Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,186 members, 7,839,038 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng (5770 Views)

CNG For Domestic Use / LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale / Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by prospee(m): 3:29pm On May 10
I found this post very controversial. Why can't you add your phone details? If you are truly ready for business, you will add your phone details for quick and easy inquiries. How many people use emails nowadays?
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Kewtt: 4:40pm On May 10
prospee:
I found this post very controversial. Why can't you add your phone details? If you are truly ready for business, you will add your phone details for quick and easy inquiries. How many people use emails nowadays?
He's fraudulent of course .... just like his employers
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by SlavaUkraini: 7:28am On May 11
Raysleek:

Try to visit sometime

I will...... 🔜

How much is the total cost for the conversion now ?
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by Raysleek: 4:17pm On May 11
SlavaUkraini:

I will...... 🔜

How much is the total cost for the conversion now ?

Visit with the vehicle you intend to convert
Re: Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng by SlavaUkraini: 7:30pm On May 11
Raysleek:

Visit with the vehicle you intend to convert

Thanks

I was there today and was giving the phone number of someone to call...

I called the gentleman and he told me exactly what you said above...

That the vehicle must first come for inspection before any conversion....

I will arrange for that very soon 🔜

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2007 Audi Q7 For Sale / SOLD∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆ SOLD∆∆∆∆∆∆\\\\∆∆∆∆∆∆∆SOLD ∆∆∆∆∆ / Transmission Problems- Code P1757 (nissan Xterra 06)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.