Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Federal Government Repays $500 Million Eurobond Borrowed In 2013 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Government Repays $500 Million Eurobond Borrowed In 2013 (15899 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. / How Pramod Mittal Got A $500 Million Bailout In Nigeria / 9  benefits Of Nigeria Repaying  the $500 Million Eurobond Borrowed In 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government Repays $500 Million Eurobond Borrowed In 2013 by mrvitalis(m): 7:08am On Jul 13, 2023
Lordsocrates:

How is this not news, you prefer this to reading "5 things about Peter Obi's black cloth" "7 things about the woman who gave her salary to Peter obi "

Duplicity and deep hatred will be the end of your likes
When you start praising a president for paying bonds.... Then know the nation has sank beyond repair

You obviously know nothing about bonds, zero

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Repays $500 Million Eurobond Borrowed In 2013 by Lordsocrates: 7:11am On Jul 13, 2023
mrvitalis:

When you start praising a president for paying bonds.... Then know the nation has sank beyond repair

You obviously know nothing about bonds, zero

Where is the praise, what is the function of news ? Is it not for awareness purpose, tell me the news you want to wake up to ?

That Is real Adesanya is training with Mark Zuckerberg ? That Banky W postedhe loves his wife ?

Define what you feel is news to you and what that is not.. let's start from there

7 Likes

Re: Federal Government Repays $500 Million Eurobond Borrowed In 2013 by mrvitalis(m): 7:22am On Jul 13, 2023
Lordsocrates:

Where is the praise, what is the function of news ? Is it not for awareness purpose, tell me the news you want to wake up to ?

That Is real Adesanya is training with Mark Zuckerberg ? That Banky W postedhe loves his wife ?

Define what you feel is news to you and what that is not.. let's start from there
"Tinubu pays "
Make it look like tinubu could have decided not to pay
Made it look like he had a choice
Smh
Re: Federal Government Repays $500 Million Eurobond Borrowed In 2013 by Cassandraloius: 8:15am On Jul 13, 2023
I love this! It's not a good thing to be a debtor. But I know say na our hard earn money dem use pay. Civil servants tho. grin
Re: Federal Government Repays $500 Million Eurobond Borrowed In 2013 by Angrygoat: 8:15am On Jul 13, 2023
That's stupid. 2013 .what year are we in. Do u know the remaining debts wey don enterreqch this year. Tinubu has nothing to offer than more hardship.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Repays $500 Million Eurobond Borrowed In 2013 by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:15am On Jul 13, 2023
naijapikin2:
Hmmm
This tinubu has started on a good footing. It's too early to say o. That's how baba buhari started too.
Let's wait and see. Not the one that he will now go back in 3 years time to borrow borrow and borrow us to slavery

You and I paid that money, not Tinubu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Repays $500 Million Eurobond Borrowed In 2013 by zed7: 8:16am On Jul 13, 2023
Many people are too dumb to understand. This is not an achievement, it's an obligation. The repayment period is about to elapse and the country is obligated to repay.
This is the third repayment, even the Buhari government that borrows everyday managed to repay two installments.

People don't seem to understand the gravity of mess we are in. They make everything political.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Repays $500 Million Eurobond Borrowed In 2013 by OYEDIPE(m): 8:16am On Jul 13, 2023
001Lagos:

Nigeria total debt is about $105billion so $500million debt repayment is peanut cake compared to the money still owed .

And I'm pretty sure that Tinubu will borrow more like Buhari did
Only you will see a Nigeria that will borrow more.
Re: Federal Government Repays $500 Million Eurobond Borrowed In 2013 by SaintLucia: 8:16am On Jul 13, 2023
Zombiedients reported Jagaban to ECOWAS but instead ECOWAS made him their chairman. In summary, Jagaban is the president of Nigeria and West Africa grin

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government Repays $500 Million Eurobond Borrowed In 2013 by OYEDIPE(m): 8:17am On Jul 13, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

You and I paid that money, not Tinubu.
We paid but our amiable Jagaban administered it.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Repays $500 Million Eurobond Borrowed In 2013 by bonnyhope: 8:18am On Jul 13, 2023
001Lagos:

Nigeria total debt is about $105billion so $500million debt repayment is peanut cake compared to the money still owed .

Not $70B again?

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Repays $500 Million Eurobond Borrowed In 2013 by baralatie(m): 8:18am On Jul 13, 2023
I saw $103 billion as total debt of Nigeria 🙄🙄

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Repays $500 Million Eurobond Borrowed In 2013 by ClearFlair: 8:18am On Jul 13, 2023
Lol...I just dey laugh
Re: Federal Government Repays $500 Million Eurobond Borrowed In 2013 by ikpumbe(m): 8:19am On Jul 13, 2023
naijapikin2:
Hmmm
This tinubu has started on a good footing. It's too early to say o. That's how baba buhari started too.
Let's wait and see. Not the one that he will now go back in 3 years time to borrow borrow and borrow us to slavery

He want to get the hearts of Nigerians so that when eventually court goes for re-run, he would have pleased Nigerians a bit

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Repays $500 Million Eurobond Borrowed In 2013 by sportskid(m): 8:19am On Jul 13, 2023
Desperate to look Good before the people: This government will say anything grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Repays $500 Million Eurobond Borrowed In 2013 by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:19am On Jul 13, 2023
OYEDIPE:

We paid but our amiable Jagaban administered it.

Dude, na WE pay de money.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Repays $500 Million Eurobond Borrowed In 2013 by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:19am On Jul 13, 2023
Okay
Re: Federal Government Repays $500 Million Eurobond Borrowed In 2013 by ikpumbe(m): 8:21am On Jul 13, 2023
Angrygoat:
That's stupid. 2013 .what year are we in. Do u know the remaining debts wey don enterreqch this year. Tinubu has nothing to offer than more hardship.

He want to get the hearts of Nigerians so that when eventually court goes for re-run, he would have pleased Nigerians a bit
Re: Federal Government Repays $500 Million Eurobond Borrowed In 2013 by Dubetex96(m): 8:21am On Jul 13, 2023
APC dislocated brains will attribute this to their druggie Daddy achievements

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Federal Government Repays $500 Million Eurobond Borrowed In 2013 by Kingcalls: 8:23am On Jul 13, 2023
The 500 naira u have been paying for fuel is the money that is being used to offload debts... subsidy was removed years ago... Government borrowed to waste on themselves. ..but the masses are the ones suffering to repay the debt ... Tinubu is scamming this country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Repays $500 Million Eurobond Borrowed In 2013 by Midehi3(f): 8:26am On Jul 13, 2023
helinues:

You know, my only prayer for you is not to be acting this your character on NL in real life.

May be you don't even reflect on your activities on this forum , where are all your annointed palm oil candidates in the Apc primary, Amaechi, GEJ, Emefiele and then Lawal at the last minute.

Don't even let us talk about so many other things you have goofed on, try to be listening to yourself sometimes.

You don't seem to see good in others. It's very obvious

Peace!
I was reading both your quotes, why did you deviate from his hard truth questions, when it's getting hot to answer, una go change the topic cheesy the guy had a point thou, you were just trying to remain relevant grammatically
Re: Federal Government Repays $500 Million Eurobond Borrowed In 2013 by olakan22: 8:28am On Jul 13, 2023
helinues:
Gradual offloading of out debt ceiling, saving ( so many stopped subsidies ) and no reckless spending.

Slow and steady, better Nigeria ahead with his Excellency president Tinubu.

In your mind now, it was Tinubu that magically coughed up the money grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Repays $500 Million Eurobond Borrowed In 2013 by Bullionaire: 8:30am On Jul 13, 2023
Fake news without source
Re: Federal Government Repays $500 Million Eurobond Borrowed In 2013 by MadamExcellency: 8:31am On Jul 13, 2023
Breaking News: Madam Excellency pays her boys tuition fees for 2023. This was part of my commitment to giving my children quality education.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Repays $500 Million Eurobond Borrowed In 2013 by ehikwe22: 8:32am On Jul 13, 2023
What is 500m ? We're talking about a country that is owing hundreds of billions and some idiots will rejoice over repayment of 500m today and another 20b will be borrowed tomorrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Repays $500 Million Eurobond Borrowed In 2013 by alobright17(m): 8:32am On Jul 13, 2023
001Lagos:

He would've not make the repayment? Or what's your point exactly?
Re: Federal Government Repays $500 Million Eurobond Borrowed In 2013 by GudLion(m): 8:33am On Jul 13, 2023
This is not news worthy but Tinubu praise singers and handlers will definitely hail him for pooing once in a day!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Repays $500 Million Eurobond Borrowed In 2013 by davidtemi(m): 8:33am On Jul 13, 2023
Dey don dey tell una how fuel subsidy reserves is being spent be dat.

Awon werey ole
Re: Federal Government Repays $500 Million Eurobond Borrowed In 2013 by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 13, 2023
Dubetex96:
APC dislocated brains will attribute this to their druggie Daddy achievements

Na their way. Even paying back of a peanut loan compared to the debts they still have is an achievement. Even if tinubu shits on the desk in aso rock them fools will still try to rationalize it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Repays $500 Million Eurobond Borrowed In 2013 by alobright17(m): 8:34am On Jul 13, 2023
001Lagos:

Some of you from the Osun state coven of demons are so quick to throw insults

Tinubu APC government borrowed billions of dollars with nothing to show for it , and you expect me to clap for them for paying little part of the billions of dollars that they buried? Get a new brain man.
How much did Tinubu borrowed?

How much did Peter Obi PDP government borrowed? Or they borrowed nothing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians / Buhari, Outgoing Govs In Last-Minute N3.7tn Contract Bazaar, Appointment Spree / FG Approves N165bn For Construction Of Section 5 Of East-west Road -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.