Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,890 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Name One Social Media Slang You Dislike - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Name One Social Media Slang You Dislike (20145 Views)

Something You Dislike As You Grow Older / Boost Your Social Media With All In One Social Media Exclusive Services / How Did The Yoruba Slang " Danny Olora " Come About ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name One Social Media Slang You Dislike by BarrElChapo(m): 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2023
Vinnie2000:

*Wotowoto
*E choke
*Who you epp?
*You dey ment
*Ur face show,ur shoe Shine.
*Wahala,Wahala,Wahala (portable)
*Problem no dey finish
*Problem no too much?
*Zukwainike
*E go favour me and my family. wink cheesy cheesy
Etc.

IS ANY THERE ANY SOCIAL MEDIA SLANG YOU DON'T LIKE, FOR ONE REASON OR THE OTHER?

MINE IS: 70 Year old Man!!!!. Sound insulting to Elderly men. πŸ˜’πŸ˜”

What's Yours?

Thanks.

All of the above ☹️

1 Like

Re: Name One Social Media Slang You Dislike by Harrynight(m): 4:11pm On Jul 13, 2023
I rather like "Dey Play"😁

3 Likes

Re: Name One Social Media Slang You Dislike by SommyGudman(m): 4:11pm On Jul 13, 2023
*zukwanuike*
*Di-okpara Peter Obi*
*Idan*
*Stop playing*
*Melting melting*
I hate those words

1 Like

Re: Name One Social Media Slang You Dislike by KaptainAfrika: 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2023
I despise the word "CRUISE" with a passion...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name One Social Media Slang You Dislike by Juniorangel(m): 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2023
"This life no Balance" I love this one cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Name One Social Media Slang You Dislike by merits(m): 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2023
Vinnie2000:

*Wotowoto
*E choke
*Who you epp?
*You dey ment
*Problem no dey finish
*Problem no too much?
*Zukwainike
Etc.

IS ANY THERE ANY SOCIAL MEDIA SLANG YOU DON'T LIKE, FOR ONE REASON OR THE OTHER?

What's Yours?

Thanks.

Brother Bernard.

2 Likes

Re: Name One Social Media Slang You Dislike by Lboy30(m): 4:29pm On Jul 13, 2023
Eweleeeeh! I dislike it.

2 Likes

Re: Name One Social Media Slang You Dislike by Angelfrost(m): 4:30pm On Jul 13, 2023
I can't say I dislike any tbh... I hardly use most of them, but none offends me!

Life no suppose hard abeg!!!

3 Likes

Re: Name One Social Media Slang You Dislike by dannex(m): 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2023
BRODA GBOLA πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Re: Name One Social Media Slang You Dislike by gr8child(m): 4:34pm On Jul 13, 2023
"It's giving"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name One Social Media Slang You Dislike by ignisaqua(f): 4:37pm On Jul 13, 2023
.......yawns.....
Re: Name One Social Media Slang You Dislike by Zealoy(m): 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2023
Men mount, sounds like mason mount
Re: Name One Social Media Slang You Dislike by sauceEEP(m): 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2023
Slide into my Dm angry

3 Likes

Re: Name One Social Media Slang You Dislike by Streetmovement(m): 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Don't dislike any cool

2 Likes

Re: Name One Social Media Slang You Dislike by firstratedcitiz(m): 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2023
*Japa
*Lobatan
*Kpekus
*Wotowoto
*E choke

1 Like

Re: Name One Social Media Slang You Dislike by dikings(m): 5:02pm On Jul 13, 2023
firstratedcitiz:
*Japa
*Lobatan
*Kpekus
*Wotowoto
*E choke

Wetin this Lobatan mean abeg?

1 Like

Re: Name One Social Media Slang You Dislike by Annahh(f): 5:10pm On Jul 13, 2023
IDAN

3 Likes

Re: Name One Social Media Slang You Dislike by swuftz: 5:13pm On Jul 13, 2023
What's Yours?

Miracle no dey tire Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Name One Social Media Slang You Dislike by GorillaApp(m): 5:16pm On Jul 13, 2023
Vinnie2000:

*Wotowoto
*E choke
*Who you epp?
*You dey ment
*Problem no dey finish
*Problem no too much?
*Zukwainike
Etc.

What's Yours?

Thanks.
Apart from Zukwainike( Which is actually my language) and it will favour me and my family which is quite funny to me, i hate the rest

1 Like

Re: Name One Social Media Slang You Dislike by GorillaApp(m): 5:17pm On Jul 13, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
sapa, colos,konji,idan.

The ones I currently like:

Evian,run matters .
Wetin be idan

1 Like

Re: Name One Social Media Slang You Dislike by LordAdam16: 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2023
Dubetex96:
KPEKUS is one of the razz name given to vagina that I hate

Mine's t0t0. Vehemently dislike it.

Curiously, the denotative meaning of the word is delightful.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/toto

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Name One Social Media Slang You Dislike by hollas2jnr(m): 5:24pm On Jul 13, 2023
"Na cruise"

1 Like

Re: Name One Social Media Slang You Dislike by Father4all: 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2023
I hate all

1 Like

Re: Name One Social Media Slang You Dislike by Diligent1(f): 5:35pm On Jul 13, 2023
"It will favor me and my family", it sounds funny to me the way Nigerians use it in situations.

1 Like

Re: Name One Social Media Slang You Dislike by Jeffyblaq(m): 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2023
NACE13:
"Your face show, your shoe shine".
Till this very moment, it makes no sense to me, no matter how you explain it to me.
I once came back from a long trip last year.. Decided to take a walk one cool evening..

An electrician I met was like, oga yuh face show, yuh shoe shine.. Where as I was on slip-on.. πŸ˜”

Was just looking at himπŸ™„
Got to find out wat it meant later dat day..

No fvcks given anyway☹️

1 Like

Re: Name One Social Media Slang You Dislike by ChiefOkporghe: 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2023
I dislike the word Kesh used in place of cash by some people especially many of these Internet Marketers.

That word irritates me to the core.
I don't like reading it. I don't like hearing it.

2 Likes

Re: Name One Social Media Slang You Dislike by Chetas81(m): 5:48pm On Jul 13, 2023
This is what people under primitive mentality know 😝 they always laugh away their sorrow while crying in behind the door 😝✍️
Re: Name One Social Media Slang You Dislike by Douglad: 5:50pm On Jul 13, 2023
De play

1 Like

Re: Name One Social Media Slang You Dislike by tonicyril: 5:50pm On Jul 13, 2023
I hate..."Dis evening yuu wee dye"

But a dey like to hear...."Osondi osondi...laahilaah.., in the morning parankui" grin grin grin I too love to dey hear that line.

1 Like

Re: Name One Social Media Slang You Dislike by PJtech: 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2023
I hate it XX
Re: Name One Social Media Slang You Dislike by Douglad: 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2023
phorget:
”Dey play”... I so much hate that word.

Thank you
I hate that shit so much

1 Like

Re: Name One Social Media Slang You Dislike by Chetas81(m): 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2023
Vinnie2000:

*Wotowoto
*E choke
*Who you epp?
*You dey ment
*Problem no dey finish
*Problem no too much?
*Zukwainike
Etc.

What's Yours?

Thanks.
youth with primitive mentality love this useless and stupid slang ____ japa is a slave slang, I see no reason to run away from your responsibility, unless you really want to be slave somewhere

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Percent Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? / Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs / How To Maintain Friendships When You Have Tight Schedules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.