Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,475 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians (41868 Views)

GWR: Tope Maggie Completes 200-Hour Cooking (Photos) / David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR / We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by talented321: 11:45am On Jul 13, 2023
When buhari call them lazy, them dey complain

3 Likes

Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by aklid(m): 11:46am On Jul 13, 2023
Saw this coming a long time ago…cause the things just pure madness…it passed envy sef… the world would never take us for sensible beings

All cause of the A-thons freaks
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by michael1508: 11:47am On Jul 13, 2023
HydraFeeds:
People always need a leader to show them the way then all of them will follow .

That’s why we need more good leaders in Nigeria to lead the citizens to greater heights.
Nope!
We have more sheep in human form in Nigeria I will say.
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by Asquare84(m): 11:47am On Jul 13, 2023
Lazy Nigerian youth
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by Morbeta11(m): 11:47am On Jul 13, 2023
That means the other woman killing and frying snails is on her own.....

3 Likes

Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by phorget(m): 11:47am On Jul 13, 2023
Nigeria nah one wey traffic, if you fry akara take buy wheelbarrow tomorrow everybody go begin fry akara... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by UptownVibes(m): 11:48am On Jul 13, 2023
Na the female gender put am for head pass.. maybe they think it’s hookup undecided
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by Blaze14k: 11:49am On Jul 13, 2023
When chef Sammy started hers people were so happy for her now others are doing it. We like to celebrate nonsense in this country
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by nlfpmod: 11:50am On Jul 13, 2023
Rayban25:

E reach for nlfpmod to vex grin

Lol
So annoying
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by TheGreatIYANU: 11:50am On Jul 13, 2023
Photoshop
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by Ifyok50(m): 11:50am On Jul 13, 2023
Nigerians be want tear the records book for them .

1 Like

Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by Druss(m): 11:51am On Jul 13, 2023
BS response. I doubt this is true. There is no way GWR would say this. It is the kind of attention they want.
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by Onucs(m): 11:54am On Jul 13, 2023
They wan make GWR lose value

Kikiikikiki
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by SaintLucia: 11:54am On Jul 13, 2023
When I never start my own 1 month sit at home without my phone, TV, computer system and newspapers. GWR should wait o grin

1 Like

Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by nedekid: 11:55am On Jul 13, 2023
Shebi I talk am.
Nigerians and overdo. Copycats.
I predicted GBWR will soon ban Nigerians.
This one they did is just yellow card before red.
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by gfelo(m): 11:55am On Jul 13, 2023
grin if na you, you go confuse pass, this jezebel gender in nigeria have nothing in their head

vastolord4:
grin even GWR is confused.. from "we can all b friends" to enough of the "record a thons"..
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by Leggodeals(f): 11:57am On Jul 13, 2023
Long overdue if you ask me

For remote jobs and others join us at https:///184037139835240/ (Daily updates)

1 Like

Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by Bobxin: 11:57am On Jul 13, 2023
Long overdue. Nigerians just want to abuse everything at all cost.
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by TheSuperX(m): 11:57am On Jul 13, 2023
Nigerians go tear the book, I have been seeing funny a-thon videos for weeks now, since Hilda broke that cooking records Nigerians have been restless, I even saw Cry-a-thon video yesterday, I almost choked on laughter. 😂😂😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by ollajide: 11:58am On Jul 13, 2023
This is just the beginning grin shocked
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by shantti(m): 12:00pm On Jul 13, 2023
This is not fair
Why now that am trying to do pickpocket - a thon
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by bionixs: 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2023
Our follow follow brethren from the West , una well done o. As Another person success story no Dey gree una sleep , una done don hear hear from the horse’s. Well done for abusing it and crashing it

Kiss a thorn , back to back cook-a-thon etc, all coming from you people .
Learn to be happy with people’s success

1 Like

Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by OmoOlomo1: 12:03pm On Jul 13, 2023
Aseju baba asete.
Now that they have decided to disgrace themselves in the country. Hope they hear now.

1 Like

Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by Bigseven(m): 12:04pm On Jul 13, 2023
Ah no not yet GBR. Me wey wan start my own record breaking of beans peaking out of 10bags. No na. Wait for me fess

1 Like

Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by Lovelyn451(f): 12:08pm On Jul 13, 2023
Especially that tribe that all they know is following and prostrating for politicians upandan, na POS center full their region cos of lack of creativity

2 Likes

Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 13, 2023
Which one is puff-puff-a-thon again na?!
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by Ventura1: 12:09pm On Jul 13, 2023
All these are happening because we condone lawlessness
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by Ejyksneh(m): 12:09pm On Jul 13, 2023
Bola Ahmed Tinubu should be blamed, nothing good can come out from bourdillion

1 Like

Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by wolesmile(m): 12:12pm On Jul 13, 2023
insidelife22:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/7/please-enough-with-the-record-a-thons-guinness-world-records-replies-nigerian-lady-after-she-announced-her-intention-to-create-a-record-breaking-category.html

Majority, or everyone don't get what GWR is driving at. They didn't say they are rejecting record breaking attempts by Nigerians. But they should stop categorizing everything as "This-a-thon" or "That-a-thon."
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by Cantonese: 12:14pm On Jul 13, 2023
See una lives?

Copycats who will never think innovative ways. At last na disgrace una all carry. All the copycats from one area.

If care is not taken, one person may create one name world records.

Jagbajantis intete people.
Re: Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians by ConfidentialDoc: 12:17pm On Jul 13, 2023
Throwback:
Nigerians are a biological nuisance to sanity and civilization.

Is that what Bill Gates said ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My simple Christmas Meal Today!!! Photos / Some Kitchen Tricks You May Not Know / Cancer-Causing Tomato Paste In Nigeria - Reps Alerts Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.