Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Cornrows! I Didn't Know Nigerian Men Love This Hairstyle So Much (Photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Cornrows! I Didn't Know Nigerian Men Love This Hairstyle So Much (Photos) (124027 Views)

Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? / Ladies Will U Rock This Hairstyle? / This Hairstyle Weaked Me And Got My Jaw Dropped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cornrows! I Didn't Know Nigerian Men Love This Hairstyle So Much (Photos) by Styluss: 12:00pm On Jul 13, 2023
Some of us cant even differentiate expensive wigs from cheap ones. Make sure you are neat and attractive and not too dramatic and men wil flock around
siofra:
All back cornrows.

I rarely make this hairstyle and I don't know why. Anyway, recently I made it and the compliments I've gotten are too much. I can't even walk down the road in peace embarassed
Seriously, I thought men only liked it when women wore expensive wigs.

Or maybe they think it's low maintenance, so they stand a chance?? angry
No, I don't think so. Even women complimented the hairstyle☺️

13 Likes

Re: Cornrows! I Didn't Know Nigerian Men Love This Hairstyle So Much (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 12:06pm On Jul 13, 2023
siofra:
All back cornrows.

I rarely make this hairstyle and I don't know why. Anyway, recently I made it and the compliments I've gotten are too much. I can't even walk down the road in peace embarassed

I thought you've sworn with your life never to have anything to do with a Nigerian guys!!!

How come you are soo happy and having butterflies in your stomach from the compliment you get?

16 Likes

Re: Cornrows! I Didn't Know Nigerian Men Love This Hairstyle So Much (Photos) by Babaibeji2020(m): 12:33pm On Jul 13, 2023
LittleBigDick:
That hair style is for broke ass bitchs

My woman won't never go on that bleeped up hairstyle

......very stewpid comment from a low life that wannabe. Only pretty 😍ladies with 100% self esteem can don cornrows 🥰
That thing you just referred to as "my woman" is nothing but a drainage pipe, time will prove me right ✅

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cornrows! I Didn't Know Nigerian Men Love This Hairstyle So Much (Photos) by WantsandMore: 12:55pm On Jul 13, 2023
siofra:
All back cornrows.

slander of Nigerian men is not allowed all over the world. Take note undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cornrows! I Didn't Know Nigerian Men Love This Hairstyle So Much (Photos) by blazepascal(m): 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2023
Yonce you are fine ..you are fine no matter the hairstyle

2 Likes

Re: Cornrows! I Didn't Know Nigerian Men Love This Hairstyle So Much (Photos) by endy69: 1:15pm On Jul 13, 2023
siofra:
All back cornrows.

I don't know when hair is expensive or not. I just prefer this all back and it is not because it may be less expensive but if you like wear hair worth 1m I won't rate it because I don't know what it is worth. I believe being simple is the best way a woman can look

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cornrows! I Didn't Know Nigerian Men Love This Hairstyle So Much (Photos) by ITbomb(m): 1:51pm On Jul 13, 2023
Problem is that you sit for hours in one position for a perfect roll.
But if come enter fight, these ones will give you advantage because there's nothing to hold, you concentrate on the punches.
Ishilove will understand more cool

3 Likes

Re: Cornrows! I Didn't Know Nigerian Men Love This Hairstyle So Much (Photos) by Englishisamust: 2:19pm On Jul 13, 2023
siofra:
All back cornrows.

I swear boss!!! grin grin. That hair eeh!!! Just too natural. I love it on girls..

3 Likes

Re: Cornrows! I Didn't Know Nigerian Men Love This Hairstyle So Much (Photos) by Expanse2020(m): 2:28pm On Jul 13, 2023
The hair really make sense and find but the lady not that fine.
I guess siofra, jennyclever not that fine undecided

1 Like

Re: Cornrows! I Didn't Know Nigerian Men Love This Hairstyle So Much (Photos) by okrikaboi: 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2023
I prefer long braids on a cute girl with nice soft yansh
Re: Cornrows! I Didn't Know Nigerian Men Love This Hairstyle So Much (Photos) by eteebanky1: 2:36pm On Jul 13, 2023
I too love this kind of hairstyle on my woman head or any lady I admire

3 Likes

Re: Cornrows! I Didn't Know Nigerian Men Love This Hairstyle So Much (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2023
And Nigerian women call each other local for getting hairstyles like this. It just reeks of self hatred.

Men have never said they liked wigs.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cornrows! I Didn't Know Nigerian Men Love This Hairstyle So Much (Photos) by donkripton(m): 3:17pm On Jul 13, 2023
LittleBigDick:

That one concern you and your woman tho.

2 Likes

Re: Cornrows! I Didn't Know Nigerian Men Love This Hairstyle So Much (Photos) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 3:32pm On Jul 13, 2023
My question for you SIOFRA is that ARE YOU NOT ENJOY COOL BREEZE ON YOUR HEAD.
Please note that low maintenance of the hairstyle is added value in this period of subsidy removal.

siofra:
All back cornrows.

1 Like

Re: Cornrows! I Didn't Know Nigerian Men Love This Hairstyle So Much (Photos) by decub: 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2023
Candidlady:

For sense/IQ you had dvck instead

The picture below was the kinda hairdo ihad last before going to cut my hair..

The man that cuts me cos it is home service we often go on break.. ihate sitting for long hours

One of the reasons Idont opt for crazy hairdo that will make me sit on a chair for over two hours

So yaro it got nothing to do with been broke
Don't mind the broke dude.

Funny enough, I can release fund for the so called expensive one and still tell you to go do that simple one.

BTW, natural hair is my thing; quite beautiful when properly taken care of and packed in different styles each day.

2 Likes

Re: Cornrows! I Didn't Know Nigerian Men Love This Hairstyle So Much (Photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 13, 2023
I prefer braids
Re: Cornrows! I Didn't Know Nigerian Men Love This Hairstyle So Much (Photos) by bdon12: 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2023
Candidlady:

For sense/IQ you had dvck instead

The picture below was the kinda hairdo ihad last before going to cut my hair..

The man that cuts me cos it is home service we often go on break.. ihate sitting for long hours

One of the reasons Idont opt for crazy hairdo that will make me sit on a chair for over two hours

So yaro it got nothing to do with been broke
Jst agree u are broke.me i fck women wit 250k bone straight wig only.I no dey climb shuku n all back girls.No offence
Re: Cornrows! I Didn't Know Nigerian Men Love This Hairstyle So Much (Photos) by samology2000: 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2023
I like the hair style so much, I don't even know why.

2 Likes

Re: Cornrows! I Didn't Know Nigerian Men Love This Hairstyle So Much (Photos) by Cujo007: 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2023
Actually, this is really nice. In this crazy age of girls faking it with wigs, I really appreciate it when takes the time to sit down and come up with a lovely hairstyle like this. Kudos to you.
siofra:
All back cornrows.

1 Like

Re: Cornrows! I Didn't Know Nigerian Men Love This Hairstyle So Much (Photos) by Callmegerald2(m): 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Funny.
Real men love hairstyles they can yank during...just like JA Rule referenced in “Always On Time” feat. Ashanti.

I dedicate “Show You Off” by WurlD feat. Shizzi & Walshy Fire to the beautiful women outchea. Great jam!

These song dedications no dey tire you? wtf undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Cornrows! I Didn't Know Nigerian Men Love This Hairstyle So Much (Photos) by Donpaulo2(m): 6:47pm On Jul 13, 2023
siofra:
All back cornrows.

Nice hairstyle yes. But i disliked it after seeing it on a girl it looked so rough and dirty on her. 😏
Re: Cornrows! I Didn't Know Nigerian Men Love This Hairstyle So Much (Photos) by MrLankeeee(m): 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2023
LittleBigDick:

Shut ya yeye mouth. How much you get?

2 Likes

Re: Cornrows! I Didn't Know Nigerian Men Love This Hairstyle So Much (Photos) by Thomasankara(m): 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2023
[/color]I believe cornrow is the best for African women, especially if u av cute and wonderful scalp[color=#770077]
siofra:
All back cornrows.

1 Like

Re: Cornrows! I Didn't Know Nigerian Men Love This Hairstyle So Much (Photos) by Thomasankara(m): 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2023
[/color]your woman with identity crisis trying to be western by force you mean?[color=#770077]
LittleBigDick:

2 Likes

Re: Cornrows! I Didn't Know Nigerian Men Love This Hairstyle So Much (Photos) by ugodson(m): 10:05pm On Jul 13, 2023
For me i love the hair style. It makes them look young and beautiful. Even if they have a wig on. When i remove d wig i would love to see this than a rough hair beneath

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cornrows! I Didn't Know Nigerian Men Love This Hairstyle So Much (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 10:06pm On Jul 13, 2023
That's true. Mo ko je seriously 😂 👍

2 Likes

Re: Cornrows! I Didn't Know Nigerian Men Love This Hairstyle So Much (Photos) by anonymuz(m): 10:08pm On Jul 13, 2023
LittleBigDick:

this is the beauty of Africa women. You are just a lad

4 Likes

Re: Cornrows! I Didn't Know Nigerian Men Love This Hairstyle So Much (Photos) by wiseone28: 10:09pm On Jul 13, 2023
Who push this thread to front page?

Myñd⁴⁴ and Nfpmód

2 Likes

Re: Cornrows! I Didn't Know Nigerian Men Love This Hairstyle So Much (Photos) by Tzar(m): 10:09pm On Jul 13, 2023
Says a broke ass boy!😄
LittleBigDick:

1 Like

Re: Cornrows! I Didn't Know Nigerian Men Love This Hairstyle So Much (Photos) by Naustine(m): 10:09pm On Jul 13, 2023
That's hairdo bring out the real beauty of a woman....

2 Likes

Re: Cornrows! I Didn't Know Nigerian Men Love This Hairstyle So Much (Photos) by Tzar(m): 10:11pm On Jul 13, 2023
Best hairstyle ever! Especially when neatly done!😍
Re: Cornrows! I Didn't Know Nigerian Men Love This Hairstyle So Much (Photos) by Morbeta11(m): 10:11pm On Jul 13, 2023
Yes ...cos if you are naturally beautiful the hair style will be the judge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

*** QUEENZHAIR™ ||Get in Here For 100% Raw Vietnamese Human Hairs *** / Video Tutorial : Download Free Makeup Tutorial For Black Women / How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.