Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Aunt Decided To Like My Picture On Facebook After Years Of Ignoring Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aunt Decided To Like My Picture On Facebook After Years Of Ignoring Me (832 Views)

My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation / After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aunt Decided To Like My Picture On Facebook After Years Of Ignoring Me by mamagee3(f): 12:40am On Jul 13, 2023
My aunt just liked my Facebook photo after years of ignoring my posts but liking her children’s photos…

What could have changed things and has anyone experienced this?
Re: Aunt Decided To Like My Picture On Facebook After Years Of Ignoring Me by Dimaya: 12:45am On Jul 13, 2023
grin
Re: Aunt Decided To Like My Picture On Facebook After Years Of Ignoring Me by mamagee3(f): 12:47am On Jul 13, 2023
Dimaya:
grin
What’s funny? grin
Re: Aunt Decided To Like My Picture On Facebook After Years Of Ignoring Me by LittleBigDick(m): 8:03am On Jul 13, 2023
C'mon you're old enough to be a grand ma

Come off these , you're shaming your kids on here
Re: Aunt Decided To Like My Picture On Facebook After Years Of Ignoring Me by pussyeater(m): 4:28am On Jul 24, 2023
mamagee3:
My aunt just liked my Facebook photo after years of ignoring my posts but liking her children’s photos…

What could have changed things and has anyone experienced this?
You don't have sense one bit...

1 Like

Re: Aunt Decided To Like My Picture On Facebook After Years Of Ignoring Me by Lungdick: 6:31am On Jul 24, 2023
Papagee3

(1) (Reply)

Help My Life I Dont Want To Die / I Finally Found A Virgin. Do I have anything to be scared of? Please advise. / My Friend's Dilemma (head Job palaver)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.