. Our website has always been accessible to all users, free of charge. However, in early 2023, due to financial constraints that hindered our ability to maintain the website and support our staff, we reluctantly made the decision to transition into a fully paid ad service.

During the initial months of this transition, some dealers chose to continue utilizing our platform, while others decided to discontinue due to the costs associated with posting ads. Recognizing the challenges we faced, our team management made several strategic decisions and sought assistance from internal sources to find a solution.

We are delighted to announce that, with the valuable support we received from our internal resources, https://carmart.ng/ is now fully restored, and we are reintroducing our free ad listing services. This means you can once again sell your cars on our platform without incurring any charges for the listing. In fact, we have enhanced our offerings, allowing you to list and sell up to 20 times more cars at no cost.

https://carmart.ng/ has gained remarkable popularity since its inception and has become the most visited car platform in Nigeria, attracting over 1 million monthly visitors. We are committed to maintaining our position and continuing to set new records by making the buying and selling of cars in Nigeria even easier and faster, all while keeping it completely free and without any commission.

We understand the importance of providing a user-friendly experience, and our team is dedicated to continuously improving our services. By reinstating our free ad listings, we aim to empower individuals and businesses across Nigeria to engage in car transactions without any financial burden. Our goal is to create a vibrant marketplace where car enthusiasts can connect, buy, and sell with utmost convenience.

We appreciate your unwavering support throughout our journey, and we are excited to have you back on board with Carmart.ng. Join us as we redefine the car sales landscape in Nigeria, providing a platform that is transparent, efficient, and accessible to all.

Where and How to Buy and Sell a Cars on Carmart.ng

Nevertheless, it’s easy for anyone to know how to buy or sell cars on Carmart Nigeria. The platform is ranked as one of the top best in terms of quality and reliability in the sales of used cars to customers. In fact, most cars here are very affordable and easy to buy and sell.

Want to buy a car? Or you wish to sell your used car? At Carmart Nigeria, you’ll find thousands of top most ranked cars you can find anywhere in the world. Perhaps you have been using that car for some time now and wish to sell it off, Carmart Nigeria is the best platform to help you out. What is required is just to read through the steps contained in this article.

At first, you need to visit Carmart official website. The site is very accessible from anywhere you are located in Nigeria. Selling your car via our website is never a problem; as you’ll have to go through three simple stages:

The best thing about Carmart Nigeria is the fact that their website opens very fast even on a slow network. No room for complaints about slow loading once you intend to sell a car on Carmart.ng.

This the probably the simplest step in trying to sell a car on carmart.ng. You will notice that it is better you type out the URL (https://carmart.ng) onto a Chrome browser and click on it directly.

The reason is that there are many copycats out there that are copying this best website to buy and sell a car in Nigeria.

Once you visit the website, look at the next step to follow.

If you are a new user on the website (i.e. if it is your first time of using the website, then you have to register on the platform. The reason for registering is the make sure that your details can’t be accessed by anybody else who uses the platform.

Registration just takes a simple step of putting the following;

Name
Email
Password
Phone Number
After registering, you will be asked to confirm your email, to show that you aren’t just a robot or a scammer.

Once you have registered and verified your email, the rest becomes very simple for you. Just look at the next step to take.

Click on the Sell Button
This is one of the final steps to buy and sell a car on Carmart Nigeria. Once you click the “SELL” button, a form box pops up, which will guide you on how to upload your adverts.

You will be asked to fill in several forms that contain a lot of the following;

Car Name
A clear image of the car
How much you are selling
A phone number
These are what you will insert while uploading your car on the Carmart Nigeria platform. It is as simple as it could get.

The reason why we made the platform simple is to make sure that anybody can easily access the site and get started immediately. You selling your car fast is our priority, and we have a lot of buyers waiting for you to post your car for them to buy.

Start Selling and Receiving Calls from Buyers
What makes Carmart Nigeria very unique is that we have lots of buyers than sellers. This means that we sell hundreds of cars every day.

Also, we don’t collect a commission for any car you sell on the platform. So even if you sell your car for 10 million Naira, you are collecting all the money for yourself.

No need to pay a commission to anybody, just sell your car and make your profit all by yourself.

Popular Questions and Answers about Selling a Car on Carmart.ng
These are the popular questions that people ask while trying to sell their cars at the carmart.ng platform. I will give answers to all of them right here;

How much do I Pay to Sell a Car on Carmart.ng?
To sell a car on Carmart.ng, you don’t need to pay any amount of money. Unlike other websites that charge you a certain percentage to advertise your car on their platform, you don’t pay on Carmart Nigeria. It is 100% FREE all over the website with no hidden charges.

How often do Buyers visit the Website to Buy Cars?
Within a few years of launch, we have outsold other competitors in the market. We currently sell more than 100 cars on the platform every single day.

Our sellers keep uploading cars every day and getting it sold FAST!!!! So if you intend to sell off your car very fast, then register on Carmart.ng and start selling.

Can I purchase a Premium Service to sell my Cars Faster?

The answer is YES.

We have a premium service for our sellers who intend to go higher and sell their cars faster. Our premium service is one of the cheapest in Nigeria currently.

We have several packages like;

Pay Per Click
Weekly Subscription
Monthly Subscription
Top Rated Advert
The fact is that they are very cheap and easily affordable. Purchasing a premium advert slot makes you go higher and have access to buyers faster than others who are free subscribers.

That doesn’t mean that other FREE subscribers don’t sell – They all do.

How long will my ad remain on the website?
In general, an ad is automatically deactivated from the website after 3 months. You will receive an email a week before D-Day and another on the day of deactivation. You have the ability to put them online in the following month by logging into your account on the site. After this delay, your ad will be automatically removed permanently from the website.

I sold my item. How do I delete my ad?
Once your product is sold or leased, log in to your account to remove your ad.

How to Buy a Car on Carmart Nigeria
Perhaps you wish to buy a particular brand of used car and not sure of a reliable website to visit? Knowing how to buy and sell a car on Carmart Nigeria is a safe decision as it is your one-stop shop to visit. This is obviously where you can purchase cars at a very reasonable price, even at a sound condition. All you have to do is to visit the website and see the fantastic collection of top-rated vehicles available in the market.

The website is very easy to navigate. Just type in the car type and model you want to buy in the search box. As you type in the keywords, ensure they are accurate in such a way that they describe the said model of car. This will help you get the exact car you are looking for.

Optionally, you can use the filters on our website to make your search very easy and fast.

Immediately you find the car you want to buy, the next is to go through the three steps involved in buying your choice car from Carmart Nigeria.

Here are the steps;

1). Contact the Seller –

Every car that is advertised for sale on our website has an attached phone number and name of the seller. Search for the phone number and arrange with the seller on how and when to do the transaction. All cars in the collection of Carmart Nigeria have been duly inspected and are pegged at very affordable prices.

2). Read the Inspection –
As a buyer, you have the access to read a detailed inspection report of a car’s condition. This is believed to offer the buyer a guide to making a well -informed decision. Also, if you wish, you can come along with your auto engineer to help you ascertain the true condition of the car you want to purchase.

3). Make Payment –
Carmart Nigeria has an easy payment method which accommodates the convenience of every class of buyer. You can make payment through bank deposit or through a bank transfer, after which you will sign some vital documents and then claim your car.

Remember to thoroughly check the condition of the car you want to buy. You can stop the buying process if the condition of the said car does not meet your expectations.

Why Choose Carmart Nigeria to Buy and Sell a Car
This car shop is recognized as a reliable place to buy and sell used vehicles. Right from its date of establishment, the company has vehemently maintained its values and mission to show transparency in its transactions with customers. This is the reason why you need to carefully study the tips on how to buy and sell a car in Carmart Nigeria.

You can trust the process on this platform as it is very fast, safe, and easy for every buyer or seller. Every seller is assured of getting paid without any delay, and immediately inspection is concluded.

Well, it will be reiterated that knowing how to buy and sell a car in Carmart Nigeria is very easy, safe, and fast. This means that if you tell us your budget, we will help you find the right car. So, prices on Carmart Nigeria accommodate dealers and end-users alike, as they can have access to a wide variety of properly verified cars.

Sponsored Post

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Carmart.ng FREE Ad Listing Is Back, Learn How To Sell Your Cars Faster by SayNo2SmallPrik: 9:26am On Jul 13, 2023
Ok
Re: Carmart.ng FREE Ad Listing Is Back, Learn How To Sell Your Cars Faster by rainmoredays: 9:27am On Jul 13, 2023
I wanna run a front page sponsored post.
Who know how much seun charges

3 Likes

Re: Carmart.ng FREE Ad Listing Is Back, Learn How To Sell Your Cars Faster by ShenTeh(m): 9:27am On Jul 13, 2023
Carmartng:
... Well, it will be reiterated that knowing how to buy and sell a car in Carmart Nigeria is very easy, safe, and fast. This means that if you tell us your budget, we will help you find the right car. So, prices on Carmart Nigeria accommodate dealers and end-users alike, as they can have access to a wide variety of properly verified cars.

Sponsored Post

Would have been great if you added a link to your site on this sponsored piece.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Carmart.ng FREE Ad Listing Is Back, Learn How To Sell Your Cars Faster by Anguldi(m): 9:27am On Jul 13, 2023
Nigerian used cars na bulaba tongue
Re: Carmart.ng FREE Ad Listing Is Back, Learn How To Sell Your Cars Faster by Scrupulous419(m): 9:27am On Jul 13, 2023
Re: Carmart.ng FREE Ad Listing Is Back, Learn How To Sell Your Cars Faster by Cassandraloius: 9:27am On Jul 13, 2023
Okay
Re: Carmart.ng FREE Ad Listing Is Back, Learn How To Sell Your Cars Faster by SayNo2SmallPrik: 9:28am On Jul 13, 2023
Scrupulous419:

mumu
E pain your papa
Re: Carmart.ng FREE Ad Listing Is Back, Learn How To Sell Your Cars Faster by JayTripz(m): 9:28am On Jul 13, 2023
Omooooo na Keke and motorbike people de buy now as fuel don high.....I see one boss na Keke him de drive go work...no time
Re: Carmart.ng FREE Ad Listing Is Back, Learn How To Sell Your Cars Faster by Okortor: 9:28am On Jul 13, 2023
O
Re: Carmart.ng FREE Ad Listing Is Back, Learn How To Sell Your Cars Faster by Afonjacrusder(f): 9:28am On Jul 13, 2023
Re: Carmart.ng FREE Ad Listing Is Back, Learn How To Sell Your Cars Faster by MummyGoodluck81: 9:30am On Jul 13, 2023
In
Re: Carmart.ng FREE Ad Listing Is Back, Learn How To Sell Your Cars Faster by leisuretym: 9:30am On Jul 13, 2023
SayNo2SmallPrik:
Mtcheww

This is unnecessary
Seem the hatred is inborn

Nah so Una be in your family?
🥹
Re: Carmart.ng FREE Ad Listing Is Back, Learn How To Sell Your Cars Faster by money121(m): 9:31am On Jul 13, 2023
Ok
Re: Carmart.ng FREE Ad Listing Is Back, Learn How To Sell Your Cars Faster by Padipadi(m): 9:31am On Jul 13, 2023
Very nice
Re: Carmart.ng FREE Ad Listing Is Back, Learn How To Sell Your Cars Faster by flexyrule(m): 9:31am On Jul 13, 2023
Here.
Re: Carmart.ng FREE Ad Listing Is Back, Learn How To Sell Your Cars Faster by SenatePresdo(m): 9:31am On Jul 13, 2023
It shall never be well with people supporting Tinubu to create this massive suffering in Nigeria.

Even if you want to Japaa, prove of fund has almost doubled because the foolish monster floated naira.

If you support Tinubu eeh.. in your next life you must still suffer for it.

7 Likes

Re: Carmart.ng FREE Ad Listing Is Back, Learn How To Sell Your Cars Faster by Sultty(m): 9:31am On Jul 13, 2023
please i need sienna, bus or any truck 4 or 6 tires on hire purchase, i will abide by the agreed terms. Thanks my location is abeokuta
Re: Carmart.ng FREE Ad Listing Is Back, Learn How To Sell Your Cars Faster by Mom007(f): 9:31am On Jul 13, 2023
Opportunistic thieves! Want to cash in on the situation and buy peoples cars for cheap! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Carmart.ng FREE Ad Listing Is Back, Learn How To Sell Your Cars Faster by money121(m): 9:31am On Jul 13, 2023
[quote author=Carmartng post=124382234][/quote]please how do you run this sponsor advert on nairaland

Seun and his mod refuse to reply to mail
I need to run it for my Roofing business
Re: Carmart.ng FREE Ad Listing Is Back, Learn How To Sell Your Cars Faster by pbet15: 9:32am On Jul 13, 2023
add
Re: Carmart.ng FREE Ad Listing Is Back, Learn How To Sell Your Cars Faster by Jennyclay(f): 9:32am On Jul 13, 2023
Biko, someone should buy me a car

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Carmart.ng FREE Ad Listing Is Back, Learn How To Sell Your Cars Faster by plumcomm: 9:33am On Jul 13, 2023
Paid advert.
SoftP:

You see these set of persons; they don’t grow but always antagonizing others who are making progress.
[quote author=SoftP post=124391107]
Is that why you created multiple accounts?,anyway I just posted what came up my mind when I saw the topic and it has nothing to do with the content.may you continue to experience the kind of growth that people who prays others don't grow experience...when God will bring you down,those are the people that will match you up.man of no sense.
Re: Carmart.ng FREE Ad Listing Is Back, Learn How To Sell Your Cars Faster by RapistOnBail: 9:33am On Jul 13, 2023
Nice
Re: Carmart.ng FREE Ad Listing Is Back, Learn How To Sell Your Cars Faster by SayNo2SmallPrik: 9:33am On Jul 13, 2023
Jennyclay:
Biko, someone should buy me a car

Thank you
so your papa no even get car…. Broke ass b!tch

3 Likes

Re: Carmart.ng FREE Ad Listing Is Back, Learn How To Sell Your Cars Faster by miniziter(m): 9:35am On Jul 13, 2023
Is that the website to get our subsidy Palliative?
Re: Carmart.ng FREE Ad Listing Is Back, Learn How To Sell Your Cars Faster by Hopefully2023: 9:36am On Jul 13, 2023
Ok
Re: Carmart.ng FREE Ad Listing Is Back, Learn How To Sell Your Cars Faster by SurveyR: 9:36am On Jul 13, 2023
Okay we Don hear..

Contact me below if u looking for legit surveys...

(1) (2) (Reply)

2004 Toyota Corolla For Sale.....SOLD SOLD SOLD / SOLD OUTX6 @8.7m ,2010 Toyota Avalon @3.1m 2014 Avalon @7.5m / Inspired_m How Can I Identify Real Custom Papers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.