Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Why You Should Stop Paying Tithes And Offerings, Seed Sowing And Special Donatio - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Should Stop Paying Tithes And Offerings, Seed Sowing And Special Donatio (664 Views)

Bishop Abraham Chigbundu Called For Seed Sowing, Nobody Came Out (Photos) / Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) / Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Stop Paying Tithes And Offerings, Seed Sowing And Special Donatio by vdestro: 2:46pm On Jul 16, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

I'm not talking about people who eat all their income or not, I'm talking about people who pay their tithes regardless of how much they make or how much they save.

Why is it paining you after all, they are not complaining?
Re: Why You Should Stop Paying Tithes And Offerings, Seed Sowing And Special Donatio by FRANCISTOWN: 6:03pm On Jul 16, 2023
vdestro:

Why is it paining you after all, they are not complaining?
The people you guys evangelise to, did they also complain before you guys approach them?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Stop Paying Tithes And Offerings, Seed Sowing And Special Donatio by vdestro: 7:02am On Jul 19, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

The people you guys evangelise to, did they also complain before you guys approach them?

Change of post! I dont do such but i see that those who do not want to be preached to clearly complain.
Re: Why You Should Stop Paying Tithes And Offerings, Seed Sowing And Special Donatio by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 10:37am On Aug 10, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Okay, give me one solid proof of blood money. Why isn't Africa the richest if there was anything like blood money?

I go raise myself up. Your fake God has no authority over my life

People give to God yet there is nothing to show for it, instead they go poorer. One empirical benefit of giving to your God?

And how has he blessed them?

Have you ever thought of a pastor who claimed God speaks to him and yet no child.

Haven't you seen a very smart and hardworking person who is broke too.

Life happens and misfortune could happen to anyone.

It's a lie, I went broke due to my own foolishness. Anyone who was more intelligent wouldn't fall that hard

As long as the sermons of the theists are bring preached. The message of atheists must be preached as well

You are too much.

Are you an atheist?

I'll take my time to respond and reshare this thread on Facebook
Re: Why You Should Stop Paying Tithes And Offerings, Seed Sowing And Special Donatio by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 10:38am On Aug 10, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Too Much Sense In Your Response.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Stop Paying Tithes And Offerings, Seed Sowing And Special Donatio by FRANCISTOWN: 8:42pm On Aug 11, 2023
MessiahOfAfrica:

Are you an atheist?

I'll take my time to respond and reshare this thread on Facebook

Yes

That'd be great, let's get the truth to as many as possible

(1) (2) (Reply)

Debate / Baptist Student Fellowship / What Would Christians Do About Tiktaalic? Are They Gonna Undiscover It ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.