Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians (41856 Views)

GWR: Tope Maggie Completes 200-Hour Cooking (Photos) / David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR / We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:19pm On Jul 13, 2023
I knew it would get to this level,awon alaseju Baba asete,shior !
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by Sunrise258: 12:21pm On Jul 13, 2023
Enough of this madness pls. Anyone who attempts any a thon should be flogged mercilessly.
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 13, 2023
It's getting serious
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by John4B: 12:27pm On Jul 13, 2023
Long over due! Black will always abuse everything.
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by BJanta: 12:28pm On Jul 13, 2023
kelvindj98:
No. It's not enough o. Shebi you people were happy when Hilda broke hers because you enjoyed the PR it created. Me too want to break the record for the loudest snorer in the world. GWR neva see anything.

Bro you go carry me join o, cos if me I dey snore , the entire house where I sleep go dey shake !and neighbours go think say lion don stray enter neighbourhood.
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by Sijo01(f): 12:31pm On Jul 13, 2023
Las las una go rest now. angry angry angry angry
Very idealess set of Nigerians. Capitalizing on Hilda's record to disgrace themselves forgetting that talents, oil and grace differs.
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by Akaujaa(m): 12:38pm On Jul 13, 2023
Nigerians don't mean well for each other. We are all envious of each other. Nobody genuinely wishes you well.
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by Chucks13: 12:39pm On Jul 13, 2023
Yes, I love that. Nothing in life you will allow them to do and won't destroy and abused.

GWR should even ban Nigeria from any shitty a-thon fuc-kery, very annoying set of people.

They are given every opportunity in life they must surely damage it and destroy it by all means.
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by Dayus04007(m): 12:43pm On Jul 13, 2023
I've been expecting this.... Guinness what took you so long?
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by Hanndye: 12:44pm On Jul 13, 2023
I trust my fellow country-men, anywhere belle face. Good one from GWR crew. Let them take their abusive and opportunistic mentality somewhere else.
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by Kukutenla: 12:45pm On Jul 13, 2023
nlfpmod:

Very good! Nice response. Let them look for another thing and do. The copy copy is becoming annoying.
This must be your first post cool
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by HydraFeeds(m): 12:53pm On Jul 13, 2023
michael1508:

Nope!
We have more sheep in human form in Nigeria I will say.
sheep is still a good comparison,na goat or cow you for use lol
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by tabaralph: 12:56pm On Jul 13, 2023
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by Streetmovement(m): 12:58pm On Jul 13, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

They do everything for clout

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by Maj196(m): 12:58pm On Jul 13, 2023
Dem no go rest until dem finally tear that book
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by Khastro(m): 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2023
Terrible!
The state of the nation is in terrible shape.
The GWR has exposed our inadequacies and idiocy.
Too bad
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by barbstee(m): 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2023
I think they are talking about setting new records not breaking existing ones
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by Electorate: 1:04pm On Jul 13, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Nigerians always go overboard with everything.

I dedicate “Come From” by Bloody Civilian to Nigerians who aren't copycats. Great jam!

See kettle calling pot black, the idea of "dedicating songs by" you stole nko, ole...You think we nairalanders don't know it isn't your original idea that you stole it from a dude that is even more creative and funny than you, your version no even funny.

Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by DonSpankie: 1:10pm On Jul 13, 2023
As for me it's a good thing that Nigerians are trying to break many records that have been set previously by other countries not is wrong with that.. The only thing is that GWR is not paying a dime for whatever record you break it is just a show of dexterity.
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by Nursepepeye(f): 1:14pm On Jul 13, 2023
Throwback:
Nigerians are a biological nuisance to sanity and civilization.
ABUKU ONI JIGA. First class disgrace,
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by enemyofprogress: 1:14pm On Jul 13, 2023
Joblessness. Awon bunch of dindinrin
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by chatinent: 1:15pm On Jul 13, 2023
Not to Nigeria.

It referred to that poster alone.
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by Gbeng30(m): 1:44pm On Jul 13, 2023
Who ever that want to break another record should just be creative and strategies ,No More copy copy abeg
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by Felix6: 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2023
RealLordZeus:
Shege! That book for tear
grin grin grin grin, you funny.
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by sisisioge: 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2023
What an embarrassment grin grin grin angry
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by Ndubuisipaul1: 1:58pm On Jul 13, 2023
Nigerians now have there own it has awarded it's first record setter

Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by okuta007: 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2023
phorget:
Nigeria nah one wey traffic, if you fry akara take buy wheelbarrow tomorrow everybody go begin fry akara... undecided

very true - same with japa

it will get to a stage - if you are a Nigerian

and you are perceived to be on the japa

bandwagon - you will be given 30 hot slaps

without price control on your face before they

tie you down like a ram waiting to be deported
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by baralatie(m): 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2023
DSS won't even disturb themselves.
It is an ongoing terror related investigation
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by emonis88: 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2023
😆😆😆😆 Nigeria to d world, we r a proud people 🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by Gamesmart: 2:20pm On Jul 13, 2023
This is evidence of how intellectually deficient our "yoots" are.

Useless generation without original thinking.
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by donkripton(m): 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2023
GWR should calm down. Herdmen want to apply for KILL-A-THON tonight as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cancer-Causing Tomato Paste In Nigeria - Reps Alerts Nigerians / Nigerian Food Critic, Chef Opeyemi, Shares His Experience Eating Crocodile / Men Eating Wedding Meal From Packer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.